Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,234 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg (43702 Views)

2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike / Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency / Presidency: Nobody Can Stop Me From Contesting In 2023 – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by nairavsdollars(f): 7:29am On Oct 09, 2019
Igbos are Lagos and Lagos is Igbo. Remove Igbos in Lagos and Lagos is empty. We see that every year at Christmas when few Igbos travel home

Omoodua007:

More fake statistics

If igbos leave Lagos
It will automatically become the cleanest city in the world
Quality of Life will increase as gala sellers are off the road

No more prostitutes
No more baby factory

Igbo business will collapse as they rely on 57 million Yorubas for survival also Yorubas will have more access to their diasporan remittance which won’t be used for those who want to import nonsense from China
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by ransomed: 8:44am On Oct 09, 2019
Imagine a PARASITE threatening to do away with its HOST.
This is a good preparatory omen to FREEDOM. Oh ! I see liberty, egalitarian society, an Eldorado at the horizon as the SUN RISES and SHINES beyond human comprehension.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by doyinbaby(f): 9:11am On Oct 09, 2019
Junaid is a loser.....he should know by now that Yoruba.SS and NC would not fight Ibo if they choose to seceed.......if Ibo want to seceed SW,SS,NC will rather stay neutral than fight Ibo.... everybody go face him own survival
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by IGBOSON1: 9:41am On Oct 09, 2019
Guestlander:

We want all these things to happen, so leave.

We're working on it! wink

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by IGBOSON1: 9:43am On Oct 09, 2019
ransomed:
Imagine a PARASITE threatening to do away with its HOST.
This is a good preparatory omen to FREEDOM. Oh ! I see liberty, egalitarian society, an Eldorado at the horizon as the SUN RISES and SHINES beyond human comprehension.

Nigeria is a country where reason is stood on its head! shocked

But of course he's bluffing! smiley

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by IGBOSON1: 9:49am On Oct 09, 2019
Guestlander:

They only need to look at how clean and organized Lagos was before they came in droves.

You saying, but for Igbos in Lagos that it would be one of the cleanest cities in the world? You talking of a Lagos with just the Yoruba in it, or one with the Yoruba and other ethnicities minus the Igbos?

I'm guessing you're referring to all those nostalgic pictures of Lagos from the 50s and 60s? But Igbos were still a part of Lagos then weren't they?

If my memory serves me right, Igbos left in 1967 but where forced back into Nigeria by 'one Nigerianists' of which your ethnicity were among, so i don't quite get the thrust of your argument!

smiley

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by myobjective: 9:50am On Oct 09, 2019
Stingman:

Have you been to Onitsha in your life before

Yes, I have been there

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by OfoIgbo: 9:56am On Oct 09, 2019
whirlwind7:

Sorry to say you are no better than Aboki Junaid with this stance of yours.
So, if an Igbo becomes president in 2023, then Biafra and what it stands for should cease to exist?
Did you forget that at most, your igbo president will rule for maximum of 8 years (that is, if he gets reelected for a second term)
So, after 8 years, what next?
You go back to shouting marginalization?
You go back to crying "Biafra or death"?
You go back to lamenting online how the tribe that took over from the Igbo president isn't bringing federal presence into your region. How he's not giving enough appointment to Igbos...bla bla bla.

Can you guys ever reason beyond a few years, beyond an immediate gratification, beyond a very temporal, ephemeral relief?
See, an Igbo president will not solve shyte. As this country is presently set up under the evil 1999 constitution, no amount of brain or brilliance or money can make this country work.
As a Nigerian who is not in the corridor of power, you are destined to live and die a miserable, mediocre life because the political system in practice demands it.
Under this system, it doesn't matter where the president comes from. Only those in power benefits. Not even their immediate constituencies. You doubt me?
Well, if it were not so, OBJ would have turned Ogun State and the entire SW into a burgeoning economy. The north should have become a major business hub like in UAE.
Even GEJ should have made Bayelsa a paradise by now, if it were possible.

I do not want an Igbo president for obvious reasons. After his tenure, the entire Nigeria will tell you that you no longer have any reason to complain because your brother was on board for 8 years.
Let that sink into your head.

You must be a Yorubaman as you seem to lack the complexity to think beyond your nose.
OK, let me break it down and hope your skull-mining skull will be able to assimilate this knowledge juice.
It is only when a proper Igboman mounts the presidency that true restructuring will be embarked on. If Nigeria is properly restructured, adequate empowerment will be granted the regions such that the central government will find it impossible to hold back the development of any region. That is the major problem with Nigeria as it is presently.

So when you hear or read people like Dr. Ezeife talk about Igbo presidency, they know that after such a presidency, the stranglehold of the few will not be able to choke the many. Get it?

An Igboman will pursue the restructuring exercise far more aggressively than a Yorubaman or a SS man. Obasanjo had the opportunity to do this, but he failed because he wanted to play third-term politics with the process. GEJ tried his own confab and also failed because he wanted to play the 2015 politics. But I can assure you that an Igboman will even start from his inauguration address to start pursuing restructuring, and will not play one single bit of politics with it, as he knows his time up there is limited.

4 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Honor10: 10:01am On Oct 09, 2019
AmuDimpka:
[s][/s]In secession or if Biafra happens things would happen

Millions of Igbo would leave ...they would leave with their money, expertise and business

Let's take for instance about a million igbo have 100k in account ...they withdraw it and do you know it's about 100 billion leaving Lagos alone and what is the effect

1. Lagos economy would crash
2. Entertainment industry would crash
3. Aviation industry would crash... Passengers would dwindle and aviation firms would close shops and people would loose jobs
4. Accommodation would crash because the prices of houses would be so low that real estate industry would witness dull ..then depression sets in
5. Apapa ports would be a ghost town
6. Marina would be all tall building no occupants because the companies would head to other regions
7. Embassies in Lagos would open up in Biafra
8. Oil firms would close in Lagos
9. Business would deep, the Lagos economy would witness capital flight and the Biafra would witness capital gain
10. Sports would suffer Also

If Biafra comes up as the op Siad...my dear,the Igbo would leave and trust me the Yoruba would beg Igbo to stay but if they stay they still gain because they would still send the money to Biafra

If you want to know how Lagos would be if Biafra comes ...which we might not want...wait till Christmas period ! Then igbo have left town ![s][/s]

This is bullcrap and balderdash, as if it is only Igbos that are in Lagos, continue living in delusion, Igbos leaving Lagos will do Lagos more good than harm, Lagos population is overwhelming and it affecting the state negatively, the infrastructure are overwhelmed, u people should leave Lagos, let's enjoy our Lagos, u are constituting nuisance here.

4 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Bambambiglo: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
Sharap!! What will u di if ur not handed the presidency, attack the north!? grin

U guys only know how to make noise, wail and chestbeat... I have never seen cowards like the SE, even the SS more political value than una! cheesy

You guys think I can threaten the north! How I wish 2023 could be tomorrow so we could see what u guys will do, even tho we know is the usual wailing and chest-beating to the media grin

You can continue ur useless protest of "no erection no leferendum", that one is within ur right .. but if u try any nonsense, we shall annihilate the ibos like we did in 1967

Oga I'm from the middle belt and I agree. This is not 1967

You northerners have grown too pompous and need to be put in your place.

You have book haram annihilating you people already, I don't think adding the south to your list of problems is really wise
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by whirlwind7(m): 10:41am On Oct 09, 2019
OfoIgbo:

You must be a Yorubaman as you seem to lack the complexity to think beyond your nose.
OK, let me break it down and hope your skull-mining skull will be able to assimilate this knowledge juice.
It is only when a proper Igboman mounts the presidency that true restructuring will be embarked on. If Nigeria is properly restructured, adequate empowerment will be granted the regions such that the central government will find it impossible to hold back the development of any region. That is the major problem with Nigeria as it is presently.

So when you hear or read people like Dr. Ezeife talk about Igbo presidency, they know that after such a presidency, the stranglehold of the few will not be able to choke the many. Get it?

An Igboman will pursue the restructuring exercise far more aggressively than a Yorubaman or a SS man. Obasanjo had the opportunity to do this, but he failed because he wanted to play third-term politics with the process. GEJ tried his own confab and also failed because he wanted to play the 2015 politics. But I can assure you that an Igboman will even start from his inauguration address to start pursuing restructuring, and will not play one single bit of politics with it, as he knows his time up there is limited.

Typical empty headedness.
I only read your first line calling me a Yoruba and I ignored the rest of your hot air.
Read my posts and comments on NL to know where my heart is.
Save your sermon for someone who cares.

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Simbrixton(m): 10:42am On Oct 09, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Igbos are Lagos and Lagos is Igbo. Remove Igbos in Lagos and Lagos is empty. We see that every year at Christmas when few Igbos travel home

stupid comment

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2019
Anago0147:
. I am a useless bastard
Ok
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by adekolaelect(m): 11:18am On Oct 09, 2019
Chikpat:
Junaid Mohammed is not a Nigerian. He cannot be! He is a homeless migrant from Niger that rose through undeserved opportunities...Like a baked uneaten bread, he is now expired, rotten and this is why his mouth smells whenever he airs his views and his body stinks wherever he goes. Some media continue to dignify him. He is not even a man. Proudly dispossed of ideals, values. Junaid has no honour, duty and Love for any country. Always an empty man, obedient and loyal to this diminutive ego of zero consequence.
He and Atiku is the same thing .

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by omoharry(f): 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
You all commenting on which tribe is eligible to rule Nigeria or not are all diluted and brain dead.How has Buhari better his own state Katsina or his home town Daura, since he became the president of NIgeria? How did the South west fared when OBJ was the president of Nigeria? what about GEJ nko? nothing happened to his state and the people of Otueke not to talk of the general South south region.The only people that benefited from the previous government and are still benefiting are their immediate families, closed friends and political cronies; while the rest of you stupid Nigerian youth, will continue to rant online forever till your children grow's up to inherit the wailers clubs.

We are so useless that we are ready to channel all our energy into unproductive things like fighting one another online over stupid politicians from various political parties; these people do not even care if we live or die in our thousands but will gladly take the first flight abroad for treatment if anything threatens them or their families.

We are all cowards and stupid citizens for allowing our ethno/religious sentiment to cloud our sense of judgment; preventing us from uniting with one voice to demand for good governance over the years..these sentiment was used during our parents time and now we have inherited it and are now in the wailers clubs of always lamenting and doing nothing but divided at all time to confront our common enemies.

We only know how to complain and complain over bad governance behind our phones and laptops and be expecting angel Gabriel to come down from heaven to save us from our predicament, while we cower behind our desk and become supper e-warriors fighting one another.

We laugh and mock people that even made attempt to protest in the face of the current draconian leadership and leave them to their predicament because our mind are prejudiced that they did it for their personal interest. We even allow ourselves to be divided by stupid politicians and even go as far as a carry placard for a few Naira note just to counter other protesters who are demanding for a better welfare/governance.This is very disappointing and heartbreaking.

We are so oppressed that we now see mediocrity as a way of life. Our standard are so low that we are happy to celebrate simple things such as filling of pot holes on our bad roads and repair of drainage as achievement by our government..haba Nigerians.

We all need deliverance from our constant cowardice and mental slavery. Change will not come to us in the confine of your houses, we have to work for it .

on a normal day, who cares if only only one ethnic tribe rule Nigeria?.. will it change the condition of our country and bring hope back to our people?. Dont fight the battles of the politicians, leave it for their children and cronies that are benefiting to fight it for them. Channel your energy into how to unite our people across board and disabuse these factors (Ethnicity and religion ) that have always divided us .If we can remove these two monsters from our head then our way of reasoning will be made straight; with that we can come under one umbrella to battle power from these thief and their cronies. Stop this E- Warrior club and channel it into good use.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Omoodua007: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
nairavsdollars:

Looool delusional 101 Igbo is poto poto

4 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by newbornmacho(m): 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by sinbad042(m): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
We are not interested in leading Nigeria because we are not Shepherds.Nigerians were all animals precisely, sheeps and Lambs.We Igbos are only interested in Biafran,Nigeria is a zoo full of animals,no human being existed in the Northern/western part of Nigeria until Igbos migrated to there and started their normal adventures.I only saw a picture of an animal in the person of Junaid whatever.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by OfoIgbo: 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
pazienza:

Nnaa leave the SS part.

No Igbo president to eternity is good for Biafra agitation.
It makes a fool of deluded One Nigeria screeching Igbos amongst us who are driven by selfish interests.
The more they are kept away from the corridors of powers by their Nigerian counterparts, the better for the rest of us.
This is because, there is nothing more dangerous to the Igbo (Biafra) interest, than an Igbo man who has been empowered by Nigeria.

Pazienza nwokem longest time. I definitely understand the point you are making. But you should know that a crescendo is fast approaching. What is the crescendo, I hear you ask silently. Well, check out this scenario
1.Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are aggressively pursuing the actualisation of Biafra.
2. IPOB as it stands today is principally made up of the downtrodden, the poor and the working class, with a pinch of sympathy from the upper class
3. The political and upper class do not want any major change, as they still feel that Nigerian presidency can be gotten through underground dealing with the other Nigerian regions. So while they are sympathetic to IPOB cries, they still maintain a huge stake in the Nigerian project, and are unwilling at the moment to make the psychological plunge that is necessary, to break from Nigeria.
4. The political and the upper class are really the people with the necessary international and diplomatic links to focus the world's attention on what's happening in the east
5. 2023 presidential primaries of the major parties are fast approaching and it has a huge psychological importance for the Igbo political and upper class. If a Yorubaman emerges as the presidential candidate of any of the major parties, this COULD sever the thin thread that precariously holds this set of Igbo to the Nigerian project
6. THE CRESENDO: This could also bring about the coming together of the various Igbo classes to seek another option other than Nigeria, most probably Biafra. The upper and political class will avail the Biafran agitation of their vast reserves of critical international links and resources both material and otherwise.

We all know that Kanu and IPOB will be so glad with what Junaid is saying, and will be praying that Junaid's sympathisers in government will carry out their threat of ensuring Igbos are not selected as presidential candidates of the major parties.
The political and upper class on the other hand, will not be happy with Junaid's public utterance, as it endangers their plan of leading Nigeria.
But I can assure you that the political and upper class will not be put off by Junaid's statement. They will keep on pursuing the futile Nigerian presidency. The only event capable of doing the trick of uniting Igbos in pursuit of Biafra will be the coming 2023 primaries. If Igbos fail to make it as presidential candidates of the major political parties, just the same way other Nigerians allowed Yorubas to emerge as the presidential candidates of the major parties in 1999, this could lead to the actualisation of Biafra.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by OfoIgbo: 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
whirlwind7:

Typical empty headedness.
I only read your first line calling me a Yoruba and I ignored the rest of your hot air.
Read my posts and comments on NL to know where my heart is.
Save your sermon for someone who cares.

It is unfortunate you don't want to read my full message, but you want me to read your messages
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by SamNaijaboy: 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
You think the APC Igbo political class really expect to be given the ticket when they are so weak at home in terms of electoral affiliation?
I bet you they are not expecting that.
Why are you hinging your Biafra mental tipping point on the APC giving the ticket to some other tribe.
Even if the ticket is given to the SS, will this theory of yours hold?
Or do you think there is any Igboman that can win Oshiomhole or Ameachi in any National election?
So this is not about whether the APC ticket goes to another SW person (since a SS person just left in GEJ) but your fear of being unliked by everyone else.
That’s not likely to happen (both tickets to SE)not least since you didn’t pay the supreme price for such consideration like the Yoruba did, but because only one of the parties that contested (PDP) was truly National. The other party was a Yoruba party.
Now the political scene is different. There are two major national parties.
No parallel between what you are seeking and 1999

OfoIgbo:

Pazienza nwokem longest time. I definitely understand the point you are making. But you should know that a crescendo is fast approaching. What is the crescendo, I hear you ask silently. Well, check out this scenario
2. IPOB as it stands today is principally made up of the downtrodden, the poor and the working class, with a pinch of sympathy from the upper class
3. The political and upper class do not want any major change, as they still feel that Nigerian presidency can be gotten through underground dealing with the other Nigerian regions. So while they are sympathetic to IPOB cries, they still maintain a huge stake in the Nigerian project, and are unwilling at the moment to make the psychological plunge that is necessary, to break from Nigeria.
4. The political and the upper class are really the people with the necessary international and diplomatic links to focus the world's attention on what's happening in the east
5. 2023 presidential primaries of the major parties are fast approaching and it has a huge psychological importance for the Igbo political and upper class. If a Yorubaman emerges as the presidential candidate of any of the major parties, this COULD sever the thin thread that precariously holds this set of Igbo to the Nigerian project
6. THE CRESENDO: This could also bring about the coming together of the various Igbo classes to seek another option other than Nigeria, most probably Biafra. The upper and political class will avail the Biafran agitation of their vast reserves of critical international links and resources both material and otherwise.

We all know that Kanu and IPOB will be so glad with what Junaid is saying, and will be praying that Junaid's sympathisers in government will carry out their threat of ensuring Igbos are not selected as presidential candidates of the major parties.
The political and upper class on the other hand, will not be happy with Junaid's public utterance, as it endangers their plan of leading Nigeria.
But I can assure you that the political and upper class will not be put off by Junaid's statement. They will keep on pursuing the futile Nigerian presidency. The only event capable of doing the trick of uniting Igbos in pursuit of Biafra will be the coming 2023 primaries. If Igbos fail to make it as presidential candidates of the major political parties, just the same way other Nigerians allowed Yorubas to emerge as the presidential candidates of the major parties in 1999, this could lead to the actualisation of Biafra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Uglyojuku: 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
Stingman:

We are just talking for statistics sake...Can you match any SW city with this city in the SE outside Lagos? Your captivity is in your state of mind. The Igbos have moved on and can never be in captivity. SW and the north have been cheating other regions for more than 50 years and you have nothing to show for it.

lol
Ibadan only is more developed than the entire SE talkless of the whole YORUBALAND.
Are you ready for the comparison?

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by pazienza(m): 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
OfoIgbo:

Nwanne, the Igbo political class/Jobbers will never subscribe to Biafra.
They have a life time of lavish political contracts, retirement benefits, etc to live for in Nigeria.
They have no shame and will not mind becoming third class citizens in Nigeria, so long as their masters give them the key to SE share of the national cake to continue feeding fat off.

Ndiigbo will not be given 2023 presidential ticket By APC or PDP, and I can assure you that nothing will happen.

The Biafran project is a marathon. The Igbo commoners charting it will do well not to allow Nigerian politicians of Igbo extraction, who represent the greatest enemies of Biafra today, to use it as pawn in their political games in Nigeria.

I fully maintain that we should stick to our current pace, and not let the elites who only see the agitation as a means of threat to force their fellow Nigerians to cut a bigger size of the national cake to them, hijack it, only to abandon us when they get settled by their fellow Nigerians, with thousands of us dying again. The more powerless and humiliated in the Nigerian political arrangement the Igbo political jobbers become, the better for the Igbo commoners and our Biafran cause- go figure.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by meccuno: 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
pazienza:

Nwanne, the Igbo political class/Jobbers will never subscribe to Biafra.
They have a life time of lavish political contracts, retirement benefits, etc to live for in Nigeria.
They have no shame and will not mind becoming third class citizens in Nigeria, so long as their masters give them the key to SE share of the national cake to continue feeding fat off.

Ndiigbo will not be given 2023 presidential ticket By APC or PDP, and I can assure you that nothing will happen.

The Biafran project is a marathon. The Igbo commoners charting it will do well not to allow Nigerian politicians of Igbo extraction, who represent the greatest enemies of Biafra today, to use it as pawn in their political games in Nigeria.

I fully maintain that we should stick to our current pace, and not let the elites who only see the agitation as a means of threat to force their fellow Nigerians to cut a bigger size of the national cake to them, hijack it, only to abandon us when they get settled by their fellow Nigerians, with thousands of us dying again. The more powerless and humiliated in the Nigerian political arrangement the Igbo political jobbers become, the better for the Igbo commoners and our Biafran cause- go figure.
exactly my view. I wonder why many Igbos are so deluded.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Laslaslala: 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:

stop decieving your damn self (ndi ofe nsala, ndi ofe banga soup ), Ijaw , istekiri and edo are for Yoruba 2023 because our son Obasanjo gave Jonathan power, if we bring out a Christian man like Osinbajo or Akinkunmi Adesina of AFDB then its over for Ibo presidency because even ibo people would massively vote this men, as for north t, ibo man cant get the required 25% not to talk of winning so if only you as an Ibo man can Beg .. then fulani and yoruba would forgive and stop holding you captive and playing you like ping pong
You commoners are here mensurating on igbo name,the fall out of a failed nation,injustice and poor leadership we have today directly affects you guys not the few of your greedy leaders
hear this you deceive yourself because when IBOS are not in ministries and govt para
Let's take just one example among many
Today rice is 25k,northern borders are all open yet they say they want to fix and help farmers grow but watch as FULANI smugglers and rice dealers turn millionaires overnight as they smuggle and sell at exorbitant prices to the south Nigeria they Fulani rice

The impact of increased taxes in no time will start hitting you guys from left right and centre
RUGA and many others to come
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Nowenuse: 2:14am On Oct 10, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
Chairman/Alhaji, relax. Don’t be confused. This time around no Yoruba or MB will aid you far Northerners in any murderous quest.
The citizenry is enlightened already and know you contribute ZERO and take most.
You over do and your parasite millions lose their host.
Before you accuse me of being Igbo, I’m Yoruba and over the past couple of years have seen a seismic shift in how you guys are viewed by Yoruba and MB. Don’t be fooled by the moles amongst us.
We genuinely increasingly see you guys as holding us back.
Una no get shame? Terrorism, Islamic fundamentalism, poverty, lack of education etc. Yet you breed more than who knows.
Please park somewhere Alhaji

Don't mind the idîot called Asnafsaeed.
He is lucky I didn't join this thread early enough.
I am a middlebelter from Plateau state and over my dead body and that of my people for us to join the core north against the Igbos for another civil war.
We may even join the Igbos or declare our own country. Who wants the unprogressive and unproductive Hausa-fulanis and Kanuris at this time?
The föol went about jubilating all over thinking 1967 is the same as 2023.
Hausa fulanis will be in for the biggest shockers of their lives very soon. It is not far anymore.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Nowenuse: 2:22am On Oct 10, 2019
Dareal90s:
nd dis oil am seeing is not even close to finishing, kaii

Oil will finish in like 50 years time. It's not anytime soon.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Nowenuse: 2:33am On Oct 10, 2019
Osaze007:

Which world ?
Lool Igbo that has highest poverty just say you don’t have an international city that’s yours

Hausa has abuja Kano kaduna
Yoruba has Lagos Ibadan port novo 2( were and are political/economic capitals)
Edo has Benin

Wetin una get nothing

Since when did Abuja & Kaduna belong to the Hausas?
Abuja belongs to the Gbagyi tribe, same with Kaduna too. Hausas have only claimed northern Kaduna city due to religious crisis.

Are u aware that hausas do not live in half of Kaduna city? because the Southern Kaduna christians do not allow them.

Kano is the only reasonable city Hausas can take pride in as their full ownership.
I am from the middlebelt and calling our cities to be Hausa cities is insulting to us.

Cc Stingman

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Nowenuse: 2:42am On Oct 10, 2019
OfoIgbo:
Junaib and his ilk can jump into Argungu. One thing that everyone should know about Igbos is that they don't bluff. What Igbos say they will do, they will surely do.
Igbos did not shy away from a war when the whole nation was against them, let alone now that the Fulanis may not get the same universal support they got from other Nigerians back in the days.
Southsouth is not going Fulani way this time. Middlebelt may not go Fulani way. The only regions that may still do that will be the Southwest and the northeast, but Igbos are way more than a match for those three regions put together.

The line has already been drawn. No Igbo presidency in 2023, no Igbo (and possibly Southsouth) in Nigeria.

At the moment, it is mainly the poor and the working class in Igboland that are fanatically in support of Biafra. By 2023 presidential primaries, the middle class, the political class and the upper class of Igboland may join in the agitation, and the critical mass buildup will be so explosive that Junaib and his fellow travellers will be scampering for cover.

No gragra will help Junaib and his ilk this time

Even in the Northeast, you cannot expect a place like Taraba or most parts of Adamawa to join Hausas to fight Igbos. It will never work among most northern minorities who are predominantly christians.

Infact the fight may start among we and the Hausas before it gets to Igbo land because we will never support the Hausas using our lands to attack Igbos. Take this from a Plateau indigene.

2023 is not 1967.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Nowenuse: 2:55am On Oct 10, 2019
Atandajugunu:
This is the time the South need to team up and settle their differences...if the north don't want to zone the presidency back to the South in 2023 no problem
...All the South need is to make alliance with the middle belt under a party and end this northern dominance..by then they will be no more zoning because they are the first to disregard it...The south and middle belt will share strategic position and restructure this country or rather vote referendum and every body will go is way....

I am from the middlebelt and this would be a very good idea.
However, it will never work because of Yoruba & middlebelt muslims. These people obey the caliphate and will be readily controlled.

The best bet you can have is a unity of the SS/SE and all northern christian minorities. If these 3 groups can be united under one cause. They will be too powerful to be ignored by the Federal govt even though they are not a majority, they are at least 45% of the country's population.

Which country can progress by ignoring half of it's population?

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by stayreal: 2:55am On Oct 10, 2019
Why would igbos want to rule a zoo?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by LegendHero(m): 2:57am On Oct 10, 2019
Nowenuse:

Even in the Northeast, you cannot expect a place like Taraba or most parts of Adamawa to join Hausas to fight Igbos. It will never work among most northern minorities who are predominantly christians.

Infact the fight may start among we and the Hausas before it gets to Igbo land because we will never support the Hausas using our lands to attack Igbos. Take this from a Plateau indigene.

2023 is not 1967.

While I’m also an advocate for Oduduwa Republic, I want you to get something right since you’re a middle belt guy.

You will have the same problem being in a country with the Igbos, they will also call you Aboki and illiterates if you’re in the same country with them, they will never respect you, how many times have the Igbos ever respected a middle Beltan?

I understand your grievances, even if a war were to break out today, the Yorubas will NEVER support the North against the East. 2019 is not 1967.

Your best bet is to have a different country of your own, you can do it also and that will be the best option.

The best bet for Nigeria is to divide into 4 countries, Core North, Oduduwa, Biafra, and the Niger Delta.

If any two of these mentioned tribes are lumped up in a single country, they will still face the problem of tribalism faced in Nigeria. That’s a fact looking at how the average mind of a Nigerian is configured.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Secondus, Peter Obi, Abaribe Protest Against Supreme Court Judgement In Abuja / Arms & Ammunitions Army Found In Southern Kaduna (Photos) / Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.