Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:38 AM

I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) (64764 Views)

What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) / Help, My Newborn Has This Skin Problem / My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by cooooooks(m): 11:01am On Oct 08, 2019
You say you've done "treatmemts" but have you actually seen a doctor? A dermatologist?
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Techsunny: 11:02am On Oct 08, 2019
Change ur eviroment nd use black soap, "nsha nkota", u ll'b fine ok.
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Jamesilvar(m): 11:02am On Oct 08, 2019
Nairaland has turned to a hospital abi?
Go and see a doctor!
A dermatologist is just the right person you need to consult.
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Ekele007: 11:02am On Oct 08, 2019
The best advice I can offer you is to go for laboratory test first. And secondly drink antibiotic drugs
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Ogbunigwe2018: 11:02am On Oct 08, 2019
F
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by LORDKing001: 11:03am On Oct 08, 2019
skin2care4:
There is this skin problem I have Been having on my body for quite a while now especially on my chest as you see in the pic below.

It doesn't seem to respond to all the treatments I have used on and it's not itchy, it doesn't hurt at all. and it seems it runs in the family including some of my cousins too. Please and please Doctors and skincare experts in the house can you help me with a solution to this problem? Am planning on getting married very soon. Thank you God bless.

Do scan first to know d main cause. Then d dermatologist will prescribe the appropriate drug for you. Just the way panadol cant treat stomach ache but headache. Please go for Xray first
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by SultanYoung: 11:03am On Oct 08, 2019
skin2care4:
There is this skin problem I have Been having on my body for quite a while now especially on my chest as you see in the pic below.

It doesn't seem to respond to all the treatments I have used on and it's not itchy, it doesn't hurt at all. and it seems it runs in the family including some of my cousins too. Please and please Doctors and skincare experts in the house can you help me with a solution to this problem? Am planning on getting married very soon. Thank you God bless.
first you need to see a dermatologist

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by sotall(m): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It seems more to me that the main reason you want to fix this is because you'd be getting married soon.

The first thing you should learn before getting hitched is to always be yourself, embrace your flaws, your partner should accept you for who you are because you are not your imperfections.

If she won't love you for having a rough chest, how will she love you for having a rough bank balance?
The truth remains that the lady who agreed to marry you despite the akpukpa and kwarikwata on your chest is your God-given wife.

With that said, this is from an untreated generational STI.
You are suffering from genital warts of the chest.
grin grin

Generational STI ? Where did you learn that from?

Genital warts of the chest?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by senatorS2(m): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2019
i know of a product that can help u ,the name of the product is STC30, its a stem cell product that works wonders

CALL ME 09038449351 for more details .

thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by midnighter(f): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2019
Devops:
Stop using shaving stick on your body my friend .

those are not ingrown hairs...there is no hair shaft inside the bumps...theyre just random lumps on his skin
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by oshe11: 11:04am On Oct 08, 2019
skin2care4:
Lalasticlala pls help me reach a larger audience
Go any of those Yoruba shops when dey sell black soap and all

Show them the skin make dem Mix concoction for You

Thank Me later

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by sorepco(m): 11:05am On Oct 08, 2019
See a dermatologist

Flexherbal:
The first thing is to visit a good lab. Run a test, to know what exactly it is and the possible causes. After that, the treatment/prevention become very easy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by sonofanarchy(m): 11:05am On Oct 08, 2019
Dude you're a mutant, accept your super abilities not every body is blessed to have such. Boil man

4 Likes

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Lexusgs430: 11:06am On Oct 08, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hmmmm, that is why it is good not to indulge in pay as you go to avoid getting kasala like this, much regards grin

And if you would, adopt the doggy style strictly..... Once chest is not touching, you're good to go........

With my 7 figure monthly salary, i don't have enough to spend on mobile charging points.........

Much regards..... Brolosho..... grin

4 Likes

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by sotall(m): 11:06am On Oct 08, 2019
sonofanarchy:
Dude you're a mutant, accept your super abilities not every body is blessed to have such. Boil man

grin grin grin
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by NaMe4: 11:07am On Oct 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It seems more to me that the main reason you want to fix this is because you'd be getting married soon.

The first thing you should learn before getting hitched is to always be yourself, embrace your flaws, your partner should accept you for who you are because you are not your imperfections.

If she won't love you for having a rough chest, how will she love you for having a rough bank balance?
The truth remains that the lady who agreed to marry you despite the akpukpa and kwarikwata on your chest is your God-given wife.

With that said, this is from an untreated generational STI.
You are suffering from genital warts of the chest.

Generational untreated STI!

Nothing person no go hear.

OP.
Check out the condition called 'Neurofibromatosis'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by midnighter(f): 11:07am On Oct 08, 2019
you havent told us when it started

It looks like cysts

You'd better get to a dermatologist, people here are suggesting all manner of crazy stuff

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by oshe11: 11:07am On Oct 08, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Nah. Don't say that pls.
You guys keep acting like you don't have qualities you look out for. That thing can be a libido killer for some people...

Women do not have to take everything and anything to prove they are wife materials.
What if He wears Singlet?
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by noblealuu: 11:07am On Oct 08, 2019
skin2care4:

Go see a dermatologist.

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 08, 2019
Zikora1000:
Onu ojo! ndigbo si, nwoke nu sia ogu, nwanyi enwere akuko! nke gi bu, ma ogu, ma akuko, Na u get all.
translate please
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Osaronicole: 11:11am On Oct 08, 2019
Dr Pimple popper will call this Lypoma. It can be removed by a good dermatologist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by MissJoy29(f): 11:11am On Oct 08, 2019
PrinceGallant:

Really, the man made sense with his comment, and I know you are commending him fot making beautiful comment. But can you say it in English?
Let me help with the translation though you will pay me. Here goes: Bad mouth! Igbo people said, "if a man finishes fighting, a woman has the story to tell." But your own is, both the fight & the story, na you get am.

You grab?

11 Likes

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Oddsman(m): 11:12am On Oct 08, 2019
Let your fiance know oooo
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by AngelicBeing: 11:13am On Oct 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:

And if you would, adopt the doggy style strictly..... Once chest is not touching, you're good to go........

With my 7 figure monthly salary, i don't have enough to spend on mobile charging points.........

Much regards..... Brolosho..... grin
Hian, doggy style with chest not touching, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com, as a refined gentleman, I will continue to advise peeps to either get married, abstain, use protection and avoid pay as you go and esteemos, LinkedIn damsels etc because dem no dey write kasala for head, I will continue to stick to my 9 figure Benjamin salary while I continue to advocate for discipline for all, much regards grin

5 Likes

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by ladykolly(f): 11:13am On Oct 08, 2019
I don’t have a solution to that but i hope you get one.
I hope your soon to be wife knows about this?
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by TeetoEsq(m): 11:13am On Oct 08, 2019
Go for test first...for possible treatment and prevention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Ajibade123(m): 11:14am On Oct 08, 2019
I think this is just a bacteria in your screen I will advise you to visit a dermatologist.

anyway see how you can start your own medical practice with these checklist
https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-start-a-medical-practice-checklist/
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Emmy3(m): 11:14am On Oct 08, 2019
And without clearing them, the priest/imam will not join you and your wife together.
The worst of it is that the you'll not be allowed to sign the registry and the marriage will not last.

Bros, abeg nor give attention to things when nor too matter. Use skineal, if e nor work then enjoy life...
Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by Lekan1o1: 11:14am On Oct 08, 2019
Zikora1000:
Onu ojo! ndigbo si, nwoke nu sia ogu, nwanyi enwere akuko! nke gi bu, ma ogu, kma akuko, Na u get all.

Zikora my pretty wife kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) by gorgeousomo(m): 11:15am On Oct 08, 2019
Try STC 30 Stem Cell Supplement, it has worked for so many, contact me if you need to...
skin2care4:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics / Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) / Premature Ejaculation Is Severe Dealing With My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.