Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Whoelse Have Heard Of This New Weird Kind Romance People Indulge In These Days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whoelse Have Heard Of This New Weird Kind Romance People Indulge In These Days? (1114 Views)

My Romance People / Romance People Help Solve This / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whoelse Have Heard Of This New Weird Kind Romance People Indulge In These Days? by pride4legacy(m): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
It will shock you that several young people have been indulging in it but they are hardly talking about it.

In recent times, several men have shown interest in putting their manhood in between the armpit of women.

A lady that experienced it in the Lekki area of Lagos state wrote to a relationship adviser, Joro Olumofin about it and since then, more people have been coming out.

Several men have also shown interest in having that kind of weird s*x. A lady also wrote to the blogger to help her out with such s*x for money.

Read the different accounts on Joro's page below:
Read more on http://www.elitism6.com.ng/2019/10/there-is-new-weird-kind-of-romance.html

Re: Whoelse Have Heard Of This New Weird Kind Romance People Indulge In These Days? by Davida33: 12:42am On Oct 09, 2019
Sodom and Gomorrah

(1) (Reply)

Romance Scam / Egyptian Toyboy, 35, Lifts Lid On ‘passionate’ S3x With OAP 45 YEARS His Senior / Valentine: See The Gift I Was Given At The Bar I Went To For Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.