Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) (72151 Views)

Woman Gang-Raped And Robbed Of N30,000 In Edo & Killed (Photo) / Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by ofem89(m): 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
repent and follow Jesus, the days are full of evil I mean evil both DAY and Night only Jesus can save us if we run to him.

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lolz 2nd ugbor, abuja qtrs, uniben are not even related.. meanwhile this story isn't complete tho. Rip to the girl
Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by ibkgab001: 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
Adegokenath:
Insecurity during bubu era worst than Jonathan era

That is why I piggy those who voted again for him
Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by madridsta007(m): 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
the comments here is proof that many Niggerians are still sub humans. People wonder why the country is the way it is. If I call the place a dump and a shithole people like Madridsta007 will flare their nostrils, be convulsing and using vocabulary they dont understand. In sane climates people will demand for justice and an end to such. In the shithole capital of the universe they are more interested in her privates. and they want God to bless them. SMH

OK.
Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by 5opy: 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
Come see Edo cool room
Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by luluosas(m): 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
Evil in our midst
Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
Good for her. Next time don't be greedy. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by mvem(m): 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

our case is different
How?
Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by cococandy(f): 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
You will also meet a horrible death.

And it will be good for you
TheDevil666:
Good for her. Next time don't be greedy. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by aspirebig: 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
Naija which way o...

Killing people daily....hmm
Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by AmuDimpka: 1:48am On Oct 09, 2019
Edo State and criminality
Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 6:05am On Oct 09, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:
BBC and ALJEZEERA
should please send undercover reporters to
UNIBEN and EKPOMA

Those two schools are on of the STD (SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DEGREE) Awarding institutions.

POLYTECNIC and college of education lecturers too should not be left out as there are numerous bastard randy ones among them.
Your moniker makes you look extremely foolish, your points are therefore rubbish.
Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 6:31am On Oct 09, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Your moniker makes you look extremely foolish, your points are therefore rubbish.
You don't have common sense, that's why fortune is far from you.
Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by SS18: 6:57am On Oct 09, 2019
THE SICK NAIRALANDERS AGAIN..ANOTHER MUTILATED CORPSE HITTING FRONT PAGE. ALL IF YOU ARE SICK. YOU GET OFF ON BLOOD AND GORE AND DEATH.

Like i said. Those posting pictures of dead corpses for public consumption pray your loved ones never die. They will make FrontPage. Sick moods
Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by Acidosis(m): 7:07am On Oct 09, 2019
cococandy:
Are you fvcking kidding me right now?

Coco, you need to ignore some posts or threads outrightly. Some posters are mentally unstable.
Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:17am On Oct 09, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:

You don't have common sense, that's why fortune is far from you.
Just like my name, my life is full of favorable fortunes and I've been living large and enjoying my life unlike you who is osu(an outcast) and flat empty head at the same time, isn't it shameful and highly demeaning? Deal with it!
Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by donMIG(m): 7:18am On Oct 09, 2019
I read a comment on the first page 'fear southerners'
The heartless bokoharams r southerners too na
The ones that will kill n drink blood
Kill children
Rape
Just about any goddamn tin!
Fear humans!
Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by mailemy(m): 7:37am On Oct 09, 2019
Adegokenath:
Insecurity during bubu era worst than Jonathan era
Must everything be politics for you folks. Nigeria practice a federal system of government. What is the state and local government doing about the insecurity?
This is pure evil being perpetuated and not about Buhari.
Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 8:54am On Oct 09, 2019
Danelo:
Too sad...

Ladies please if you must turn down a man's advances, do it politely.

So because a lady turned down a mans proposal without being polite they'll take this kind actions. Abeg na by force ?
Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by fortunejum: 9:55am On Oct 09, 2019
Danelo:
Too sad...

...and they should not chew what they cannot swallow.
Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by victorian(f): 10:31am On Oct 09, 2019
Danelo:
Too sad...

So True

If guys toast me , II behave politely towards them, even when I know deep down I wont date the guy .

I smile, even wil give them my phone number but it doesn't mean I will date any .

With stylish friendliness , after series of calls . he will know I'm not interested .

Simple.

What a terrible death cry
Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by victorian(f): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2019
Kenneth10110:

So because a lady turned down a mans proposal without being polite they'll take this kind actions. Abeg na by force ?

Some men are crazy upstairs o! But it won't show in their face. The way a lady respond to their advances can cut a circuit in their brain cells and start planning evil for the innocent girl .

So because one doesn't have four eyes to know who is mentally unstable and deliberately wicked , its better and safe to be nice and polite to everyone who approaches one .

Cos the heart of man is desperately wicked . Even the Bible can attest to it

Life na sense and wisdom to survive .

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by sizer07: 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
EngrHumble:
So sad, Rip

Second Ugbor close to Abuja quarter For Uniben?

This wan muzz me oh

E over muzz me too.... 3 different address all in one report, not even close to each other. Benin man will say this one na OZWOR reportage shooooo........Spit...........

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by Revolva(m): 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
. dem see Codine, Condom, powder and Carotune crime

Wat r all dese doing in her bag

Condom - for sex
Powder - for make up after night runs

Carotune cream - for also make up after bath sharply and for lubricant

Omo dis babe na heavy okpo

Na so one okpo babe commit suicide for surulere for Sunderland hotels kilo she drank sniper and died

Last Sunday
Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by saucecode(m): 8:54am On Oct 10, 2019
cococandy:
Do you know this particular lady and where you there when it happened?
He doesn't but I know you and I know you don't hold grudges, so why are you still punishing me after all these years
Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
Revolva:

Wat r all dese doing in her bag

Condom - for sex
Powder - for make up after night runs

Carotune cream - for also make up after bath sharply and for lubricant

Omo dis babe na heavy okpo

Na so one okpo babe commit suicide for surulere for Sunderland hotels kilo she drank sniper and died

Last Sunday
damn. Did you find out the name or any info of the babe that killed herself at Sunderland? I go there sometimes. I fit sabi am.
Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by NaeChris: 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
Can you imagine! angry
Re: Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) by endsarrrs(f): 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
historica:
People is wicked.
aswear. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Olamide Precious Ajayi For Blackmailing Her Sugar-Daddy In Ondo / Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose / IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.