Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

How Do You Keep Your Hope Alive Despite All Challenges You Encounter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Keep Your Hope Alive Despite All Challenges You Encounter? (282 Views)

How A 28 Years Old Talented Boy's Life Is Wasting Away Despite All His Skills / Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? / I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Keep Your Hope Alive Despite All Challenges You Encounter? by Darevofpeace(m): 4:38am On Oct 08, 2019
My fellow nairalander,I know we all have our daily struggles, unrealized goals and expectations.

Sometimes,waking up to go to work seems like a burden, you do feel like covering up yourself while still on bed.

You sometimes feel like you are merry go rounding in a circle, with no breakthrough at all.

In this era of suicide rate where life had already became a burden,how do you find pleasure and hapiness in life?

Let me tell you mine,firstly I assumed my life to act as a needle in the midst of an ocean.

Everyday of my life,I am opened to critics and always sensitive to learn from every negative circumstances in life.

Secondly, I read so many books which covers major life affairs, money, women,businesses, power and motivational books.I have a personal library full of books.

Its thirteen years of stocking up my library till date.I had learnt so much about others experience.

Thirdly,I make sure I put a 24hrs rule to all negative and positive experiences,I don't talk about it any longer nor keep savouring the moment.

Lastly, I make sure that out of my monthly salary, a set cash is giving out to the poor constantly,this had made me not to smell like a stagnant water and stay afresh and alive daily,I do receive innovative ideas from heaven as long as I give to the poor.

All this had humbled me and I begin to see golden opportunities in the midst of what people calls difficulties.

Let's lift up some heart who have no enthusiasm to stay alive............share your experiences friends.
Re: How Do You Keep Your Hope Alive Despite All Challenges You Encounter? by Darevofpeace(m): 4:40am On Oct 08, 2019
Moderator should help me move to religion sections,I assumed I posted this in that section.

(1) (Reply)

Full Video Of Davido With His New Baby Boy Dancing / Ladies: When A Guy First Approach You. / Where Is Whywhyogun? Honestly Speaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.