Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,159 members, 7,867,363 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? (62846 Views)

UNILAG Sacks Boniface Igbeneghu & Samuel Omoniyi Over Sex For Grade Scandal / Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer / Do Female Lecturers Harass Male Students Sexually? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by toogbasky(m): 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
Women like money more;; corrupt female lecturers demand for money
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Alvin212(m): 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
pocohantas:

Stupid men, yes. Are you one?

What's your favourite size

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Fidelismaria: 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
I have no words
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
you should be ashamed of yourself, and you have a mother, see what you just vomited all for a woman........ U think it's forever one will look young U will b old one day and I pray someone describes u like that.....ode
fucck off with your vagina worship. So women who do bad things shouldn't be insulted because we have mothers? What about those insulting those male lecturers, do you remind them of their fathers? That's how you put women on pedestal and let them get away with nonsense

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by pocohantas(f): 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
aminu114:
just admit u are a lesbian

I am a sucker for sensible and responsible men- an endangered specie in Nigeria. embarassed cry

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by neutrotoba(m): 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
Virginnn:
Gives you sex and marks for free? Don't you get the saying that nothing goes for nothing?

Sex is not a woman's property, sex happens when two people come together

Sex is not a favour bomboclaat

8 Likes

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by pocohantas(f): 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
Jake420:

Yes that's because we were educated far later, a man putting his country first and deporting illegals and making sure no criminals enter is a good way to govern not our fault the test is strict.
You know how 13% of Americans are black but commit 55% of the crimes right

So after all i wrote your argument is its not black males cause white males aren't males you make me laugh honestly funny how you think I even want to go to America LMAO after straight to get visa 5 times one crazy girl will now report you for rape because you rejected her or for a dare lol

Same way women were educated later. Yes they commit crimes, but they don't revel in it like you all do here. They also don't care if you don't want to come, they wouldn't even notice that one black man doesn't wanna come there.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by nwamabo247(m): 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
Maybe difficut to fine because they are not sex starve as men.A cry for help dear nairalanders plz help me out in any way you can in this my destiny destroyer condition see my signature link thread for details .thanks
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
lilbest4:
fucck off with your vagina worship. So women who do bad things shouldn't be insulted because we have mothers? What about those insulting those male lecturers, do you remind them of their fathers? That's how you put women on pedestal and let them get away with nonsense
you insulting them ain't my problem, besides, I agree wat they have done is wrong but then u don't describe someone like that, it's not right.......if u quote me now, I will slap u

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by aspirebig: 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
They should also torchlight State universities like IMSU,ABSU,Lasu,Delsu,AAU,even Polytecnics,like Yabatech,IMT,Ibadan Poly,KadPoly,Ogwashi etc...

Those 17years old girls, you sent to School are sexually abused daily by these wicked lecturers ,even colleges of education are not exempted.

As I type this now, many wicked Lecturers names are just coming to my mind.....but God will surely punish them.

Even in our nollywood,directors and producers have their own.....sex for roles,,in the corporate world...is sex for promotion, like in banks...then many like that in other blue chip companies.

God dey sha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Gwagone: 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ajeboter:

Who we go ask, just dey lie make we say you be Sabi guy

You be BAD GUY ooo
Lol
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by DeHumbleTboy: 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
Viserion:
raise ur hand if your waiting for this to happen to u....
present but make she no carry aids ooo

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Jake420: 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
pocohantas:

Of stupidity? Something less noticeable than what majority of you display here.
Reason why the first comment you replied to said men won't talk, toxic masculinity is more about discriminating other men for not being manly enough not realizing it's a waste of time to report such cases in a flawed Third World country where that could lead you to failing the class and being targeted. Also toxic feminity is way worse

4 Likes

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Nevergree: 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
Me wey dey look for woman wey go molest me...

If is a woman she should act fast. Who knows, that could settle our riff...
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
even if they do its a normal thing because female race is inferior to male race so when a man does it its wrong because females are weak but when a woman does its not wrong because she is a female. but they kept saying we r equal. sometimes when people comment about sex they act as its only the male race that enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
pocohantas:

It is your human nature to harrass women?

Avoid women na. Why don't you pack and go to another planet? Is it surprising that you lots are responsible for 99% of world chaos? Or occupying majority of prisons? You think it would be bad if the bulk of you with flawed ideologies avoid women?

Please, be gone. Make it very fast.
so you want us to avoid women so that you could have alots of...............b...an ......m...tes
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Akuruoulo(m): 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
lemme clean my ears well .
love this topic wella
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by wisdomeze(m): 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex, too?

very feministic question. just hoping if u r not one of those too many radical feminists.
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
Antichristus:

Prelude or introductory paragraph...continue please... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy, d story long oo and u know say NL no d read long story. But d whole thing bin sweet shaa. If u go encourage me say u go read d story till end, I will download it from my head. The memory is always as fresh as d fruits in garden of Eden, even though e don tey small (5yrs)
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by OVIHINNO(m): 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
Yes oooo. In 2 polytechnics in the southeast
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Respect55(m): 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
pocohantas:

Indeed. Toxic masculinity. Later they will claim women don't send when men are abused. Whereas they are the ones trivialising it and thinking it makes them "better".

If you choose to overlook it, good for you all- but allow women scream in peace biko.

OP, to your question- it is going to be very few. Women would rather use subtle manipulation to get things done. Force is a man thing...
You think you have made sense like this �‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by chinchonglee(m): 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
Satan66:
It is done in many universities but the thing is unlike women most men would enjoy and have problem banging an older woman (I, myself find this disgusting).

You could even see some morons above saying "it's a win, win"
Very disgusting!!
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
aspirebig:
They should also torchlight State universities like IMSU,ABSU,Lasu,Delsu,AAU,even Polytecnics,like Yabatech,IMT,Ibadan Poly,KadPoly,Ogwashi etc...

Those 17years old girls, you sent to School are sexually abused daily by these wicked lecturers ,even colleges of education are not exempted.

As I type this now, many wicked Lecturers names are just coming to my mind.....but God will surely punish them.

Even in our nollywood,directors and producers have their own.....sex for roles,,in the corporate world...is sex for promotion, like in banks...one idiot in Access bank in Ikeja easily come to mind here...the guy even sleeps with married female bankers at will,if you refuse, he will transfer you to a remote branch far from your residence...then many like that in other blue chip companies.

God dey sha.

That part cut my liver guy.. How can someone be that evil? Some people no deserve easy death at all sad
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
gift2xl:
I remember I dated 1 she was single and beautiful. We respect ourselves in school... As life would have she's in Canada

She is in Canada and you are on your Next Level in Nigeria....Isn't God so wonderful

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by pocohantas(f): 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
blaise26abj:

Toxic feminism

Fact. Women use manipulation more, force is a man thing because you all have more physical strength. Deal with it...

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by RexTramadol1: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
For me o, na like that church song

I never see, I never see

Wonder wonder, wonder wonder
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
jobsmiths:
Of course I was a Victim
Victim of circumstances abi
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by babajay109(m): 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
They will never ask, instead they will conclude that it is culturally inapproriate to ask.
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Jake420: 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
aminu114:
so you want us to avoid women so that you could have alots of...............b...an ......m...tes
You know she forgot to say men are responsible for 97% of technological and scientifical developments women for only 3%.since the days of davinci to Newton to Hawkins.God bless the first programmer a beautiful Chinese goddess but ofc men are going to be responsible for 99% chaos as she calls it lol men going to suicide because women blackmail them, falsely accuse them of rape, can kill their own babies and get off easy under charges of post partrum depression in first world countries ,I've seen a woman rape a man and get community service only while men get up to 5 years and she says we're filling prisons when we'll steal and kill to take care of our women and kids at home.
All these facts she ignore love how she's such a misandristic female using discrimination to fight against discrimination in the name of her flawed idea of feminism and the gold medal in the mental Olympics go tooooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Bobbyfreshh(m): 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
pocohantas:

Switch off your prick and put on your brain. I am very aware they both do not work together and you are currently running on the former.
Thanks.

With the way some of you reason, it will be a relief being free from una- just like the plagues of Egypt.

Why transfer aggression to peeps u barely even know.... I don't want to believe a failed relationship is leading u astray grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Respect55(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
[quote author=pocohantas post=82965423]

Switch off your prick and put on your brain. I am very aware they both do not work together and you are currently running on the former.
Thanks.
U know nothing. But u will be alright finally.
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by pocohantas(f): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Who is talking of sexual harrasment here? Its a mans nature to make advances at you, make light contact, touch you and express his feelings...

You better get this and get this loud and clear, men aint going anywhere, and toasting women is our birth right (could have toasted you if your picture was bold enough because its my manly right).

All we are saying is stop criminalising our good intentions about our reproductive roles in nature angry do you think a man would chasing about unappreciative women if we weren't mandated by nature to take care of you guys..

The topic isn't about men TOASTING women. Or didn't you read? Were you toasting a woman when you commented, hence your inability to comprehend a simple topic?

Please, stick to the topic and stop playing victim as usual. Thought you wanted to go? You thought anyone will beg you not to leave with your troubles? Toor! grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin / The Best Nigerian Universities For Some Selected Courses / How Students Are Punished In Cameroon For Coming Late To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.