Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,767 members, 7,862,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? (62835 Views)

UNILAG Sacks Boniface Igbeneghu & Samuel Omoniyi Over Sex For Grade Scandal / Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer / Do Female Lecturers Harass Male Students Sexually? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by TemmyT002(m): 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
Most of the female lecturers I know are too haughty jare. They no fit date or toast small boys.
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Neekado(m): 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
No

Only men.

Men are prostitutes

Your comment and your username

You must be a male claiming female or a transgender olosho. Whichever I wish you all the best in your olosho (scam) hustle.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by mercyviv(f): 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
I don't know if they do, but I know of a single lecturer in AAUA, who was impregnated by a male student. She was far older than the student yet she kept the child. Those who schooled in AAUA around 2007-2009, in the faculty of science would be familiar with the story.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by BareFacedLies(m): 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
lilbest4:
They collect money and turn students to slaves, doing chores and all sorts of nonsense. Don't expect anybody to talk about it though. I know a lot of boys that have basically turned to drivers and sort of rubbish for those pot bellied women with wrinkled faces and bréast. I just can't imagine how those vagina will look like. Tuueeee. I'd rather hang myself than take my fingers close to that pit

It's obvious you have not fuçked a mature and we'll seasoned toto before
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by blaise26abj(m): 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. This is the problem with Nlders, they don't understand a post, but they will react. Toxic masculinity is him thinking it is manly to tolerate sexual abuse.

I understood you perfectly. This constant labelling of the genders is very disgusting and mostly championed by feminists trying so hard to cause identity crisis for men. it has served more as a barometer for the gender politics of today.
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
lilbest4:
They collect money and turn students to slaves, doing chores and all sorts of nonsense. Don't expect anybody to talk about it though. I know a lot of boys that have basically turned to drivers and sort of rubbish for those pot bellied women with wrinkled faces and bréast. I just can't imagine how those vagina will look like. Tuueeee. I'd rather hang myself than take my fingers close to that pit
hahahahahahahh
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by bell1255: 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
I hope old female profs like prof Odogwu of maths edu(unilag) or Mama of physics (unilag) is interested in u soon.

Viserion:
raise ur hand if your waiting for this to happen to u....

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by blaise26abj(m): 11:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
Jake420:

Toxic feminity is more like when women will bring down other women for not believing in a hive mindset such as them or doing anything they find opposing.
Toxic masculinity is better because it's about men not showing emotions or having a macho way they're supposed to behave and not really a problem to us guys. But toxic feminity can literally make groups just to attack one female that doesn't think the way they do.
Females are hateful to themselves more.
They can go behind each others back and break each other just because they feel like it now say men are monsters

It means more than that. My point is constant labelling of genders based on their inclinations has caused more divide to the gender equality narrative than ever.
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
blaise26abj:

I understood you perfectly. This constant labelling of the genders is very disgusting and mostly championed by feminists trying so hard to cause identity crisis for men. it has served more as a barometer for the gender politics of today.

No correlation between this and my post, Sir. Maybe some other time...Thanks
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by DaddyMorenike: 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
uuzba:

Then she must be a harlot AiDs woman.
Is that how a woman will be giving different young-young guys free sex and you think nothing will happen?
word!!!
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by blaise26abj(m): 11:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
AntiBrutus:

No correlation between this and my post, Sir. Maybe some other time...Thanks

I didn’t quote you sir or ma
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by King44(m): 11:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
lilbest4:
you are sooo on point there is one female lecturer who taught me she was single with no kids and then she should be in her late 30s and there was this other guy in my class she likes, the guy always do her chores and she sends him on errand when needed but I don't know if she has gone down with him sha but one thing the guy is not brilliant and doesn't care and there was me who works hard read, represent guys in my class in group presentations and performed so well exam I know I did well and I answered the questions well during exam that guy was like two seat away from me many times he disturbs people for answers and the end he just sat and refuse to answer anymore questions at the end result came out he had a B and me Mr performer a D I was shocked u are on point bro
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by ImaIma1(f): 12:48am On Oct 09, 2019
lilbest4:

Are the male lecturers any better? Those pot bellied, unkempt looking old men. No difference. It's just that most women have more shame than men when it comes to indiscriminate sex
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Adetayo1978(m): 12:54am On Oct 09, 2019
Yes, they do but it is not as rampant as Male lecturers do.
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Adeedris(m): 1:37am On Oct 09, 2019
[quote author=Ajeboter post=82964278]

Who we go ask, just dey lie make we say you be Sabi guy [/quote quote]

grin
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Nobody: 1:56am On Oct 09, 2019
Well, it isn't that all female lecturers are holy.
Most of them aren't just approachable.

Women & ego are like bread & buttertongue

Why do you think some well-to-do young ladies find it difficult to get wooed?

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by ussv: 2:07am On Oct 09, 2019
I don't think so , that would be too dumb a female.
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Pennyways: 2:11am On Oct 09, 2019
jobsmiths:
Of course I was a Victim

My friend shut up

Hw u take be victim
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Cregiank: 3:10am On Oct 09, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

There was a graduate assistant in my that started her first lecture with us. Though I resumed very late in my 100L and been that it was not my first university, I know how to handle some kain thing. So this G.A on seeing me for d first time was awed by my dress. I bin d sell cloth for mandilas in Lagos and this scenario na far north. So basically, a big fish in a small pond... After d lecture, I tell her say I like her and I wan d worship her...Omo, she laff d marker off her hand. Alas,
so what happened after
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by mysteryman2014: 3:31am On Oct 09, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
No

Only men.

Men are prostitutes

Your do says it all
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by LONGPREEK(m): 3:32am On Oct 09, 2019
una dey mad. all these hoes take sex too serious. i have bleeped a few of my female lecturers and 2 still failed me. the make lecturers Bleep u and still pass u on top after making you enjoying the sex and wastig their money on drink and hotel and food and wasting their energy. hoes are just a bunch of ungrateflul smelling pussies
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by BigBashiru: 4:28am On Oct 09, 2019
blaise26abj:

Who are the kidnappers today? Men

Who constitutes the vast majority of murderers? Men

Who does 98+% of rape? Men

Who does sex for grades? Men

Who kill themselves in road rage incidents? Men

I can go on and on so yes men should be labelled for what they are - toxic.
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by alphaNomega: 5:20am On Oct 09, 2019
aspirebig:
They should also torchlight State universities like IMSU,ABSU,Lasu,Delsu,AAU,even Polytecnics,like Yabatech,IMT,Ibadan Poly,KadPoly,Ogwashi etc...

Those 17years old girls, you sent to School are sexually abused daily by these wicked lecturers ,even colleges of education are not exempted.

As I type this now, many wicked Lecturers names are just coming to my mind.....but God will surely punish them.

Even in our nollywood,directors and producers have their own.....sex for roles,,in the corporate world...is sex for promotion, like in banks...one idiot in Access bank in Ikeja easily come to mind here...the guy even sleeps with married female bankers at will,if you refuse, he will transfer you to a remote branch far from your residence...then many like that in other blue chip companies.

God dey sha.

Post the names okay, you never know the path justice would take.
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by riczy(m): 6:16am On Oct 09, 2019
lilbest4:
guy take it easy pls!
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by riczy(m): 6:19am On Oct 09, 2019
Female lecturers won't demand for sex but u cn be enslaved which is even worse off! I Cnt date an older woman jux because of A or B grade, its nt Worth it!
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Amhappy(f): 6:45am On Oct 09, 2019
Hardly they rather than ask for money. During Unzik raid no female lecturer was pointed for sex for grades only money for grades.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by emonis88: 6:46am On Oct 09, 2019
Deltatoto:
no o.delsu
Sorry to be so inquisitive but she married or single?
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Dpharisee: 6:55am On Oct 09, 2019
Viserion:
raise ur hand if your waiting for this to happen to u....

You are correct, the reality is that most male students are waiting for female lecturers to make advances at them, it will be a sign of conquest to be celebrated with their friends unlike the female students. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Jake420: 7:04am On Oct 09, 2019
BigBashiru:

Who are the kidnappers today? Men

Who constitutes the vast majority of murderers? Men

Who does 98+% of rape? Men

Who does sex for grades? Men

Who kill themselves in road rage incidents? Men

I can go on and on so yes men should be labelled for what they are - toxic.
You're pretty dumb lol do you even check statistics.
Yes men are toxic, yes women don't do anything yes amazing.
Funny how you just don't even check statistics back in 2014 or so more men were raped by women ,women are murderers too, there's no statistics you have showing me the gender differences, women shout against domestic violence while doing it the most behind closed doors, women will constantly attack a man and dare him to challenge her knowing well that if he does both law and society will be in her favour. Then when he does something about it after being led to crime he's toxic.Do you know how many serial killers were created due to attacks from women close to them and not? Road rage incidents lmaooo you ladies that'll be gossiping on road and then get someone killed because you forced the person into a corner and managed to swerve at the last moment. You have no stats for all the bs you just sayed but here's mine.
Stats > opinions
Even the fact that most men don't report such cases of rape because when they do the police won't believe them(problem worldwide) and people will be encouraging them saying its awesome they had sex at a young age but when it's a woman everybody will crucify the man without evidence and shout metoo i am a survivor like last year with that senate even though they were no evidence against him only his family supported him and everyone could tell the accuser was spitting bs yet thousands of women attacked the man
The things vile women push men to do just to accuse them is numerous and that's where your toxicity lies deep inside you

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by franklingud(m): 7:08am On Oct 09, 2019
frozen70g:

Says who ❓

Women are very mature and coded in and with situations like this

That she is dating her students doesn't make her careless, she will definitely code it up
Their own go worse pass means say them no go catch them easily like that
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 09, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

There was a graduate assistant in my that started her first lecture with us. Though I resumed very late in my 100L and been that it was not my first university, I know how to handle some kain thing. So this G.A on seeing me for d first time was awed by my dress. I bin d sell cloth for mandilas in Lagos and this scenario na far north. So basically, a big fish in a small pond... After d lecture, I tell her say I like her and I wan d worship her...Omo, she laff d marker off her hand. Alas,
Are you sure you read what you typed
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Passionate888: 7:13am On Oct 09, 2019
Virginnn:
Gives you sex and marks for free? Don't you get the saying that nothing goes for nothing?
I don't get it, don't women enjoy sex?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NDU Graduate Murders English On Facebook / The Best Nigerian Universities For Some Selected Courses / How Students Are Punished In Cameroon For Coming Late To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.