Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Guys,would U Go To Gym To Please Ur Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,would U Go To Gym To Please Ur Girl? (2887 Views)

Guys! How Far Can U Go To Please Ur Girl? / Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,would U Go To Gym To Please Ur Girl? by johnterry4: 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2010
guys,would u go to gym to please ur girl?would u do dat considering the fact that gyming could make u look ugly.my guy who gyms told me dat he noticed a considerable reduction in the size of his d``ic~k since he started gyming 3 yrs ago.right now he has d kind of body women die for.our girls appreciate guys who gym but do not work out themselves.infact they detest it.
Re: Guys,would U Go To Gym To Please Ur Girl? by MrCork26: 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2010
yes, as long as she aint naija! , Naija womens dont care about your body, just the moiney angry
Re: Guys,would U Go To Gym To Please Ur Girl? by jaybee3(m): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2010
yes i would if her reason is based on me health status not because of 6 packs dem lot
Re: Guys,would U Go To Gym To Please Ur Girl? by 190: 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2010
if she wud give me steady flow of punny

I would go 2 the gym and sleep @ the gym!!
Re: Guys,would U Go To Gym To Please Ur Girl? by johnterry4: 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2010
jay bee:

yes i would if her reason is based on me health status not because of 6 packs dem lot

thank u jaybee,thats exactly my point.for my health , yeah but for sick six packs, hell no.let the babe go firm up her sagging 2 packs.
Re: Guys,would U Go To Gym To Please Ur Girl? by chyk91(m): 2:57am On Nov 06, 2010
yep, cos i love looking good, and if being in shape requires me hitting the gym i will
Re: Guys,would U Go To Gym To Please Ur Girl? by MrBones2(m): 7:16am On Nov 06, 2010
[size=13pt] No, i wont. I fink body sculpturing is a personal tin.

If u don't like it, then don't be forced to do it for pete's sake! Cos u'll eventually learn to hate urself for doing it.

Personally i luv working out cos maybe i fink ma body loves doing it(i derive pleasure from doing it). I can even deny maself punny to stay in shape. grin grin
[/size]
Re: Guys,would U Go To Gym To Please Ur Girl? by biola44: 7:40am On Nov 06, 2010
i wont, is it not my body grin grin grin
Re: Guys,would U Go To Gym To Please Ur Girl? by MsPotato(f): 7:43am On Nov 06, 2010
I dont really care if he goes to the gym or not and I dont care if he grows fat or not. Seriously, did I fall in love with him or his body? undecided
Re: Guys,would U Go To Gym To Please Ur Girl? by Yorisb: 11:39am On Nov 06, 2010
Why not? Anything 4 her jare tongue
Re: Guys,would U Go To Gym To Please Ur Girl? by bayor48(m): 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2010
Ofcoures why not, one Bleep,she go halla my name or wetin you think.Feel my chest now grin grin grin

Re: Guys,would U Go To Gym To Please Ur Girl? by segzicres(m): 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2010
190:

if she wud give me steady flow of punny

I would go 2 the gym and sleep @ the gym!!

guy take it easy now.lmao!!! but hitting the gym really works out in ur way.

(1) (Reply)

I Always Get Hurt Easily When My Bf Offends Me / Undergraduate Couples / 8 Signs To Tell Whether He Is Your Future Husband Or Just A Waste Of Time!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.