Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal (84787 Views)

BBC Sex For Grade Dr Boniface Igbeneghu Biography Video / Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
Some people are shaking because times up is coming to naija.

Anybody who watched Boniface will not be able to defend him. The man is a hardened predator.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by baby124: 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

and if i am not guilty of sexual harrasment and only offer human sympathy to a man that his side of his story wasnt aired..... May God who created even earth and hell make you go through what blackmailed men go through amen!!
Why are you cursing? You have been subtly supporting assault of the girls and now you are swearing. You are a pervert and you will be caught soon. Only a fellow pervert will have sympathy because you see yourself in him. How many decades has he used to destroy lives A lot may go for 20yrs but it takes one day for it to be unraveled. This is a proverb for you and the professor. Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner of the house. If at any point you made someone have sex with you due to your position then you will pay dearly.

3 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by luminouz(m): 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
baby124:

One said she attempted suicide 4 times over this same man. It shall not be well with him. He will attempt more suicide tries. His children will disown him and be ashamed of him. He will be a shit stain in the history of his family.

Tut tut tut!!
Curses and hexes from a xtian?
Where is your Christlike disposition?
This is becoming embarrassing.
Seriously.

Can I offer you some water?

1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by baby124: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
luminouz:

Lmaoooo
Now you're losing it babe, seeing me everywhere now with numerous handles eh? Lovely
I have engaged you many times here and you haven't changed...driven purely on emotion and zero logical thinking.
It amuses me to see lose your shiit!

Now back to the topic,
Suggest just two logical ways this menace can be stopped or should I make it one?
Seriously. You need psychiatric help. I am not even sure what you are talking about. You are a lost case and your brain has run from you. Lose my shit because of you? Just a nuisance online? You are most definitely insane.

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by baby124: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
luminouz:

Tut tut tut!!
Curses and hexes from a xtian?
Where is your Christlike disposition?
This is becoming embarrassing.
Seriously.

Can I offer you some water?
So says a rampaging lunatic.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by solmusdesigns: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
baby124:

Why are you cursing? You have been subtly supporting assault of the girls and now you are swearing. You are a pervert and you will be caught soon. Only a fellow pervert will have sympathy because you see yourself in him. How many decades has he used to destroy lives A lot may go for 20yrs but it takes one day for it to be unraveled. This is a proverb for you and the professor. Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner of the house. If at any point you made someone have sex with you due to your position then you will pay dearly.

like i said and if am not a pervert, and just someone who wants the two parties to face a proper panel and not one sided media blackmail..... andif me doing this is a sin then so be it but if not then may you also face a greater blackmail than what the man is facing amen
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Sirnuel: 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
Jeezuzpick:

Talk is cheap........I pray your Dad is not found doing such, but......

Keep talking.

I pray a sibling or relative of yours doesn't fall victim to these predators

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by TemmyT002(m): 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
Sirnuel:
He could kiss 17 year old girls and give them cold room treatment but cant face the consequences of his actions

Coward

if he were to be my dad I would strangle him in his sleep.

Oh boy, see the people wey dey Nairaland o
Killer!
May your mouth no kobalise you
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by akanbiaa(m): 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
mirabel001:
Eyaah...people should leave this man alone, he was just trying to survive. There are many ppl like him in Nigeria uni.....

#freehim
Survive by blackmailing girls into sex for marks or fail them if they don't comply?
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
baby124:

Rape and sexual harassment is very rampant in Nigeria because of people like you, who encourage that these people are not prosecuted. The chances of your daughters, sister and even wife facing this issue is very high. When that happens I will like for you to encourage the man be left alone. Since pussy is less valuable and your own daughters are nothing! It’s always easy to speak without thinking because it is someone else’s daughter. Most of you never stop to think, what if this happened to me? If you keep supporting such, these men will become so bold that they will enter your house to commit a crime.
hey girl im not supporting him all i was saying is the man need to be forgiven since he didnt do it
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by TemmyT002(m): 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
He go still attempt am

Anyway, he is not alone
If everybody's secret actions are exposed, many people go don kill themselves since.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by virginchaser(m): 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
What do we say about politicians and cooperate executives agents that troop into university campuses whenever there are functions or state visit? Let who has not committed fire the first shot.
I understood here is a clear molestation of underage girl.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by baby124: 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
aminu114:
hey girl im not supporting him all i was saying is the man need to be forgiven since he didnt do it
He needs to face the consequences of his actions. He’s an adult, a husband, father, lecturer and pastor. He knows better. He must face the law. The law is not God. God can forgive him while he faces his punishment here on earth. This is not a mistake.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
luminouz:

Day of reckoning as per what?
See you talking like a G,seem to remember when you also had depression and suicidal thoughts.
You're not strong, same as he

Baseline:

Y'all humans! Your day of reckoning is the same all over...and its called DEATH!

No one is prone to depression bro, it's not about being hard. I could care about that, when you involve yourself in shameful act, there will always be a day of reckoning, i got no skeletons, unless na weed them wan bust me for. nothing like hard guy, na sharp guy mehn
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by incogni2o: 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
Sirnuel:
He could kiss 17 year old girls and give them cold room treatment but cant face the consequences of his actions

Coward

This shows on a normal ground you hate your Dad.

Rubish.

I understand what he did is detestable but irrespective of that If He is your Dad, you have to still be there for him in times like this. I dont mean to support his actions or to defend it, but for the sake of Love.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by sfsmng: 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
Rat poison ke? When lagoon dey near unilag.... You will pay for your atrocities
#SayNoToSexualHarassment
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by luminouz(m): 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
baby124:

Seriously. You need psychiatric help. I am not even sure what you are talking about. You are a lost case and your brain has run from you. Lose my shit because of you? Just a nuisance online? You are most definitely insane.
See levels of painment!!!
You throw curses and hexes,abuse families,mothers,sisters and the likes and you think I'm the problem?

When you look in a mirror,what do you see baby?
Something in you is bitter,
Please,sweetheart,darling baby124, tey and drink some water naaaaaaa...

My baby,pardon my replies,but you must have sense this year Honeybunch...
Be objective,not psychosomatic
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by luminouz(m): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
pcguru1:

No one is prone to depression bro, it's not about being hard. I could care about that, when you involve yourself in shameful act, there will always be a day of reckoning, i got no skeletons, unless na weed them wan bust me for. nothing like hard guy, na sharp guy mehn
Cool wink
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
incogni2o:

Rubish.

I understand what he did is detestable but irrespective of that If He is your Dad, you have to still be there for him in times like this. I dont mean to support his actions or to defend it, but for the sake of Love.

Story bro, if you are not smart enough to handle the consequences then don't get involved in such. Stop being sentimental, this is what is killing our society
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
incogni2o:

Rubish.

You assume all fathers run around coercing small girls into sex while forming pastor?
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by jaxxy(m): 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
He shud take responsibility for his actions. It’s not like he killed person. Neither was it rape just brake of ethics code and other charges. It’s not a fatal condemnation bt a correctional punishment.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Geminita1(f): 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
tete7000:

Such a sad one, however there is always room for mercy with God. Against all the backlash, God is still willing and ready to forgive him his sin. Let not be too harsh. He has understandably brought so much disgrace to himself and all those connected to him and probably deserve whatever he gets, but then we all are wretched sinners and shouldn't be too harsh in judging others. Committing suicide will not help his cause. Let pray he picks up together the pieces of his live, learn from the scandal and live for his love ones...
There is a thin line between forgiveness and foolishness. The law of every country is there for a reason and have the solid backing of God. Defaulters of any of such laws cannot be allowed to go scott free, they are to face the full brunt of the law and all the public embarrassments that follow. This would set the tone that this kind of acts would not be tolerated.

Severe punishment and disgrace would force him to repent from this. Then you can talk of forgiveness.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by luminouz(m): 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
baby124:

So says a rampaging lunatic.
Darling,stop using those words,you're hurting my feelings you know grin

How can someone be this caustic and bitter?
Can't imagine how your real life would look like?

Baby,are u coughing,do drink some water or you prefer kunulised zobo? grin
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Lorenzop: 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, events like this makes me ashamed to be associated with Christianity and sometimes I'm tempted to join Islam. Majority of the bastards we call pastors are wolfs in sheep clothing. Christianity habours so many madness. No Islamic cleric has been caught in this sexual mess because they are guided accordingly by the tenets of Islam. Is it a coincidence that 3 pastors have been disgraced in few months and many more to come? Islam will soon take over Nigeria cos shameful incidents like this will make many Christians convert to Islam sad

Shut up, Go and join Islam asap that's if you ain't one already before this your senseless comment
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by excel101(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nairalanders, I remove cap and carry yanch up for u na o. Na where u na take hear this one again from.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:
lipsrsealed

Men getting destroyed one at a time... first target Pastors, Footballers and Actors, everyone have suddenly turned Judge and jury on this case,

Thank God the Ghanian Lecturer would goto court unlike this coward in Nigeria

I just hope BBC and British isnt blackmailing our Universities because our students are now staying back at home to school instead of wasting billions in tuition annually.
They first started with giving back 2 years post graduate visa, people still didnt mind them now they are taking the battle to Accra and Lagos University
Now close to thier Brexit they have brought thier media guns out

P.S; to the Dunce and Imbecilees quoting me to look for a fight, i have watched the video and i have my reservation, so i will rather wait for the panel to come up with thier fact finding, This is the same thing we should do always wether COZA or Unilag

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
baba, see wwetin fresh, teenage toto cause u.

u wanted a juvenile pussy, served chilled in the cold room.

you won't die, baba, you must serve your time.

bald-headed criminal.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by anonymous1759(m): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:
lipsrsealed

Men getting destroyed one at a time... first target Pastors, Footballers and Actors, everyone have suddenly turned Judge and jury on this case,

Thank God the Ghanian Lecturer would goto court unlike this coward in Nigeria

I just hope BBC and British isnt blackmailing our Universities because our students are now staying back at home to school instead of wasting billions in tuition annually.
They first started with giving back 2 years post graduate visa, people still didnt mind them now they are taking the battle to Accra and Lagos University
Now close to thier Brexit they have brought thier media guns out

P.S; to the Dunce and Imbecilees quoting me to look for a fight, i have watched the video and i have my reservation, so i will rather wait for the panel to come up with thier fact finding, This is the same thing we should do always wether COZA or Unilag

You're one of the people that still makes me to view Nairaland post. Our citizens are tooooooo Duuuuuullllll especially the youths. You can barely see them try to Analyze issues once one Top media house post a story it's true in their eyes or one Celeb .

UK and US fight with Media that's why I dislike them. That's how the US tried to destroy Face App because it's a Russian company saying they're using to to breach security but they don't talk about Google,
Gmail, Fb,and whatsapp.

You made a very valid point if Africans can boycott the Oyinbos for 5 years their Economy will stagger but our Leaders are very useless they have already made us dependent on them how will Nigeria survive when we're just starting to produce Pencil and still import tooth pick. thanks for making Sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Sirnuel: 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
incogni2o:

Rubish.

Giving birth doesn't make one a dad. Looking after younger ones does.

I am sorry to say, he is no dad to anyone
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by mercyviv(f): 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
He's even a sissy! Thought he's fearless and fierce as a tiger! Well, quick recovery to face your crimes!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by frozen70g(f): 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
mirabel001:
Eyaah...people should leave this man alone, he was just trying to survive. There are many ppl like him in Nigeria uni.....

#freehim

You are right and the worst of it us that he hasn't even committed the act, he is still negotiating

Most lecturers and in the same cooky jar

All dogs eat shit but the one caught up with shit gets the bashing
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by efembaba(m): 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, events like this makes me ashamed to be associated with Christianity and sometimes I'm tempted to join Islam. Majority of the bastards we call pastors are wolfs in sheep clothing. Christianity habours so many madness. No Islamic cleric has been caught in this sexual mess because they are guided accordingly by the tenets of Islam. Is it a coincidence that 3 pastors have been disgraced in few months and many more to come? Islam will soon take over Nigeria cos shameful incidents like this will make many Christians convert to Islam sad
Really?? So when u hear about some other imams committing atrocities, u feel tempted to join Judaism right? See ur logic.. Brother u are not a Christian, u are a Muslim trying to use cheap psychology to seek converts braaa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos / How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) / Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.