Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students (13668 Views)

Betty Irabor Celebrates Her 64th Birthday (Photos) / Betty Irabor: “I Once Had Miscarriage. It Was A Bloody Experience” / Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by Tonnyray: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
Won ti de.
Always cashing in on whatever is trending for cheap publicity..
So it took a foreign journalist to open ur eyes and your mouth to what's happening under ur very nose ba?
Yeye..

Unfortunately as it pertains to the whole BBC documentary.. I never trust Greeks when they bring gifts.
Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by Adrian98(m): 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ok
Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by bluefilm: 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
livinbygrace:
Enough of all this rants.No be today lecturers dey pokoo students.Most of these girls self ,dey seduce lecturers because they hardly have time to read and nothing on their heads,so the easiest way for them to pass is to fuuuck lecturers.
Even In the corporate world,most females are fucking employers and that’s why they get employed easily unlike the male counterparts still roaming the street and the best job a man can get is teaching jobs,with meagre salary.So all these witches should spare us this drama.

I dey tell you.

Instead of some of these ladies to concentrate on their academic exercise they were sent to school for, they are busy scheming on which lecturer/s to _fuck so as to pass the course.
Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by stanliwise(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
livinbygrace:
Enough of all this rants.No be today lecturers dey pokoo students.Most of these girls self ,dey seduce lecturers because they hardly have time to read and nothing on their heads,so the easiest way for them to pass is to fuuuck lecturers.
Even In the corporate world,most females are fucking employers and that’s why they get employed easily unlike the male counterparts still roaming the street and the best job a man can get is teaching jobs,with meager salary.So all these witches should spare us this drama.
If not because of the failed Educational system and society, A lecturer is not just a person that stands in front of a class and talk and write on the board. A lecturer is a person selected by institution to guide and impact his/her students. If you can't reject sex offers, lecturing is not for you, it is not your calling.
For me I careless about sexual molestation in out educational system, instead I am concerned about how bad the system has become that it is possible to award marks to Student that don't deserve it and how students are able to bypass exams tbrough cheating. This is infact the major source of all form of University vices. Government should concentrate on removing corrupt practices of exam malpractice in Educational system, it will go a long way to address everything even sexual molestation.

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by stanliwise(m): 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
Idadurun:
This write up, to my knowledge is vague, makes no point. I'm still sceptical about it if you actually wrote it.
if that her post was vague then it means you're vague yourself.

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by izibili44: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
When i say we don hear.see as some stupid people dey insult demself.
Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by nextstep(m): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
Curses is not the solution. Use your philanthropy to help fund legal prosecution of lecturers on behalf of the complainants.

Tonnyray:
Won ti de.
Always cashing in on whatever is trending for cheap publicity..
So it took a foreign journalist to open ur eyes and your mouth to what's happening under ur very nose ba?
Yeye..

Unfortunately as it pertains to the whole BBC documentary.. I never trust Greeks when they bring gifts.

I agree wholeheartedly with all of your post... we should be wary too.
Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by OpinionCounts(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
I think only one aspect of these issue is been discussed, the other aspects of lazy female students seducing lecturers should also be looked into.[/quote]

Yes I agree with you on the above quoted. However, the thing is, the lecturers are not victimized or coerced into sleeping with any female student, as a matter of fact, it is even an opportunity for the lecturers if they were serious and disciplined to deal with those students and even rusticate the student as a measure to control the ugly act. Lecturers have nothing to loose if they can control their self and say no to the female advances at them, but this is not the same for the female student, the female students are just total preys and powerless victims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by lloyds(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nigerians doing as if they are hearing or seizing this for the first time. . No one passes through state owned unis in Nigeria will tell me he\she is knowing this first time.
Just to trend?
Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by OpinionCounts(m): 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
JimohMomoh:
Am happy people are speaking up and the society is been enlightened about it's consequences, several lecturers lost their job in the prestigious ABU Zaria in these same sex for marks scandal, but I have my reservations.

I think only one aspect of these issue is been discussed, the other aspects of lazy female students seducing lecturers should also be looked into.

Yes I agree with you on the above. However, the thing is, the lecturers are not victimized or coerced into sleeping with any female student, as a matter of fact, it is even an opportunity for the lecturers if they were serious and disciplined to deal with those students and even rusticate the student as a measure to control the ugly act. Lecturers have nothing to loose if they can control their self and say no to the female advances at them, but this is not the same for the female student, the female students are just total preys and powerless victims that may have a great deal to loose when they refuse these lecturers advances.
Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by iso604: 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
philip0906:
Them don start. Sex for grades is simply trade by barter. Na only hypocrites go deny such,

Las las na God go punish all those lecturers wey chop girls anyhow

God go punish all those girls too wey willingly offer their ponmo make lecturers chop, come dey use men dey catch cruise because one yeye lecturer dey gbensh am...

Wetin man eye see for school that year, no be small.

Which school?

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
Sagamaje:
Na by Curse!!! All these old mamas want to shine by force. Mtcheew
Oga abeg shut up your mouth pls
Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
buharified009:
Madam irabor, I second those curses, lecturers all of them are the same, they all do it, as we can all see,they are all keeping silent and not saying shiit, that is one thing that binds them all "sexforgrades"
Anytime you see them singing" solidarity forever, we shall always fight for our right". That right is" right to scatter university girls kpekus"
God bless BBC and Kiki Mordi.
AMEN OOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by FireKing: 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
I can only demand for justice for any lady that is bn raped but not the ones who openly and willingly offer their cats to the lecturers to chew because you have a choice to walk away than offer yourself
Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by philip0906(m): 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
iso604:

Which school?
A private uni actually
Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by obinnawhyte(m): 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
This is very bad lecturers asking female student for sex to get grades.

But I hope same can be said about those lazy female students that also on their own willingly prefer to offer sex and sometimes with money for grades because back then in uni I know and have seen some lazy girls do, boost and prefer doing it to studying hard.
Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by imitateMe(m): 3:29am On Oct 09, 2019
buharified009:
Madam irabor, I second those curses, lecturers all of them are the same, they all do it, as we can all see,they are all keeping silent and not saying shiit, that is one thing that binds them all "sexforgrades"
Anytime you see them singing" solidarity forever, we shall always fight for our right". That right is" right to scatter university girls kpekus"
God bless BBC and Kiki Mordi.
As a male student, have you gone to a lecturer's office to beg for admission favour? Have you followed a lecturer to his house for help?
Are you telling me that any female with a first class got her grades by having sex with these lecturers?
The truth is: no lecturer will harass a serious female student who minds her own business.
Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by blackslayer: 3:47am On Oct 09, 2019
Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by buharified009(m): 6:07am On Oct 09, 2019
imitateMe:

As a male student, have you gone to a lecturer's office to beg for admission favour? Have you followed a lecturer to his house for help?
Are you telling me that any female with a first class got her grades by having sex with these lecturers?
The truth is: no lecturer will harass a serious female student who minds her own business.
I don't argue with children, argue with you keyboard.
Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by buharified009(m): 6:07am On Oct 09, 2019
imitateMe:

I don't argue with children, argue with your keyboard.
Re: Betty Irabor Curses Lecturers Involved In Sexual Exploitation Of Female Students by tck2000(m): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
Dshocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah Launches Daycare Center For Sickle Cell Kids / Omoni Oboli Shares Family Photo Amidst Court Injunction / Toyin Abraham Glows In Maternity Shoot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.