Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal (84758 Views)

BBC Sex For Grade Dr Boniface Igbeneghu Biography Video / Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by AerialMapper: 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ya butiful...ya butiful...do you know you are a butiful geh!! Well, we have seen something you obviously are not good at...you couldn't even kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by 1Sharon(f): 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osanoghodua1:

God forgive you because you need to be endowed with wisdom. God open your eyes. You have a choice.

Abeg keep kwayet. So many Christians claim to have "wisdom"
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by gnykelly(m): 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, events like this makes me ashamed to be associated with Christianity and sometimes I'm tempted to join Islam. Majority of the bastards we call pastors are wolfs in sheep clothing. Christianity habours so many madness. No Islamic cleric has been caught in this sexual mess because they are guided accordingly by the tenets of Islam. Is it a coincidence that 3 pastors have been disgraced in few months and many more to come? Islam will soon take over Nigeria cos shameful incidents like this will make many Christians convert to Islam sad

I'm a Muslim... I think I found you mad to use the situation to convince people to join Islam... It is not permissible in Islam and the sin of those men are also committed by some Muslim people too. Salam
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by LabDNA: 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
A lesson for other lecturers who think they are safe. Many victims are remembering your names and posting it on social media. There will be no escape route.

Stay away from perverting and preying on young students or face the consequence because your name will one day be mentioned and people will start asking question.

I urge every student who have been a victim to go on social media and start posting the names of every lecturer who have asked them for sex. Just mention their names google will do the rest.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by anonymous1759(m): 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
TempleHouse:

You're as good as a Pheadophile. Period !
Tell me how is the BBC documentary is a conspiracy as you can understand
An hypocrite who will jump at any opportunity to travel abroad and yet it's Oyinbos we should boycott and not address the menace in our society.
Your argument is absolute trash and bereft of any logic.
You really don't understand what is meant by sexual harassment and I advice you give yourself a break !

Another one so because I'm trying to reason from a different view I'm a pedophile? You must be very Dumb. You saw the illustration and yet your brains can't comprehend it.

You've been brainwashed by the Oyinbo you believe everything they say or do better start having a mind of your own if you follow all what the western media are saying about Russia you'll think it's a Lion's Den but the real Bullies don't see themselves as one try to have sense OK.

The guy I quoted made a good point. sexual harassment is not a New thing in Nigeria we all know but BBC making this documentary at this time might be a way to discourage Parents from sending their kids to Nigeria schools by so doing it pave way for more Nigerian student to apply there. I know people like you think everything is perfect in Oyinbo land.

2 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by 1Sharon(f): 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
Duggedised12:
he is a head slammer who probably has a sniper spot on his forehead. To think they are worse at covering cases like this in the north ,the same people that will gladly give a raped victim to a rapist in marriage because he offered to marry her ,very useless set of people.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
He took the poison, but all of us killed him. With comments and back lashes and being judgemental.

He is Randy. He loves kpekus. He is everything. Yes.

But if the BBC girl no go meet am, he no go try yansh am.
He no go even fit meet her in a million years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
Una for leave am ooo
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by omoharry(f): 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
chily11:
Karma is a damn broke bitch. Karma is a damn broke snitch... Karma is a damn wicked witch. TO ALL THE WOMEN.... SHUN SEX 4 GRADE!... STUDY HARD AND DRESS DECENTLY!!
My brother no be about to dress decently oo! randy Lecturers with wondering eye will always single you out base on their choice of women.
There was this lecturer in my school back then, he would chase anything in skirt and go as far as failing ladies that refuses his advances. Na so we ladies kon form muslim oo! ,we start to dey wear hijab any time we are going to sign course form from him because he does not dare such rubbish with muslim ladies that are very devoted to their religion. He even went as far as trying this nonsense with student that are married and would frustrate them even more if they report the case to the school authorities..He is untouchable because he highly connected in the school;That was why non of the petition leveled against ever materialized. He is dead now; may God have mercy on his soul for all the atrocities he committed while on earth.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by AmazingELixir: 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
Blue3k:
Lol that child predator gets no sympathy from me. He knew the age of consent and didnt care. Ivan Drago said it best.

What are you even saying....what is the age of consent in Nigeria?
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by bollarcash(m): 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
I have just one prayer for you, may your daughter(s) come across someone like the lectures you are defending..
solmusdesigns:
lipsrsealed

Men getting destroyed one at a time... first target Pastors, Footballers and Actors, everyone have suddenly turned Judge and jury on this case,

Thank God the Ghanian Lecturer would goto court unlike this coward in Nigeria,

I just hope BBC and British isnt blackmailing our Universities because our students are now staying back at home to school instead of wasting billions in tuition annually.
They first started with giving back 2 years post graduate visa, people still didnt mind them now they are taking the battle to Accra and Lagos University
Now close to thier Brexit they have brought thier media guns out

P.S; to the Dunce and Imbecilees quoting me to look for a fight, i have watched the video and i have my reservation, so i will rather wait for the panel to come up with thier fact finding, This is the same thing we should do always wether COZA or Unilag

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by solmusdesigns: 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
bollarcash:
I have just one prayer for you, may your daughter(s) come across someone like the lectures you are defending..

i also have only one prayer for you, May your reputation and that of your 3 generations be tarnished on the media without proper investigation or facing panel of enquiries or even asked questions
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by IkeMbe1: 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

i also have only one prayer for you, May your reputation and that of your 3 generations be tarnished on the media without proper investigation or facing panel of enquiries
[/s]
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by TempleHouse: 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
anonymous1759:

Another one so because I'm trying to reason from a different view I'm a pedophile? You must be very Dumb. You saw the illustration and yet your brains can't comprehend it.

You've been brainwashed by the Oyinbo you believe everything they say or do better start having a mind of your own if you follow all what the western media are saying about Russia you'll think it's a Lion's Den but the real Bullies don't see themselves as one try to have sense OK.

The guy I quoted made a good point. sexual harassment is not a New thing in Nigeria we all know but BBC making this documentary at this time might be a way to discourage Parents from sending their kids to Nigeria schools by so doing it pave way for more Nigerian student to apply there. I know people like you think everything is perfect in Oyinbo land.
Is Kiki Mordi Oyinbo
What if NTA employ her to do the same ?
Will you think differently if Kiki Mordi use NTA platform?
You're so dumb to know that BBC only allow its platform to be used and not a single oyinbo is involved.
You should be ashamed that you're not interested in the real scandal but to blame BBC for conspiracy.
Read books to acquire wide knowledge...

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by GGirll: 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, events like this makes me ashamed to be associated with Christianity and sometimes I'm tempted to join Islam. Majority of the bastards we call pastors are wolfs in sheep clothing. Christianity habours so many madness. No Islamic cleric has been caught in this sexual mess because they are guided accordingly by the tenets of Islam. Is it a coincidence that 3 pastors have been disgraced in few months and many more to come? Islam will soon take over Nigeria cos shameful incidents like this will make many Christians convert to Islam sad

Muslims are worse off n hide under Koran n hijab ok you imbecilic hypocritical Muslim...a lady in my hall during my undergraduate days removed a foetus of 7 months from her womb after inducing abortion...I caught her cos I was waiting on her to come out of d loo so I can go in n defecate n when she was out I was beyond shock at what I saw n it couldn't flush n I raised alarm...d girl was caught with full hijab Muslim clothing n looked innocent but after visiting d sick bay she was handed over to d police ok. Many alfas are diabolic ritualists n pedophiles molesting kids in their schools n digging up bodies from d commentary to mention but a few....stop hidding under Christianity n alas Christians are more Christian these days n we are gaining more souls from your Muslim.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Dpharisee: 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
GoTV:

MURIC representative on Nairaland, we have seen your comment

2 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by izibili44: 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nooneonline:
if Na ur sis dis man dey prey on u go ask me dis question?
Him go face the law and na dat wan go make am shame pass in-front of him family.you want make him take the easy way out.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
Death is faster than SHAME!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
anonymous1759:

JESUS WEPT for you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by GGirll: 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
I don't believe that idiotic paedophile truly wanted to commit suicide...it's just a ploy to gain sympathy n see if his accusers will pity him n not testify in court....he must pay for his sins as his cup is so full idiot!!!
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nooneonline(m): 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
izibili44:
Him go face the law and na dat wan go make am shame pass in-front of him family.you want make him take the easy way out.
wisdom will not kee u my broda
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nevergree: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
post=82958011:

Heartless human being

Hypocrisy everywhere.

Remember the day a guy posted here that he wanted to commit suicide. I could remember that day you said that tear would flow if the guy did it.

Now you want another person to die through the same way...

I will not call you idiot because many people on this forum know you as one... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by armadeo(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
gnykelly:

I'm a Muslim... I think I found you mad to use the situation to convince people to join Islam... It is not permissible in Islam and the sin of those men are also committed by some Muslim people too. Salam

Tha
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
GGirll:
I don't believe that idiotic paedophile truly wanted to commit suicide...it's just a ploy to gain sympathy n see if his accusers will pity him n not testify in court....he must pay for his sins as his cup is so full idiot!!!
CONFIRM.
You've said it all sis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Yakarii: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
post=82958641:

CONFIRM.
You've said it all sis.
[/s]
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Yakarii: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
post=82958011:
[/s]
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by anonymous1759(m): 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
TempleHouse:

Is Kiki Mordi Oyinbo
What if NTA employ her to do the same ?
Will you think differently if Kiki Mordi use NTA platform?
You're so dumb to know that BBC only allow its platform to be used and not a single oyinbo is involved.
You should be ashamed that you're not interested in the real scandal but to blame BBC for conspiracy.
Read books to acquire wide knowledge...

You need more of the Reading. I can be in Nigeria and sponsor an uncover to do documentary for me to get what I want. BBC know what they did.

The western Media are only good at investigating under developed countries mess but they keep their private I would have preferred an NTA or AIT documentary to any other Western Media period.

I'm not arguing with you anymore OK. If you want to increase your stock the best way is to expose the Rotten of your competitors that's my point I'm not justifying molestation it's bad all I'm trying to let you know is the BBC might be doing all these just to pave way for more student to come over there and study.
Not like they really care that's what me and the guy I quoted was trying to say.

A white man cannot do anything for Free the more you look the less you see.

I'm still waiting for BBC to do a documentary on how Nigeria looters boost their Economy with stolen funds in collaboration with the UK banks until then I'm not taking them seriously.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Blinkers: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
incogni2o:

This shows on a normal ground you hate your Dad.

Rubish.

I understand what he did is detestable but irrespective of that If He is your Dad, you have to still be there for him in times like this. I dont mean to support his actions or to defend it, but for the sake of Love.

You, Luminous, Aminu etc are all sick in the head!

I hope your daughters would be abused by predators and you'll forgive them because of Love.

Oponu!!
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by anonymous1759(m): 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
post=82958090:
JESUS WEPT for you!

Kpekpeye meat seller how market
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Pusyiter(m): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
I agree with you but my dear, in life na meat wey person catch na hin you go call bush meat
mirabel001:
Eyaah...people should leave this man alone, he was just trying to survive. There are many ppl like him in Nigeria uni.....

#freehim
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
All this blogger sef some say professor Boniface while some say Dr Boniface. Please barman give me Twelvebbottles of 33.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by themanderon: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
Suicide ke? That one will not fly. It's the easiest way to curry sympathy from people. Did he take sympathy on those legions of girls he took advantage of? Wicked man masquerading as pastor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) / How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) / Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.