Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg (43686 Views)

2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike / Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency / Presidency: Nobody Can Stop Me From Contesting In 2023 – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by lucianohase(m): 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
This Junaid bastard Ibrahim, is really a bastard!
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by samorobo: 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
This juna-wgstever is a ravey looney...
Why is everyone fighting for 2023 presidency when we just concluded one this year..
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by idesylvester(m): 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
OfoIgbo:
Junaib and his ilk can jump into Argungu. One thing that everyone should know about Igbos is that they don't bluff. What Igbos say they will do, they will surely do.
Igbos did not shy away from a war when the whole nation was against them, let alone now that the Fulanis may not get the same universal support they got from other Nigerians back in the days.
Southsouth is not going Fulani way this time. Middlebelt may not go Fulani way. The only regions that may still do that will be the Southwest and the northeast, but Igbos are way more than a match for those three regions put together.

The line has already been drawn. No Igbo presidency in 2023, no Igbo (and possibly Southsouth) in Nigeria.

At the moment, it is mainly the poor and the working class in Igboland that are fanatically in support of Biafra. By 2023 presidential primaries, the middle class, the political class and the upper class of Igboland may join in the agitation, and the critical mass buildup will be so explosive that Junaib and his fellow travellers will be scampering for cover.

No gragra will help Junaib and his ilk this time

Guy I just wish these come to past, can't wait to see the east and south coming together as one... The new China
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by samorobo: 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Its unfortunate to see this kind news.im sure this is a propaganda shame on you blogger.

I swear I am not surprised..it might be one tribalism driven reporter
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Xclusiveme: 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
We are still in 2019 and they are already talking about 2023.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Smartwave: 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stingman:

It is unfortunate that a semi-literate like you have no idea what coward means or you won't use it with the word SE...together.

"In the event of break up....we will retain Abuja as the capital of that truncated Nigeria much to our displeasure. We also have two other cities which could serve as capital of Nigeria. Kano is as good as a capital anywhere in Africa. Kaduna will be good a capital too. Don’t forget, Kaduna was the capital of Northern Nigeria. So going back to Kaduna will be the natural thing for us to do. So what is all the farce? What have we gained from being a part of Nigeria? Tell me! I don’t know what I gained for instance. Look at the revenue allocation formula and tell me how this revenue allocation formula can ever allow peace and stability in any country, not just in Nigeria, which already they say is an artificial creation. And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one each of land will be ceded to them....Junaid Mohammed
Ilorin and Offa remain northern grin now I understand, you know nothing about Nigeria. Particularly you know nothing about Kwara State. - you only hear the name Ilorin.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Sleevia: 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

Mr. Man, the Yorubas on here are not talking please don't drag us into this.

You should take on the northern bro and slug it out together. Leave the Yoruba out of this for now.

I am following the thread and I am enjoying how you guys are dishing it out to eachother.
don't mind the idiot bro.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Obakoolex(m): 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
Chikpat:
Junaid Mohammed is not a Nigerian. He cannot be! He is a homeless migrant from Niger that rose through undeserved opportunities...Like a baked uneaten bread, he is now expired, rotten and this is why his mouth smells whenever he airs his views and his body stinks wherever he goes. Some media continue to dignify him. He is not even a man. Proudly dispossed of ideals, values. Junaid has no honour, duty and Love for any country. Always an empty man, obedient and loyal to this diminutive ego of zero consequence.
Why not just address the issue and condemn his randy statement rather than all this filmsy abuses

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Kpoikpoi: 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Kpoikpoi: 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
Very good,let them go to hell.
The Igbos will never smell the presidency of this great nation.

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Kpoikpoi: 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
ebuk4real:
wink

Now I know the word elder statesman is been grossly abused.

See who is a statesman? Nigeria is just not fit for sane people...
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Kpoikpoi: 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
Yes,he is an Elder Statesman in Nigeria, you can go and be Elder Statesman in Biafra if you like,otherwise use sniper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by charlycharles(m): 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
...and this is not HATE SPEACH. If this man is not publicly rebuked by the Buhari govt. Then it is a shame on the collective interest that we share in this country.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by thehappyone: 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://www.independent.ng/promote-peaceful-coexistence-ibb-tasks-ndigbo-others-2/
. Jesus Christ!! Who is even referring to this thing as statesman?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by thehappyone: 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://www.independent.ng/promote-peaceful-coexistence-ibb-tasks-ndigbo-others-2/
. Jesus Christ!! Who is even referring to this thing as statesman? Just take a look at the trash oozing out of the gutter he calls mouth.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by PeaceNexus(m): 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
Why are people so concerned about this man? I don't even know whether he is in the house of rep or senate. Either way, we have plenty inconsequential fellows in both chambers. Mind you, even fools are allowed to bare their mind on any issues of their choice be it political or not.

Having said that, I dont really think my best wish for the Igbos is just to lead this country. An Igbo man can be the president of this country yet Igbos will still be operating at far below average. What Igbos need is not the Nigerian presidency, after all the North is still the worst in Nigeria with all of their political positions.... Its has even made them become a laughing stock as all regions refer to them as parasites.

Igbos are more than that.....they are unique people and until they leave this contraption called Nigeria, they would never attain the heights they so passionately crave for.

Jonathan was the president of Nigeria, go to Otueke and see for yourself.

South East should please, as a matter of urgency jettison this thought of one Nigeria and come together in voice to exit this space. Its not doing us any good for Gods sake.

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Sagay212: 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
Most of these abok.is go just open mouth dey yarn nonsense. People that cannot survive without free govt jobs. Let the country divide a d lets sew how they will get free jobs in NPA,NNPC,NIM, CBN, NA,NPF, and so on. Let's see how they cope with the insecurity that they created for themselves.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by PeaceNexus(m): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
A country that starts politicking even before the just concluded elections are properly concluded is never going anywhere... They don't have time to plan.... That is a terrible place for any right thinking Igbo man to call his country.

This country will never get better going by all the things that have been happening.

An Igbo man is a critical thinker...no mediocres...every other tribe confirms this...though they use different words like "over ambitious" , etc to covertly or overtly admit this.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Olugbanko: 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
omenka:
PDP must stop its despicable maltreatment of the South Eastand reward them for their Exemplary hardwork and loyalty by ceding the party's presidential ticket to them in 2023.

Even the bible says Every Labourer Deserves their Wages!
Hahahahaha...what a wicked world we live in!
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Guestlander: 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
Anago0147:
Guestlander

Yoruba Muslim

Say something

I am not a Muslim but I think Junaid is right about this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by bakescos01: 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:
What is paining me is Igbo warriors are running away from this thread

Why do you people keep talking this way. If the SouthWest and SouthEast continue acting like they are enemy of each other, congratulations to you all, you just made the Northeners more powerful. That's what they want and that's the game they are playing and also they have paid some people on online platform to continue spreading words of hate till 2023. We need to start chanelling our grievamces to the right course. The East and the West are not enemies and we shouldn't act like we are cos if we do, we are just playing into the games of the Northeners and fooling ourselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Atandajugunu(m): 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
This is the time the South need to team up and settle their differences...if the north don't want to zone the presidency back to the South in 2023 no problem
...All the South need is to make alliance with the middle belt under a party and end this northern dominance..by then they will be no more zoning because they are the first to disregard it...The south and middle belt will share strategic position and restructure this country or rather vote referendum and every body will go is way....

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Arrewa: 12:03am On Oct 09, 2019
Oil dey your head
Asnafsaeed:
Sharap!! What will u di if ur not handed the presidency, attack the north!? grin

U guys only know how to make noise, wail and chestbeat... I have never seen cowards like the SE, even the SS more political value than una! cheesy

You guys think I can threaten the north! How I wish 2023 could be tomorrow so we could see what u guys will do, even tho we know is the usual wailing and chest-beating to the media grin

You can continue ur useless protest of "no erection no leferendum", that one is within ur right .. but if u try any nonsense, we shall annihilate the ibos like we did in 1967

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Tboy1419: 12:10am On Oct 09, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
Sharap!! What will u di if ur not handed the presidency, attack the north!? grin

U guys only know how to make noise, wail and chestbeat... I have never seen cowards like the SE, even the SS more political value than una! cheesy

You guys think I can threaten the north! How I wish 2023 could be tomorrow so we could see what u guys will do, even tho we know is the usual wailing and chest-beating to the media grin

You can continue ur useless protest of "no erection no leferendum", that one is within ur right .. but if u try any nonsense, we shall annihilate the ibos like we did in 1967
. Like we did, as if you where among the people that fight the war, yeye they smell
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:13am On Oct 09, 2019
Nvc078:

This line is stale,stop rubbishing hustlers.most Igbo's are in those states as billionaires and hiring your mothers,fathers,brothers,sisters and you.so I don't see a big deal in having some Igbo's hawk gala there,just like thousands of your brothers and sisters litter our street selling agbo,touch and follow,magic rings etc
biliionares on internet

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:17am On Oct 09, 2019
OfoIgbo:

Please find Sowore, before you start lecturing us on chest-beating
Bottomline, No Igbo presidency come 2023, No Igbo in Nigeria. Get that into your skull

You are just a typical egotistical and highly emotional low life Igbo chest beater. Talking about lecturing you,yes you truly need education because that is what is lacking here.

If the sawdust you regard as brain is functioning at all in your thick skull,you will realise that no ethnic tribe in Nigeria can forcefully impose itself on others to claim the presidency in a democracy. Like you will force all of us to vote for Igbo candidate come 2023 ? Your stu..pidity is legendary. Why do you have to wait till 2023 to opt out of Nigeria using whatever means that is within your reach? Who is stopping you from declaring a war against Nigeria? Do you think I care if Igbo are in Nigeria or not?

You can't pour your frustration on me as I am not your Chi that destined your entire lineage to emerge from the unfortunate beings and certainly my name is not Junaid Mohammed.

It baffles me the way you Igbo guys always allow emotion to becloud your sense of reasoning and the way you quickly resort to playing victim's card whenever the consequences of your rash decisions confront you. Olodo rabata!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:27am On Oct 09, 2019
I am an anoited bastard[/quote] yeah you are not wrong..
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:29am On Oct 09, 2019
Anago0147:
. I am an anoited bastard
yeah you are not wrong
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by hilaryCU(m): 12:57am On Oct 09, 2019
Asnafsaeed:

Do you honestly think that without British interference that North will defeat the Igbos in war like it happened in 1967-70?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by inyenejo(m): 1:23am On Oct 09, 2019
If not Igbo man for President 2023 i'm not voting anybody,even if Atiku my man comes back i'm still not voting him again ,divide this country peacefully, we in the South are going with our South East brothers etang ekak ekipe etie....
Abasi ibom eyong awod buharigg ye apcshit.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by temitopealabi: 1:32am On Oct 09, 2019
...Take control of your money.... [url]Afriex.co[/url]
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by AmuDimpka: 1:47am On Oct 09, 2019
Osaze007:

This post is literally about your tribe being threatened but your deflecting the thread & calling out Yorubas
In secession or if Biafra happens things would happen

Millions of Igbo would leave ...they would leave with their money, expertise and business

Let's take for instance about a million igbo have 100k in account ...they withdraw it and do you know it's about 100 billion leaving Lagos alone and what is the effect

1. Lagos economy would crash
2. Entertainment industry would crash
3. Aviation industry would crash... Passengers would dwindle and aviation firms would close shops and people would loose jobs
4. Accommodation would crash because the prices of houses would be so low that real estate industry would witness dull ..then depression sets in
5. Apapa ports would be a ghost town
6. Marina would be all tall building no occupants because the companies would head to other regions
7. Embassies in Lagos would open up in Biafra
8. Oil firms would close in Lagos
9. Business would deep, the Lagos economy would witness capital flight and the Biafra would witness capital gain
10. Sports would suffer Also

If Biafra comes up as the op Siad...my dear,the Igbo would leave and trust me the Yoruba would beg Igbo to stay but if they stay they still gain because they would still send the money to Biafra

If you want to know how Lagos would be if Biafra comes ...which we might not want...wait till Christmas period ! Then igbo have left town !

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

PDP Governors Vs APC Governors After Meeting (pics) / Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.