Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Onitsha City Marathon: More Pictures From The Scene Of The Race - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Onitsha City Marathon: More Pictures From The Scene Of The Race (19232 Views)

Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) / Kenyans Dominate First Onitsha City Marathon- Dailytrust / Bernard Sang Wins 2019 Onitsha City Marathon (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha City Marathon: More Pictures From The Scene Of The Race by XklusivGistBlog(m): 10:11am On Oct 08, 2019
Wickedtruths:

No wonder you're wasting away in Borno while others are progressing in life.

Your mother pussycat actually kiss

1 Like

Re: Onitsha City Marathon: More Pictures From The Scene Of The Race by Antara0503(m): 10:13am On Oct 08, 2019
[quote author=Anambralstson post=82943874][/quote]dis 1 maybe.

Re: Onitsha City Marathon: More Pictures From The Scene Of The Race by kadiri3(m): 10:23am On Oct 08, 2019
XklusivGistBlog:
I need a great pussy in my life this morning kiss
NO OLOSHO FOR UR AREA?
Re: Onitsha City Marathon: More Pictures From The Scene Of The Race by majamajic(m): 10:37am On Oct 08, 2019
the weather in the east , just like southern Africa ,
the background it gives cameras is something else
east is blessed !!!

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha City Marathon: More Pictures From The Scene Of The Race by ScotMisile: 10:37am On Oct 08, 2019
Must we see red sand?
Re: Onitsha City Marathon: More Pictures From The Scene Of The Race by Anambralstson: 10:45am On Oct 08, 2019
The athletes also visited famous Ogbunike cave

Re: Onitsha City Marathon: More Pictures From The Scene Of The Race by Techsunny: 11:10am On Oct 08, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
grin
thank God onitsha is not like rusted roof city in a far away waste bin land grin those kenyans would have been disgusted and keep spitting on the entire race grin

Good morning my people grin
Orisirishi
Re: Onitsha City Marathon: More Pictures From The Scene Of The Race by victorazyvictor(m): 11:10am On Oct 08, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
grin
thank God onitsha is not like rusted roof city in a far away waste bin land grin those kenyans would have been disgusted and keep spitting on the entire race grin

grin this guy grin

Brown roof girl
From
Brown Roof City
Re: Onitsha City Marathon: More Pictures From The Scene Of The Race by sugarboy212(m): 11:27am On Oct 08, 2019
Let me try and do 50 meters, I can not come and kill myself, but big ups to the runners for their perseverance,marathon no be joke.

Fairfield Apartments, Abijo, Ajah, Lagos is selling fast- premium location, notable landmark features such as Novare Lekki Mall, Lagos Business School and so on. Wonderful Lakeside Living. 2 bedroom apartments sells for 10.5 million , 3 bedroom apartments sells for 12 million , 3 bedroom penthouse sells for 15 million, all available for sale. Buy one and win an all expense paid trip to Dubai, buy 6 apartments and get a free 2 bedroom apartments. Mortgage plans for 5 and 10 years available. Call me now/ whatsapp for more details +2348023536207/+2347055533718.
Re: Onitsha City Marathon: More Pictures From The Scene Of The Race by Should: 11:36am On Oct 08, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
grin

is this place still like this?
If no, then stop it. If yes, it's a shame! Fed, state govt should do something about it. .
Re: Onitsha City Marathon: More Pictures From The Scene Of The Race by Nature8(m): 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
Anambralstson:
More
Nice cheesy
Re: Onitsha City Marathon: More Pictures From The Scene Of The Race by gebest: 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
Am suspecting this guy.

Re: Onitsha City Marathon: More Pictures From The Scene Of The Race by goaldynman(m): 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ok. They should do more awareness next time in order to tap and discover more talents from the villages!!
Re: Onitsha City Marathon: More Pictures From The Scene Of The Race by PureFace1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
grin

That's a Village in Yoruba Land with good roads

You are now even comparing them to you cities grin

Show us your villages with their roads?

This is Akure with better roads than Onitsha

Re: Onitsha City Marathon: More Pictures From The Scene Of The Race by Anambralstson: 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
PureFace1:

That's a Village in Yoruba Land with good roads

You are now even comparing them to you cities grin

Show us your villages with their roads?

This is Akure with better roads than Onitsha
This guy you be real dodomayana by comparing Onitsha 10 lanes with 4 lanes in Akure, please stop disgracing yourself Onitsha is far from your, even Abakelike make more sense than Akure

1 Like

Re: Onitsha City Marathon: More Pictures From The Scene Of The Race by PureFace1(m): 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
Anambralstson:

This guy you be real dodomayana by comparing Onitsha 10 lanes with 4 lanes in Akure, please stop disgracing yourself Onitsha is far from your, even Abakelike make more sense than Akure

Where is the 10 lanes?

Abakiliki better than Akure? grin

Well done
Re: Onitsha City Marathon: More Pictures From The Scene Of The Race by Sofistcatdmoron: 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
PureFace1:

Where is the 10 lanes?

Well done
abakiliki is more developed than the entire afonja land, go to abakiliki all can see is modern structures not all these ancient building built in the 1920s in afonja land

1 Like

Re: Onitsha City Marathon: More Pictures From The Scene Of The Race by PureFace1(m): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:

abakiliki is more developed than the entire afonja land, go to abakiliki all can see is modern structures not all these ancient building built in the 1920s in afonja land

Lol Keep deceiving yourselves.

And I really like most of the propaganda you guys circulate around.

Snap more pictures and paste it online.
Re: Onitsha City Marathon: More Pictures From The Scene Of The Race by Anambralstson: 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
PureFace1:

Where is the 10 lanes?

Well done
Count the lanes
Re: Onitsha City Marathon: More Pictures From The Scene Of The Race by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
PureFace1:

no propaganda, go google image search for abakiliki
Re: Onitsha City Marathon: More Pictures From The Scene Of The Race by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
PureFace1:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshoala Recovers From COVID-19, Receives African Player Of The Year Trophy / Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores On His Return From Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.