Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Pastors Should Be Banned From Visiting People’s Homes And Phoning People's Wives - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastors Should Be Banned From Visiting People’s Homes And Phoning People's Wives (1222 Views)

Men,Please leave people's wives alone! / DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors Should Be Banned From Visiting People’s Homes And Phoning People's Wives by Luscious111: 11:13am On Oct 08, 2019
This is becoming too much with our so-called men of God sheep in wolf skin with rape cases, paedophiles, impregnating little girls, there is much to this than the eyes can see.

You entrust your daughter into the hands of these men of God, they plot a way to take away their virtues with the word of God, and you do the same with your little daughter they take away her virginity not minding their age.

These men will have sex with your wives and still go after your daughters, when you hear their stories you become surprised at the extent of taboo this people can commit, an act too sacrilegious that you cannot even think of not to talk of committing.

A girl once shared her ordeal in the hands of her own father who was a pastor at Redeemed Christian Church of God, who started molesting her at the age of 13, ordered her not to tell anyone, he conducted did 3 abortions on her. The pastor passed away when she was 21 and she revealed this dirty secret during his burial. A pastor molested even her own daughter, is that not enough evidence to show you how demonic these men are becoming? Continue @ https://www.hpluscommunity.com.ng/2019/10/pastors-and-imams-should-be-banned-from-visiting-peoples-homes-and-calling-peoples-wives-and-daughters-on-phone.html

Re: Pastors Should Be Banned From Visiting People’s Homes And Phoning People's Wives by LeRabbite: 11:25am On Oct 08, 2019
This will change nothing. Let me tell you why?

1. Women are attracted to men in positions of power and authority and will willingly offer themselves for access to these “men of God”.

2. Women are very superstitious, more so than men, and will seek out spiritual solutions to their problems.

3. The thrill of adventure is a potent aphrodisiac for women. Restrict contact between women and their pastors and history will provide even more outrageous affairs.

4. Yes, many of these women are sexually harassed and assaulted; what you never hear is how many of them literally beg for their pastors to lay with them either outright or by seduction.

If the pastors don’t call the women, the women will call the pastors. Why do you think pastors are so rich and so powerful?
Methinks the solutions is to get women to self-regulate. Stop looking for things that aren’t missing.

A woman in my neighborhood went missing for a year and it was scandalous because she had five children. It turns out she became one of the wives of the prophet who she went to to seek help from for her husband’s joblessness. When a woman is senseless, her kitten suffers most.

5 Likes

Re: Pastors Should Be Banned From Visiting People’s Homes And Phoning People's Wives by Shyluck(m): 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
What about female agents of Satan (including married ones) whose job is to sleep with pastors in order to stop their ministries? They are the ones that pursue pastors in case you don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastors Should Be Banned From Visiting People’s Homes And Phoning People's Wives by Luscious111: 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
LeRabbite:
This will change nothing. Let me tell you why?

1. Women are attracted to men in positions of power and authority and will willingly offer themselves for access to these “men of God”.

2. Women are very superstitious, more so than men, and will seek out spiritual solutions to their problems.

3. The thrill of adventure is a potent aphrodisiac for women. Restrict contact between women and their pastors and history will provide even more outrageous affairs.

4. Yes, many of these women are sexually harassed and assaulted; what you never hear is how many of them literally beg for their pastors to lay with them either outright or by seduction.

If the pastors don’t call the women, the women will call the pastors. Why do you think pastors are so rich and so powerful?
Methinks the solutions is to get women to self-regulate. Stop looking for things that aren’t missing.

A woman in my neighborhood went missing for a year and it was scandalous because she had five children. It turns out she became one of the wives of the prophet who she went to to seek help from for her husband’s joblessness. When a woman is senseless, her kitten suffers most.
Wow! I guess its both sided then. The ladies would never make reasonable contribution on this one.
Re: Pastors Should Be Banned From Visiting People’s Homes And Phoning People's Wives by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
Her to watch the victims blamed and the perpetrators protected... *spreads her mat* angry
Re: Pastors Should Be Banned From Visiting People’s Homes And Phoning People's Wives by nlPoster: 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
A woman in my neighborhood went missing for a year and it was scandalous because she had five children. It turns out she became one of the wives of the prophet who she went to to seek help from for her husband’s joblessness

ok, what a quandary.

what you never hear is how many of them literally beg for their pastors to lay with them either outright or by seduction.

True. It's wrong to ignore that fact. But the pastor would not take advantage of their desperation, I've heard many pastors preach about women trying to seduce them, or them preventing themselves from being seduced either intentionally or unintentionally.

When you have Christ, you can guard against your sinful nature because temptations would surely come but you need to watch for your own lusts and desires.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Should Be Banned From Visiting People’s Homes And Phoning People's Wives by Luscious111: 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
nairalandposter:

ok, what a quandary.

True. It's wrong to ignore that fact. But the pastor would not take advantage of their desperation, I've heard many pastors preach about women trying to seduce them, or them preventing themselves from being seduced either intentionally or unintentionally.

When you have Christ, you can guard against your sinful nature because temptations would surely come but you need to watch for your own lusts and desires.
Word!!! The women are not helping matter though, that shouldn't be a defending ground for such atrocities for a man of God.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Should Be Banned From Visiting People’s Homes And Phoning People's Wives by ABCthings: 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
When they keep going to fake men of God that will tell them what they want to hear.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Should Be Banned From Visiting People’s Homes And Phoning People's Wives by nlPoster: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
Luscious111:
Word!!! The women are not helping matter though, that shouldn't be a defending ground for such atrocities for a man of God.

The men of God just have to be good shepherds of the sheep.

Humans would always have weaknesses, only God can deliver from the lusts of the flesh.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Airtel CUG SIM For Couples/lovers. #500 Monthly Sub / DNA Test Is Not Always 100% / Never Again Will I Fight For Food In Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.