Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Dating Pretty Girls in School: How To Survive Competition With Randy Lecturers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Pretty Girls in School: How To Survive Competition With Randy Lecturers (593 Views)

4 Reason Why Men Are Scared Of Dating Pretty Ladies; This Is Why Beautiful Girls / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Pretty Girls in School: How To Survive Competition With Randy Lecturers by Jogunomi1: 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
I witnessed first-hand the struggle between lecturers and male students about who wins the hearts or take advantage of beautiful girls in the university I attended. I will just state my experience with one of those beautiful, powerful babes in my school. If care is not taken, you may not graduate in cases where you fall in love with wrong, but beautiful girls in the university as some lecturers either lust after such women or try to take advantage of them.

In 2006 when I got admission into my school, my ex was two years ahead of me, but because of her CGPA that had suffered irreparable damage, she crossed to my department and started afresh from my level. She needed a brilliant student for help or advice so that she could graduate without a glitch. She is a daughter of one of those sub-kings with palaces in Ile-Ife. Flashy lifestyle with almost zero academic capability are what she's known for. She shopped for me and clearly stated why she wanted to be my friend. It would be hard for any man to turn down such a damsel. Helps I rendered include but not limited to standing in for her during laboratory practicals. Marks in practicals would be summed up to make your semester grades for some courses like that. She needed those helps because not all lecturers accept money for marks. I later found out that she offered sex willingly to some profs for marks. You would know when she gets A in courses in which even I, whose work she copied during the exam, couldn't get B grade. There were also saddists who would neither accept cash nor sex.

Then I fell in love with her. Our relationship became a talk of the department. Her friends told me she had professors who must not hear about the relationship.

How I survived

I was a very poor student in term of finance. I lived somewhere far way from the school area and couldn't afford transportation to the school most of the times of my stay in the school. I was only going to school for practicals, tests and exams. I can swear with the heaven that only lesson note I remembered writing is that of a lecturer who awarded 20 marks for a complete lesson notes for a particular semester. And I copied the notes. So, only my inner circle of friends knew that I was a bonafide student of the school. My matric number was unknown to many. Others saw me as a mercenary during exams.

My ex denied having a boyfriend when her profs asked her about me. When I caught her later that she was dating a lecturer, I didn't fight her, because a fallout with her may mean I wouldn't graduate from the school. In the final year, she gave me a laptop I used for my project. I wrote her project from A to Z and that of her four friends.

Her first project supervisor wanted to have his cut of the goodies. She reported him to her father, who in turn called some powerful lecturers to intervene. She was withdrawn from the said supervisor. Her new supervisor wanted to know who wrote her project for her from chapters 1 to 3 and who did the analysis of chapter 4. Chapter 4 involves expert analysis of ANOVA data generated by the supervisor for the whole project from the questionnaires submitted. The supervisor knew it was clearly beyond her ability. The lecturer changed her project topic when she refused to produce me. I wrote on another topic from scratch. And I refused to proceed beyond chapter three. She told me the lecturer did the remaining chapters himself when she settled him. Whether she settled him in cash or kind is none of my business. During my project defense, almost all the lecturers remarked that they never crossed my path until that moment.

There are some fights you can never win, and as a poor student, you have to be mindful of your future.

1 Like

Re: Dating Pretty Girls in School: How To Survive Competition With Randy Lecturers by pharrell8(m): 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
True...but u not attending lectures don't some lectures tk their attendance v serious
Re: Dating Pretty Girls in School: How To Survive Competition With Randy Lecturers by Jogunomi1: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
pharrell8:
True...but u not attending lectures don't some lectures tk their attendance v serious

Friends were helping me write name for attendance.
Re: Dating Pretty Girls in School: How To Survive Competition With Randy Lecturers by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
Good advice
Re: Dating Pretty Girls in School: How To Survive Competition With Randy Lecturers by Okoroawusa: 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
LAUTECH is not serious about student attendance of lectures?
Is your story is somehow...n am not saying u r lying o!
Re: Dating Pretty Girls in School: How To Survive Competition With Randy Lecturers by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
I wrote her project from A to Z and that of her four friends.

Omo see brother, brother...
See brother, brother,
brother wey... shocked
Re: Dating Pretty Girls in School: How To Survive Competition With Randy Lecturers by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 09, 2019
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Why do ladies trap men into thinking they ONLY want a handsome man? / Can An Unemployed Man To Marry While Believing God For A Job? / 7 Great Secrets About Men Most Women Don’t Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.