Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

87-Year-Old Woman Dies In Zamfara Leaving Behind 102 Grand Children (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 87-Year-Old Woman Dies In Zamfara Leaving Behind 102 Grand Children (Photos) (649 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) / I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

87-Year-Old Woman Dies In Zamfara Leaving Behind 102 Grand Children (Photos) by IamHeWrites: 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
An 87-year-old woman, Hajiya Zainab Magaji, has died in Zamfara leaving behind four children, 102 grand children and many great grand children.

Among her children is Alhaji Ibrahim Magaji Dosara, the former Special Adviser to ex- Gov. Abdulaziz Yari on Media and Public Enlightenment, who is also a former BBC correspondent and current Chairman and Chief Executive of Standard Voice Television, Alhaji Ibrahim Dosara.

According to Dosara, his mother died at his Gusau residence in the early hours of Sunday, September 6, after a brief illness and was buried according to Islamic rites in her home village of Dosara in Maradun Local Government area of Zamfara State.

Zamfara State Governor, Dr. Bello Mohammed Matawalle has comiserated with Alhaji Dosara, over the death of his mother. Igbere TV reports that he described her death as a great loss not only to her family but to Maradun Emirate Council and Zamfara State in General.

Governor Matawalle further said that late Hajiya Zainab Magaji Dosara will be remembered for her sincerity and hardwork.

http://igberetvnews.com/1053800/87-year-old-woman-dies-in-zamfara-leaving-behind-102-grand-children/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: 87-Year-Old Woman Dies In Zamfara Leaving Behind 102 Grand Children (Photos) by myfan: 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
shocked
Re: 87-Year-Old Woman Dies In Zamfara Leaving Behind 102 Grand Children (Photos) by myfan: 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
102? That's a total local government
Re: 87-Year-Old Woman Dies In Zamfara Leaving Behind 102 Grand Children (Photos) by tonye33(m): 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
She counted the stars with Abraham
Re: 87-Year-Old Woman Dies In Zamfara Leaving Behind 102 Grand Children (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
Born plenty.
If curse no follow you at least one go hammer
That's why those days every family dey get at least one strongman. Because them plenty. Now na poverty dey make people born 1 highest 2. Go talk say them no want wahala. God go come catch them the one go come inherit stupidity or e no go even hammer. Poverty Don enter house be that.
My mama born 6

3 rose up.... The three pulled the remaining three up. All six of them balanced now.
As for me I dey score Upandan.
I dey on number 6. Still counting.

(1) (Reply)

I Think My Boyfriend Is Having S*x With His Mother / Recommendations On The Very Best Sex Doll For Men / Senior Boys Read My Diary In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.