Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' (23595 Views)

LYRICS: Vector – Gunshots / Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by ednut1(m): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
Both mi and vector planned this

2 Likes

Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by Seun360(m): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
Angelfrost:
Decent rapper... Just wonder why he needs that fake beef with the "short chairman" to get more recognition... tongue

Abi Ugly dwarf.
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by chudez0147(m): 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
So this is the reason you was fighting with M.I .....I see , the song go sell
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
my guy vector the Viper, hope you don receive the "Letter to Viper" from your senior man M.I

I just received a copy now, and when I listened to it, I felt you should listen to it too

cc:Vector the Viper

grin grin
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by Elnino4ladies: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
No Snakes

1 Like

Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by JayCynic(m): 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
Angelfrost:
Decent rapper... Just wonder why he needs that fake beef with the "short chairman" to get more recognition... tongue

He needs the fake beef because the short chairman is better and more influential than him in the rap game

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by Obdk: 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

it's obvious 80% of those hating on this king Rap are yeebos who hate people that progress even though their hate always bounce back on them. they hate Tiwa because of the same Yemi that's a Yoruba girl, hate wizkid against same Yoruba Davido when their attempt to use religion divide West failed

these people are pathetic in life. no wonder Fulani reduced them to nothing

See how foolish u sound,, Igbo people hate yoruba person because of yoruba person
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by JayCynic(m): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

it's obvious 80% of those hating on this king Rap are yeebos who hate people that progress even though their hate always bounce back on them. they hate Tiwa because of the same Yemi that's a Yoruba girl, hate wizkid against same Yoruba Davido when their attempt to use religion divide West failed

Why do you people always have to turn everything to tribalism, this is rap and there's always been beef, Igbo artistes and the Yorubas have always been collabing. Y'all keep creating division but don't want it to happen. If Igbo people say they want to separate, you guys would conflict that and scream one Nigeria, if they try to stay on their own, you'd be the ones brewing hatred. Lets forget our origins, we are Nigerians first.

5 Likes

Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by Angelfrost(m): 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
JayCynic:

He needs the fake beef because the short chairman is better and more influential than him in the two game

Currently??!.. Or are you talking about a decade ago??!... I personally think they are both distinctive in their lyrical approaches to the rap game. Different strokes.

1 Like

Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by Ekez(m): 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

no let igbo mata make yu craze,
Anyway kpele

1 Like

Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by ayyoughurt(m): 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
Naso Vector No Time

1 Like

Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by kingjrofficial(m): 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
M.I don coach Vector small ooo
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by JayCynic(m): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
Angelfrost:

Currently??!.. Or are you talking about a decade ago??!... I personally think they are both distinctive in their lyrical approaches to the rap game. Different strokes.

Yeah, different strokes bro
But, M.I has always had more influence, for instance two years ago, even when his career was at dusk, he dropped "You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives" and commanded heavy critical acclaim, numerous covers and won the Lyricist on The Roll at Headies.

Technically, I believe they are at the same level or Vector might even be above M.I(Vector really has skill) but M.I has an edge because M.i is more refined and more creative, his contents and concepts are always mindblowing compared to Vector's, I think Vector needs mentorship, he really needs to work with a creative producer to bring out the best in him. I respect them both though.

9 Likes

Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by JastSiryin(m): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

Must you bring your bigotry into every matter. This has nothing to do with ethnicity. Why are you so bitter?

5 Likes

Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by Frankiss44(m): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
Zabilon007:
You actually need comfort.

cheesy
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by Angelfrost(m): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
JayCynic:

Yeah, different strokes bro
But, M.I has always had more influence, for instance two years ago, even when his career was at dusk, he dropped "You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives" and commanded heavy critical acclaim, numerous covers and won the Lyricist on The Roll at Headies.

Technically, I believe they are at the same level or Vector might even be above M.I(Vector really has skill) but M.I has an edge because M.i is more refined and more creative, his contents and concepts are always mindblowing compared to Vector's, I think Vector needs mentorship, he really needs to work with a creative producer to bring out the best in him. I respect them both though.

Well said sir... Well said!!!
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by ebilomaofficial1: 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
No Snakes

1 Like

Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
Aha, I see. So the beef with M.I may have been an arranged one for his single cool cool
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by DAntivirus: 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

You're an imbecilic cretin... must everything be tribalised?

2 Likes

Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by josh005(m): 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
Upton:
Vec my guy! The real number one!
Ur right. No dwarf
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by tesppidd: 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
Viper is just like ether.

MI ethered Vector.
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by Mindlesskid: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
Knox123:
grin

Vector has shifted his attention away from the beef.
He has quickly recruited Davido for this track so that his fans would not "crowdfund" for him to pay his rent.

M.I wicked sha... grin

No snakes...
20M as budget
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by Mindlesskid: 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
DAntivirus:

You're an imbecilic cretin... must everything be tribalised?
my brother it's times like this you sing this song

"Some have sense but cannot use"
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by Ikechukwuanozie(m): 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

!! Must you be tribal about everything?
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by udemzyudex(m): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
I remember when vector rap for 2hrs 30mins ,M.I went to social media and start ranting about being the king of rap.

When he talked about jealousy, jealousy in his new diss track,I was just laughing.
How can you say vector is jealous when you're the one being jealous?

Well I'm happy he replied,let the two self claim rap god give us bars,it's been a while.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by guynextdoor(m): 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

#no snakes. BTW go read Psalm 1 grin

1 Like

Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by oluwaemmanuel: 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

it's obvious 80% of those hating on this king Rap are yeebos who hate people that progress even though their hate always bounce back on them. they hate Tiwa because of the same Yemi that's a Yoruba girl, hate wizkid against same Yoruba Davido when their attempt to use religio divide West failed

so you finally found a way to bring in tribalism... 3 � for you
Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by MNDY(m): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
udemzyudex:
I remember when vector rap for 2hrs 30mins ,M.I went to social media and start ranting about being the king of rap.

When he talked about jealousy, jealousy in his new diss track,I was just laughing.
How can you say vector is jealous when you're the one being jealous?

Well I'm happy he replied,let the two self claim rap god give us bars,it's been a while.

#NoSnakes

1 Like

Re: Vector Ft Davido – 'Comfort' by spirul77: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
"I heard you now roasting with your babe, your B's BQ"
I Stan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures / Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) / NBC Bans Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist" Song For Lewd Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.