Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal (84764 Views)

BBC Sex For Grade Dr Boniface Igbeneghu Biography Video / Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by vinelli(m): 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
36STATES:
I wish he was successful. They are the reason graduate from Nigeria reason like primary school kids from other countries.
Mostly in Nigeria will you see a scientist or philosopher who is also a pastor.

Religion has clouded our reasoning
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Broadenyourhori: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
You cannot worship God and serve mammon at the same time. The end result is always disaster..... If you want to be bad- be bad and if you want to be good - be good.

Don't blow hot and cold at the same time. Satan just wanted to disgrace this man!
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by TempleHouse: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
anonymous1759:

You need more of the Reading. I can be in Nigeria and sponsor an uncover to do documentary for me to get what I want. BBC know what they did.

The western Media are only good at investigating under developed countries mess but they keep their private I would have preferred an NTA or AIT documentary to any other Western Media period.

I'm not arguing with you anymore OK. If you want to increase your stock the best way is to expose the Rotten of your competitors that's my point I'm not justifying molestation it's bad all I'm trying to let you know is the BBC might be doing all these just to pave way for more student to come over there and study.
Not like they really care that's what me and the guy I quoted was trying to say.

A white man cannot do anything for Free the more you look the less you see.

I'm still waiting for BBC to do a documentary on how Nigeria looters boost their Economy with stolen funds in collaboration with the UK banks until then I'm not taking them seriously.
Go online and Google PANORAMA...
All past episodes of issues that had been exposed are fully online for references.
it's a BBC documentary programme that exposed all forms of society vices involving Politicians, Academics, Musicians, head of corporate organisations ,Religious Clerics etc.
The present British Prime Minister Boris Johnson.
is under investigation for favouring a girl friend while he was Mayor of London 6years ago.
So, believe me the BBC will be the first to expose any scandal in Britain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by alimaa: 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, events like this makes me ashamed to be associated with Christianity and sometimes I'm tempted to join Islam. Majority of the bastards we call pastors are wolfs in sheep clothing. Christianity habours so many madness. No Islamic cleric has been caught in this sexual mess because they are guided accordingly by the tenets of Islam. Is it a coincidence that 3 pastors have been disgraced in few months and many more to come? Islam will soon take over Nigeria cos shameful incidents like this will make many Christians convert to Islam sad
Christianity is a personal thing. I have no business with the conduct of any pastor. What brought me into Christianity is the love of Christ and knowing that Jesus is the truth.

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Abeos(m): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
mirabel001:
Eyaah...people should leave this man alone, he was just trying to survive. There are many ppl like him in Nigeria uni.....

#freehim

I would want to believe this will be a male using a female account cos I expect it less from a lady to condone such. Either ways you must be very daft with this comment of yours
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Limperator(m): 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
Hehehe...
GistMore9:
BBC Africa Eye’s on Monday released a documentary targeted at lecturers in some West African universities harassing their students for sex in exchange for grades. After collecting dozens of testimonies from female students, BBC Africa Eye sent an undercover journalist, Kiki Mordi disguising as students inside the University of Lagos and the University of Ghana.

The story of one UNILAG senior lecturer and pastor at Foursquare Gospel Church, Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu, caused serious buzz on social media after he was caught on tape soliciting intimacy from an undercover journalist who posed as a 17-year-old minor seeking admission in the school.

Boniface came under attack on social media as social media users flocked his facebook timeline using all sorts of language against him.A close family friend has confirmed that the lecturer was admitted to the hospital after he drank rat poison in an attempt to kill himself. In the late hours of Monday evening, Dr. Boniface was found on the floor unconscious with bubbles in his mouth, he was then rushed to Reddington Hospital the family friend said.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3WuZ66jfTy/
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Jman06(m): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
It's a pity how supposedly learned men allow themselves to stoop so low and get dragged to the mud just because of something as common as sexxx!

For crying out loud, must a lecturer sleep with his students There are many beautiful ladies off campus who'll be willing to sleep with any lecturer at very cheap prizes! Why can't these randy lecturers learn to keep mistresses who are not their students outside the university environments?? Why bring so much shame to your family and loved ones just because of the allure of the female flesh This is too shameful!

Like my mum would always say; passing 6 nor be passing sense!
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Mishaya: 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2019

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by 1Sharon(f): 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
Useless old men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by alphaNomega: 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
He was not even honourable enough to seppuku
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by AirstarKane(f): 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, events like this makes me ashamed to be associated with Christianity and sometimes I'm tempted to join Islam. Majority of the bastards we call pastors are wolfs in sheep clothing. Christianity habours so many madness. No Islamic cleric has been caught in this sexual mess because they are guided accordingly by the tenets of Islam. Is it a coincidence that 3 pastors have been disgraced in few months and many more to come? Islam will soon take over Nigeria cos shameful incidents like this will make many Christians convert to Islam sad
Did you write this from your head or gotv cos I know a good person won't term this a religious act. You should know better it's 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
If it wasn't for BBC nothing would have happened..what in Nigeria have we ever excelled at?
Few weeks back,b4 the documentary was air.A.B.U suspended 15 lecturers and months b4 that Sokoto also do the same.Most of the actions are only carried out by northern universities.

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

Few weeks back,b4 the documentary was air.A.B.U suspended 15 lecturers and months b4 that Sokoto also do the same.Most of the actions are only carried out by northern universities.
Thanks forthe info, they ought to make sure these sorts of news is very well publicized
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Finallydead: 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
O
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by BluntBoy(m): 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
1Sharon:
Useless old men

Imagine the nonsense coming out of a lecturer's buccal cavity.

The only thing they are good at is intimidating and harassing students. Ask them to show you their patents or study interests, and they would be looking like head of ram. But when it comes to intimidating students, they become warriors.

3 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by OdefaGirl(f): 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
mirabel001:
Eyaah...people should leave this man alone, he was just trying to survive. There are many ppl like him in Nigeria uni.....

#freehim

Keep quiet my friend!
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by VULCAN(m): 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
You deserve 2 bottles of Cold Heineken

Blue3k:
Lol that child predator gets no sympathy from me. He knew the age of consent and didnt care. Ivan Drago said it best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by TEYA: 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:
lipsrsealed

Men getting destroyed one at a time... first target Pastors, Footballers and Actors, everyone have suddenly turned Judge and jury on this case,

Thank God the Ghanian Lecturer would goto court unlike this coward in Nigeria,

I just hope BBC and British isnt blackmailing our Universities because our students are now staying back at home to school instead of wasting billions in tuition annually.
They first started with giving back 2 years post graduate visa, people still didnt mind them now they are taking the battle to Accra and Lagos University
Now close to thier Brexit they have brought thier media guns out

P.S; to the Dunce and Imbecilees quoting me to look for a fight, i have watched the video and i have my reservation, so i will rather wait for the panel to come up with thier fact finding, This is the same thing we should do always wether COZA or Unilag

The only dunce I see here is you and I call you that because you think UK is giving 2 year post study visa because they want to favour you.

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Just30: 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
linearity:

The Ghana Professor is just making mouth, if he is a Professor, he will not be dumb enough to sue, he will hide and lay low hoping that, this blow away fast enough.

He will open himself up for deposition, request for documents and testimony under oath and other students in the wide will be flocking in to give their accounts, it will be a circus and a 1000 times worst than it is now for him, his family, children, friends & Associates.
you dont know the legal regime in Ghana
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by solmusdesigns: 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
TEYA:

The only dunce I see here is you and I call you that because you think UK is giving 2 year post study visa because they want to favour you.
only dunce get speculative .. never did i said the new policy was because of you so don't speculate
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Yakarii: 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
only dunce get speculative .. never did i said the new policy was because of you so don't speculate
[/s]
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by linearity: 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
Just30:
you dont know the legal regime in Ghana

Rules of evidence are universal and at their generic levels, during civic cases; both sides are deposed aka have to give testimony under oath and both sides can request documents from either side and can present witnesses to buttress their side of the story.

CNN is a global brand and before that documentary aired, they must have passed it through their legal team to vet thoroughly to ensure that, they are on solid legal grounds.

That documentary was in the making for a year, that is the painstaking time for CNN to ensure from their legal team that, they are all clear.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by OgbeniSamm(m): 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
pcguru1:

Do you ask women for sex, before you offer them services ?? because I don't understand your statement. we get different sins oh don't lump us together.

I totally agree with you that you don't understand my statement, bro. Shalom!
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Unrated900(m): 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
BluntBoy:

Did you watch the video at all

The girl pretended to be seeking admission. And he began to make immoral advances at her.

Many law enforcement agencies, and even private detectives do these undercover jobs. They pose as drug dealers or prostitutes to nail their targets.

Not too recently, a Super Eagles coach was nailed in similar manner. He received bribe from a journalist who was on an undercover assignment.

Boss I understand you very well and I like your answers

But let me ask you what if you were to be in that man’s shoe what will be your response

He might just be using it as a joke when the recording picked it up

They didn’t catch them having anything think about it also

I hope you got my point

At least we are all learning
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by augustine: 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
GoTV:
I seriously doubt your born again status. At best you would be a religious church goer. A true born again child of God will never see Islam as an alternative, not after discovering that 'THERE IS NO OTHER NAME GIVEN AMONGST BY WHICH ANYONE CAN BE SAVED, EXCEPT THE NAME JESUS CHRIST'; Who also truly declared ''I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to The Father, except through me''
True Christianity [Christian faith] is about the redemption and salvation of mankind from the eternal damnation that was inherited from Adam's fall. Only Jesus Christ gives that salvation, and with it eternal life in Paradise in life hereafter. No religion can free any human from the naturally inherited sin of Adam which only leads to eternal damnation, except the Messiah Jesus Christ; Whom even Islam's Koran bore witness to have been born sinless.

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Unrated900(m): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
baby124:

Shut up! Nuisance

Look at this Brat calling someone nuisance

What’s your qualifications that you called someone idiot

You must be an unfortunate asshole brat from a frustrated family ape
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by janeedema(f): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
Being a born again Christian entails understanding when, how, and where you speak about your reservations of the Christian faith. That is the definition of loyalty.

Christianity isn't a religion -- has never been and will never be. Hence, no point considering whether you want to port from it.

If you are considering porting because of the ills carried out by clerics, then you have no idea what Christianity is. And in my opinion, you truly need to sort this out. Because, you haven't seen anything yet.

The Bible we embrace clearly spells that lots of people will fall out from the faith in the last days. Or isn't it clear in yours? How does one who truly has embraced Christ consider abandoning Him because someone else did?

Or you think Christ is impressed when His name is blasphemed amongst the gentiles by those who should hold His Name in awe?

So, I ask again:

What exactly is your "born-againism" built on? On clerics, other Christians, or on the living God?

If you are making comments like this on a public platform, I believe you truly need to sort out the foundation of your faith. Because I can promise you, the falling away from the faith by "supposed" Christians only just got started.

So , I urge you to guard your salvation with fear and trembling. And look only to Jesus, the author and finisher of your faith. Because pastors, prophets, evangelists, and other Christians aren't our standard, but Christ alone.

God bless you.

quote author=GoTV post=82952041] sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, events like this makes me ashamed to be associated with Christianity and sometimes I'm tempted to join Islam. Majority of the bastards we call pastors are wolfs in sheep clothing. Christianity habours so many madness. No Islamic cleric has been caught in this sexual mess because they are guided accordingly by the tenets of Islam. Is it a coincidence that 3 pastors have been disgraced in few months and many more to come? Islam will soon take over Nigeria cos shameful incidents like this will make many Christians convert to Islam sad[/quote]
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Antichristus: 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
GoTV:

Which planet are you from...do you not know that the Saudi merchant was a child molester? Convert to whatever you like at your own peril.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Antichristus: 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
janeedema:
Being a born again Christian entails understanding when, how, and where you speak about your reservations of the Christian faith. That is the definition of loyalty.

Christianity isn't a religion -- has never been and will never be. Hence, no point considering whether you want to port from it.

If you are considering porting because of the ills carried out by clerics, then you have no idea what Christianity is. And in my opinion, you truly need to sort this out. Because, you haven't seen anything yet.

The Bible we embrace clearly spells that lots of people will fall out from the faith in the last days. Or isn't it clear in yours? How does one who truly has embraced Christ consider abandoning Him because someone else did?

Or you think Christ is impressed when His name is blasphemed amongst the gentiles by those who should hold His Name in awe?

So, I ask again:

What exactly is your "born-againism" built on? On clerics, other Christians, or on the living God?

If you are making comments like this on a public platform, I believe you truly need to sort out the foundation of your faith. Because I can promise you, the falling away from the faith by "supposed" Christians only just got started.

So , I urge you to guard your salvation with fear and trembling. And look only to Jesus, the author and finisher of your faith. Because pastors, prophets, evangelists, and other Christians aren't our standard, but Christ alone.

God bless you.

quote author=GoTV post=82952041] sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, events like this makes me ashamed to be associated with Christianity and sometimes I'm tempted to join Islam. Majority of the bastards we call pastors are wolfs in sheep clothing. Christianity habours so many madness. No Islamic cleric has been caught in this sexual mess because they are guided accordingly by the tenets of Islam. Is it a coincidence that 3 pastors have been disgraced in few months and many more to come? Islam will soon take over Nigeria cos shameful incidents like this will make many Christians convert to Islam sad

You wasted so much time on that jihadist pretending to be a Christian..how dare you fall for his antics?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Iseloogunise: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
One thing that keeps me from wrong doing especially when it involves other people (outside of myself) is what happens to 'me'- my name, what I stand for, my person, my everything.
If you spare a thought for this, you'll be very careful with wrong doings.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Jefferic(m): 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
Shut up. You have never been a Christian. I know your type. Hissssss.......

quote author=GoTV post=82952041] sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, events like this makes me ashamed to be associated with Christianity and sometimes I'm tempted to join Islam. Majority of the bastards we call pastors are wolfs in sheep clothing. Christianity habours so many madness. No Islamic cleric has been caught in this sexual mess because they are guided accordingly by the tenets of Islam. Is it a coincidence that 3 pastors have been disgraced in few months and many more to come? Islam will soon take over Nigeria cos shameful incidents like this will make many Christians convert to Islam sad[/quote]
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by zmanto(m): 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
GoTV:
hello, pls stop saying what you don't know. For your information both Islamic do it just that ours is mostly pronounced.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) / Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos / Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.