Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? (5593 Views)

Facts About Circumcised Women. / Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. / Help ! My Gf Is Circumcised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by czarr(m): 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
Nigeria guys, I want to conduct a survey.

I want to know what percentage of women are walking around with chopped of clitoris and labia.

What percentage of girls do you meet are cut.
Please state your residence.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by illicit(m): 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
Most of the time
Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
illicit:
Most of the time
This is so sad! Really?

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by illicit(m): 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
Datboredberry:
This is so sad! Really?

Yeah
Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by czarr(m): 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
illicit:
Most of the time
please where do you reside? State?
Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
czarr:

I want to know what percentage of women are walking around with chopped of clitoris and labia.

You're cruel... Do you know what these women do through? Men have to be the most insensitive creatures on this planet! undecided

Imagine if you had been castrated... That's how bad FGM is...

Don't joke with it... It's stupid.

15 Likes

Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
illicit:

Yeah
I hate it... It's inhumane to cut a woman...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by illicit(m): 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
Datboredberry:
I hate it... It's inhumane to cut a woman...

They cut guys too tho

I don't support it
Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by Lalami3232(m): 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
I no even fit differentiate between a circumcised girl or not. The only thing I know about toto be say, it's either super tight or moderately tight or loosed. Aside that one, I no get time for checking oooo. E just be like say you dey ask make I check the ingredients wey dem take make beer. Provided it sooth my body, I no care abeg. But my fellow guys oooo, una don observe say single mothers of nowadays dey tighter than single girls? A friend of mine say if your babe don sleep with 5-10 men, she's still a virgin nowadays. Na wa oooo grin

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *****"

19 Likes

Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by Boogyman557: 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool AMABOBI D MANCHI

I SWEAR DOWN

I No FIT COUNT how MANY ASHAWOO BANIS wey I don NACK INSIDE las month and DIS MONTH..

if I START to COUNT E go REACH to FORM FULL COMMUNITY...

YESTERDAY I NACK ASHAWOO tire...

different ASHAWOO 4 different ASHAWOO house..

D LAST ASHAWOO BANI wey I NACK Las night nearly CHOP off my PREEK but d NACKING SWEET Shar..

still planning on going der dis NIGHT bcus for dat area like 5 different ASHAWOO house de der...

Na WEED I de BLA now..

WTF MAN!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by czarr(m): 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2022
Datboredberry:

You're cruel... Do you know what these women do through? Men have to be the most insensitive creatures on this planet! undecided

Imagine if you had been castrated... That's how bad FGM is...

Don't joke with it... It's stupid.
Joke with it? Do I look like a comedian, I said I want to do a survey, you said I'm insensitive. Abeg shift small madam

30 Likes

Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
illicit:

They cut guys too tho

I don't support it

I don't... But there's a difference...

Women are cut so they don't enjoy sex... To weaken their sex drive... So they remain chaste for their husbands and make their fathers proud... It's all bullshit...

And, a circumcised woman doesn't enjoy sex...

And they are self-conscious... They think they are ugly...

I once created a thread asking men if make circumcision is a good thing... Science encourages male circumcision... Health reasons I think...

3 Likes

Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by illicit(m): 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
Datboredberry:

I don't... But there's a difference...

Women are cut so they don't enjoy sex... To weaken their sex drive... So they remain chaste for their husbands and make their fathers proud... It's all bullshit...

And, a circumcised woman doesn't enjoy sex...

And they are self-conscious... They think they are ugly...

I once created a thread asking men if make circumcision is a good thing... Science encourages male circumcision... Health reasons I think...

Yes they don't enjoy sex I think most of them just fake it

What a pity

But I do my best to make dem feel it

wink
Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
illicit:

Yes they don't enjoy sex I think most of them just take it

What a pity

wink
You're kind... ❤

1 Like

Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by czarr(m): 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
illicit:

Yes they don't enjoy sex I think most of them just fake it

What a pity

wink
Omo if you dey straff cut girls on a regular, if you jam girl wey no cut, you go get different vibes

10 Likes

Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by illicit(m): 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
czarr:
Omo if you dey straff cut girls on a regular, if you jam girl wey no cut, you go get different vibes

The difference is clear wink

Some gals wit long clitoris tongue
Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by czarr(m): 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
illicit:

The difference is clear wink

Some gals wit long clitoris tongue
swears.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by DoggoneDogg: 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
Circumcised women never feel sexual pleasure.
You will keep ramming like a bull and sweating till you get stroke and die.

Las las I broke up with her.
No be me go follow you suffer for this life.

20 Likes

Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by AoifeNightfall: 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
czarr:
Joke with it? Do I look like a comedian, I said I want to do a survey, you said I'm insensitive. Abeg shift small madam

So you had to write "chopped of clitoris and labia"?

Are you so dumb and goddamn stupid you don't know how vulgar and insensitive that sounds?

4 Likes

Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by AoifeNightfall: 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
Two years ago I was at a hair salon making my hair when the hairdresser said she was circumcised. It sparked a conversation among us in the salon.

All the women there were circumcised except I and my sister, we were seven altogether. I was shocked. And they all thought it was a good thing undecided

I opened my mouth to disagree with them and as the youngest there, they shut me down angry

15 Likes

Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Circumcised women never feel sexual pleasure.
You will keep ramming like a bull and sweating till you get stroke and die.

Las las I broke up with her.
No be me go follow you suffer for this life.
That's not totally correct.. I have met a lot that cum, squirt and even have convulsive, multiple orgasms. Chopped off clits doesn't make the nunu numb undecided

10 Likes

Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by DoggoneDogg: 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
[s]
killmods:

That's not totally correct.. I have met a lot that cum, squirt and even have convulsive, multiple orgasms. Chopped off clits doesn't make the nunu numb undecided
[/s]

Those were mutilated not circumcised.

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Those were mutilated not circumcised.
Stop being a prick.. What's mutilated and not circumcised That's how u go about learning nothing

15 Likes

Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by DaInferno(m): 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
czarr:

Please state your residence.
are u on a fukin-fk spree or something?
Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by Highman56: 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
Two years ago I was at a hair salon making my hair when the hairdresser said she was circumcised. It sparked a conversation among us in the salon.

All the women there were circumcised except I and my sister, we were seven altogether. I was shocked. And they all thought it was a good thing undecided

I opened my mouth to disagree with them and as the youngest there, they shut me down angry
.u r ugly@profile pic

3 Likes

Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by Tombrown3(m): 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
The difference is always clear to me. Circumcised girls are always nonchalant about sex and hardly get emotional engaging in the act. They are too hard to please sexually.

My best sex remains with a none circumcised girl. Their passion in the "other room" is a turn on to me.

Ever since, I easy get turned off once I noticed a girl has been circumcised.

4 Likes

Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by czarr(m): 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

So you had to write "chopped of clitoris and labia"?

Are you so dumb and goddamn stupid you don't know how vulgar and insensitive that sounds?
go outside make breeze blow you small.
I'm responsible for what I write not how you choose to understand.
Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by czarr(m): 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
IMO girls are have the most circumcised women in Nigeria.
Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by FalseProphet1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
Twice during spiritual cleansing/bathing,
I rubbed anointing oil on it and told them it would grow back.

This I have seen.

4 Likes

Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by tillaman(m): 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
Datboredberry:
You're kind... ❤
I am kind too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by techWriter3: 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
Omo if you comin straff lop girls on a regular, if you preserve girl wey no lop, you betweens going different aura

1 Like

Re: Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? by czarr(m): 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
techWriter3:
Omo if you comin straff lop girls on a regular, if you preserve girl wey no lop, you betweens going different aura
broda cap wetin we fit understand.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Feel Irresistible Attraction Towards You - You Must Not Miss / What Does It Mean,when A Girl Likes Hitting A Guy?. / Reasons To Make Love To A Woman During Menstruation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.