Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. (5471 Views)

6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald / Big/fat Girls Need Love Too / Guys,would U Go To Gym To Please Ur Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by sexyback1(f): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2009
gosh!do u see flabby arse and laps and waist these days.what they do is that they wrap all these fats in tight clothing and tell themselves that they are beautiful.told my friend dat i was going to d gym and she was asking what i wanted to do there.guys what do ya think?
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by LordReed(m): 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2009
Indeed the over/under dressed flab around these days is a source of concern. Before a gym ladies should start by watching how much they eat. Sometimes awoof dey run belle - in this case weight.
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2009
Lord_Reed:

Indeed the over/under dressed flab around these days is a source of concern. Before a gym ladies should start by watching how much they eat. Sometimes awoof dey run belle - in this case weight.

U are right jare.9ja ladies never say no to a free lunch!
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2009
nobody who doesnt like free things. Na crime?

yes, people should hit the gym more, including myself, though the OP is a weirdo.
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by LordReed(m): 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2009
tpia.:

nobody who doesnt like free things. Na crime?

yes, people should hit the gym more, including myself, though the OP is a weirdo.

No one says hate free things. But having a protruding stomach, flabby arms, double chins n piling on all the free food u can get is no way to live a healthy life.
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by ybab: 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2009
@ poster
shut up abeg. Our husbands are not complaining. The love us as we are - flesh, flabs, folds, sag, strech marks, et al.
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2009
sexy back:

gosh!do u see flabby arse and laps and waist these days.what they do is that they wrap all these fats in tight clothing and tell themselves that they are beautiful.[b]told my friends dat i was going to d gym and she was asking what i wanted to do there.[/b]guys what do ya think?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2009
Scope out an English tutor while you're there.
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2009
Lord_Reed:

No one says hate free things. But having a protruding stomach, flabby arms, double chins n piling on all the free food u can get is no way to live a healthy life.

my guy U bad ooo.thats a below-the-belt punch.LMAO grin
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by Uche2nna(m): 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Scope out an English tutor while you're there.

LOL!!!!

'nyways @ topic

Who get time for gym for Naija U only need to watch some home movies to realise that "fitness" has a different meaning to us, Pot bellied actors and chubby actresses with thier market women arms.
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2009
Uche2nna:

LOL!!!!

'nyways @ topic

Who get time for gym for Naija  U only need to watch some home movies to realise that "fitness" has a different meaning to us,  Pot bellied actors and chubby actresses with thier market women arms.

There are some nice gyms in naija now. Not sure how much the enrollment fees are though or if the equipment is even worthy of use  grin However it's quite obvious that the OP (as shown in her other threads) is just looking for a way to show off and morons are falling for it.
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by spikedcylinder: 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2009
Way to rake in the popularity. Kudos Semenya! undecided
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by chukudibab(m): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2009
ybab:

@ poster
shut up abeg. Our husbands are not complaining. The love us as we are - flesh, flabs, folds, sag, strech marks, et al.

shake head"
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by LordReed(m): 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2009
ybab:

@ poster

Yeah, u n dat sleek looking chic he's digging at the club he left u at home to attend.
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by CrazyMan(m): 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2009
sexy back:

gosh!do u see flabby arse and laps and waist these days.what they do is that they wrap all these fats in tight clothing and tell themselves that they are beautiful.told my friends dat i was going to d gym and she was asking what i wanted to do there.guys what do ya think?
I think it's none of your business; if they want to be as fat as a sumo wrestler then that's their problem not yours.
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by Tsiya(m): 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2009
@ Topic

Did you see the men?

Most can compete with pregnat women in tummy size.

This issue of excessive weight is a general thing not only the women.

But I do agree it is more pronounce among the women, especially the folk below the Niger river. Why, they want to wear skimpy dress, and their oversize asses just shoot out like a baloon that want to explode. Their tummy go shoot forward. When u look at them. . . u dont even know how to describe them . . . u just see person . . . bol bol for ur front . . . .
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by german007(m): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2009
I agree. most naija girls need the gym. Although Iv occassionaly seen some with beautiful well toned bodies. But I def know , they didnt get the bodies by goin gym. some have it naturally. (genetics).
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by baybbootz(f): 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2009
gym or no gym its a personal choice

even wifout gym d stress sm 9jirians face in a week z able 2 kip em fit, even fitter dan some gym goers
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by MissyB1(m): 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2009
Naija girls this . . . . Naija girls that.

When will these noise making instruments save me these asinine threads
never lacking generalization?
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by chamotex(m): 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2009
LMYO!!! I wanted to make a comment before, but I've decided against it. grin grin
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by omega25red(m): 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2009
@ poster

for me to believe your story which gym is your membership with
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by Baxilexi(m): 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2009
wow . . . i guess the same way vision 2020 is opaque thats how arcane it is for some users of this forum to aquire senses.

perhaps i should ask God why? if your not happy with the topic, dont post. stop using threads to vent your frustration.

@post. true talk, buh at the same time they are helping the world. they store carbon . . . lol, funny but true.
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by TOPE20001(f): 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2009
sexy back:

gosh!do u see flabby arse and laps and waist these days.what they do is that they wrap all these fats in tight clothing and tell themselves that they are beautiful.told my friends dat i was going to d gym and she was asking what i wanted to do there.guys what do ya think?

Shut up jare angry angry we know u are a guy cool
but dnt worry ur secret is safe cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by chamotex(m): 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Shut up jare angry angry we know u are a guy cool
but dnt worry your secret is safe cheesy lipsrsealed

Tope2000 shagz, you've heard.
You need to start hitting the gym and work on those thighs and excess baggages. If not . . . .
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by TOPE20001(f): 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2009
chamotex:

You need to start hitting the gym and work on those thighs and excess baggages. If not . . . .

Lol . . . grin grin grin grin
leave my excess baggages alone na wetin tongue cheesy but yeah im tryin to get me a beyonce thigh though grin
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by chamotex(m): 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2009
TOPE2000!:

leave my excess baggages alone na wetin tongue cheesy but yeah im tryin to get me a beyonce thigh though grin

Good. When u've achieved that, lemme know, so I can pay my dues. wink wink
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by chic2pimp(m): 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Yes ooo leave those excess baggages alone kiss . Thunder fire the person wey tell u otherwise  cheesy.
chamotex:

U dey craze tongue cheesy. Why the bad advice? undecided Take ya time ooo cheesy grin. I like the melons like dat oo kiss kiss.
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by TOPE20001(f): 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2009
chamotex:

Good. When u've achieved that, lemme know, so I can pay my dues. wink wink
Lmao . . . . .u'd be the last person to know dear wink

chic2pimp:

Yes ooo leave those excess baggages alone kiss . Thunder fire the person wey tell u otherwise cheesy.U dey craze tongue cheesy. Why the bad advice? undecided Take ya time ooo cheesy grin. I like the melons like dat oo kiss kiss.

Thanks jare husband no 40 kiss
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by chiogo(f): 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2009
poster, you sef need to "english tutoring" more. lol
Gym is a place not an act. tongue
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by ritaNL: 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2009
@ poster

Na too much fufu and Agege bread dey cause am.So the little money wey dem gather na to take am go gym ?
Forget am na only few ppl fit afford gym for 9jia jor, as for moi , i cant kill my sef na to chop sleep but i no too fat oo.
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by OvieE: 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2009
It's true. Nigeria girl do really need help. When I travel to Nigeria four months ago, the girls I met in Igbomendion Univ makes me sick.
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by chic2pimp(m): 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2009
OvieE:

It's true. Nigeria girl do really need help. When I travel to Nigeria four months ago, the girls I met in Igbomendion Univ makes me sick.
grin grin grin

TOPE2000!:

Thanks jare husband no 40 kiss
GOD forbid bad thing. Nah No1 I be jare kiss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? / She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls / Liesdictator I'm Still Waiting For Your Proofs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.