Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,549 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? (62836 Views)

UNILAG Sacks Boniface Igbeneghu & Samuel Omoniyi Over Sex For Grade Scandal / Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer / Do Female Lecturers Harass Male Students Sexually? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Vecto(m): 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
aspirebig:
They should also torchlight State universities like IMSU,ABSU,Lasu,Delsu,AAU,even Polytecnics,like Yabatech,IMT,Ibadan Poly,KadPoly,Ogwashi etc...

Those 17years old girls, you sent to School are sexually abused daily by these wicked lecturers ,even colleges of education are not exempted.

As I type this now, many wicked Lecturers names are just coming to my mind.....but God will surely punish them.

Even in our nollywood,directors and producers have their own.....sex for roles,,in the corporate world...is sex for promotion, like in banks...then many like that in other blue chip companies.

God dey sha.

Kadpoly really? I'm just surprised
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by tck2000(m): 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
no
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Jake420: 7:41am On Oct 11, 2019
Palehair:

Thank you very much, toxic masculinity at its peak, it happened to me in 2012 in my final year in school, a female lecturer gave signs but I thought she was joking until the worse happened, she tried to seduce me in her office during a late night research, i'm gay and very masculine, I've been closeted my entire life (mostly for obvious reasons), she did call me the next two weeks after i've been avoiding her, she apologized and it happened again, this time after the semester, she resigned, she's in Germany now and we are still friends on Facebook where I told her about my sexuality and all, I never got to tell any of my toxic so-called friends because they will call me names and tell me how stupid I am for refusing, they will even get to the point of questioning my sexuality because in their world "a real straight man will never reject those advances"
Toxic masculinity is the downfall of most straight men
Exactly what I'm saying.
It's a problem men suffer more from.
And what I'm saying is we can't do much about it because of this backwards mentality we have.
You know if you reported that case to dean you might have been targeted and still failed the class due to the bad governing of the University
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Jake420: 7:45am On Oct 11, 2019
pocohantas:

Don't mind the ignorant being. That he even thinks it is vindictive/paranoid to report a case of sexual harassment should tell you the kind of brain such came from.

One would wonder if that is what he will teach his sons. His fellow males didn't see anything wrong with his post- but were hopping on mine like sex-starved monkeys should also tell you how much that mindset is popular among them. That is how they push people into depression with their false definition of masculinity. Who made them the judge? Sorry about your experience and sorry you have to be in the midst of such people.
No one said toxic masculinity isn't bad, i said reporting such cases will lead to you failing and being targeted in the University can you read?
I even wrote the full definition of both toxic males and females and saying how toxic masculinity affects men worse.
You're just using someone's downfall to prove your point.
Now we're sex-starved because they provided better arguments.
Keep using ad-hominem it will take you far in life
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Palehair: 9:24am On Oct 11, 2019
Jake420:

Exactly what I'm saying.
It's a problem men suffer more from.
And what I'm saying is we can't do much about it because of this backwards mentality we have.
You know if you reported that case to dean you might have been targeted and still failed the class due to the bad governing of the University
That was the first thought that came to my mind and I knew the odds weren't in my favor so I just had to let it go
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by Jake420: 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
Palehair:

That was the first thought that came to my mind and I knew the odds weren't in my favor so I just had to let it go
Exactly what I've been saying i know toxic masculinity is an issue but we have to use sense in such an environment Pocahontas is changing others words just to make herself look good without comprehending properly
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by ubcandid(m): 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2019
Virginnn:

It works differently with women.
She wants it, you pay for it. You wants it you pay for it.

Which is very selfish.
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by chiedozie198100: 12:13am On Oct 14, 2019
Palehair:

Thank you very much, toxic masculinity at its peak, it happened to me in 2012 in my final year in school, a female lecturer gave signs but I thought she was joking until the worse happened, she tried to seduce me in her office during a late night research, i'm gay and very masculine, I've been closeted my entire life (mostly for obvious reasons), she did call me the next two weeks after i've been avoiding her, she apologized and it happened again, this time after the semester, she resigned, she's in Germany now and we are still friends on Facebook where I told her about my sexuality and all, I never got to tell any of my toxic so-called friends because they will call me names and tell me how stupid I am for refusing, they will even get to the point of questioning my sexuality because in their world "a real straight man will never reject those advances"
Toxic masculinity is the downfall of most straight men

how about u keep ur bullshit story to urself?

u wanna turn it to ur gay sorry ass tale?
Re: Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? by meobizy(f): 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
Topics like this always bring out the most ignorant of males with their “I wish it was me” mentality. This situation happens frequently but the males who fall victim are normally soft and in fear of the authority the female possesses. I guess the power-trip involved plays a part for both the male and female harassers. If you’re in the “I wish it was me” group it never will happen to you in a million years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NDU Graduate Murders English On Facebook / The Best Nigerian Universities For Some Selected Courses / How Students Are Punished In Cameroon For Coming Late To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.