Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists (23520 Views)

4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) / One Chance Robbers Caught In Wuse, Abuja (pics/video) / 'One-Chance' Robbers Attack Woman With Spanner In Abuja (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by Femeto: 11:28am On Oct 09, 2019
Ur estate get bridge na wa o.
Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by Sonnobax15(m): 11:30am On Oct 09, 2019
cheesy Thank GOD 4 your life...
Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by jeff1607(m): 11:31am On Oct 09, 2019
hmmmm
Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by Truthbites: 11:33am On Oct 09, 2019
Thunder for all evil people

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2019
Well.. Nice fairytale. But Maybe you should buy your own Car, so as not to encounter this kinda Predicament next time.

Ciao! grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by MobilityExpress: 11:36am On Oct 09, 2019
M
Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by Happyguy201: 11:38am On Oct 09, 2019
I don't know whether this happens to anyone. People approach me these days asking me to buy food for them. Ladies, men and even children. I don't know what's happening

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by TheTourist: 11:40am On Oct 09, 2019
Alighting impromptu was the best decision you both made cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by Arysexy(m): 11:40am On Oct 09, 2019
KAHBOOM:
Lols cheesy

Dem wanted to mine ur skull

Enugu no be Ogun state na
Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by SmartyPants(m): 11:42am On Oct 09, 2019
OP why didn't you alert the SARS men to investigate them??!

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by DLuciano: 11:47am On Oct 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Good you listened to your spirit.

Thank God for your life.
Op just learning how to write script!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by shamecurls(m): 11:48am On Oct 09, 2019
We will get you another day

You have come to Nairaland to celebrate abi?

Make we dey look.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by BarrElChapo(m): 11:49am On Oct 09, 2019
Thank God you guys escaped them..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by Duggedised12(f): 11:51am On Oct 09, 2019
SmartyPants:
OP why didn't you alert the SARS men to investigate them??!
My thoughts exactly, now another person might not be lucky to escape

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by LZAA: 11:54am On Oct 09, 2019
Apeshy101:
Alighted from the bus and boarded a tricycle (Keke) at new Market bound for Ugbo-Odogwu.

The place is usually deserted at by this time and no Keke is site.

Walked over a tricycle with 3 occupants and and the driver making a total of 4 persons.

I was downcast as we were two ( I was in company of my neighbor).
Well, I told the guy that we were too and but the passengers all chorused "no problem" almost in unison.

The three passengers all alighted, one went to sit at the front, the second went to "hang" the at the driver's left side, the third person came down and never entered back, leaving only my neighbor and I to the back seat.

That's where my first suspicion started!

My brother something is not right!
typing...

NB: THE WAREHOUSE IS LOCATED ALONG OKPARA AVENUE, ENUGU WHILE I LIVE AT GOLF ESTATE, GRA. THERE IS NO DIRECT PUBLIC TRANSIT FROM OKPARA AVENUE TO GOLF ESTATE EXCEPT YOU TAKE "KEKE DROP" BUT ITS TOO COSTLY (1K TO AND FRO), SO I PLY OLD PARK-NEW MARKET AND FROM NEW MARKET-OGBO ODOGWU (ALIGHT AT "STEP", TO AND FRO IS 2H) AND STROLL INTO MY STREET IN THE ESTATE.

1k from okpara avenue to golf estate is a lie
Na enugu i dey
Highest na 500 if u negotiate well or 600
I hope this is a fictional series

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by Grandium: 11:59am On Oct 09, 2019
Wow

Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by cenaman(m): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
LZAA:

Na enugu i dey
Who be this one? didn't u read the bold words in bracket? (TO & FRO)

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by sacx: 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
Had a similar experience sometime in Jos. Time was barely past 8:30pm, but as is commonplace in the town, people are wont to get indoors that early. After alighting from a taxi along Bukuru express, I needed to take a bus going towards Bukuru market. The road was dark and deserted, very few vehicles going either way. Finally I saw a bus and immediately flagged it down. My first suspicion was that the bus wasn't painted in the usual colour transporters there use. But then, there were a few exceptions.

I hopped in and the bus accelerated. At this point I could notice there were all young boys of same age grade in the bus, and they all seemed to know each other. They were conversing in their local language that was alien to me and were making some kind of noise. Not many meters from the point where I boarded, the driver made a sudden sharp U-turn, and I knew I was in for it. I asked the one I perceived to be the conductor what they were doing and why the turn? His response was a mystical laughter that seemed to be coming from the depth of hell shocked.

I didn't have time to argue, I counted 1, 2, and did Jack Bauer out of the bus. I landed hard on the coal-tar and flipped a couple of times with my head scratching badly. As soon as I regained myself, I stood up, picked my wallet that fell off me and took to my heels grin. The guys did stop and were commanding me back to the bus. Me I nor send o, I ran till I got home. Only realised I had sustained injuries after I reached.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by crytoj: 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
Apeshy101:
You can share your experience if you have had such before

See
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

I would appreciate if people learn from this, kindly move this to front page.

My experience happened over 5yrs ago
Jjc in Lagos I found short cuts for all my waka to avoid hold up and plenty transport
Was staying at ifako gbagada, there's a short cut from the express and through one street and one compound with a 'hill at the back that cuts into gbagada

Anyways was headed to an all night got to the express and after waiting for awhile a bus to oshodi showed up, now I normally don't rush or jump to enter a vehicle but I did this time around.
I entered the back seat and appears I was sandwiched by the people already there
After driving for a few minutes I think I heard offload your pocket, truth be told the events inside the bus are a blur, I sha chopped some slaps while they offloaded my pockets dropped us off at one junction and sped off,
A lady lost over 15k, me I was too vexed, almost didn't go for the all night again
A good Samaritan heard the woman's wailing and picked us up, I believe he dropped me close to church.

I was upset all through, I'm pretty sure I didn't pray again, was thinking how in the world did this happen?
Where were all the Angels, this ought not to have happened
In my anger I forget 3 things
1. My life wasn't taken nor was I hurt physically
2. I had money they didn't find that got me back to the house
3. My phone also wasn't found by them
In hindsight I remain grateful to THE LORD for HIS KINDNESS and MERCY and LOVE

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by LZAA: 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
cenaman:
Who be this one? didn't u read the bold words in bracket? (TO & FRO)
And did u not read what i posted
If u are not based in enugu u will not understand
Even as economy bad u can't pay 1k to and fro on that commute
Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
LZAA:
1k from okpara avenue to golf estate is a lie Na enugu i dey Highest na 500 if u negotiate well or 600 I hope this is a fictional series

Enugu are now Den of kidnappers, that's what she is saying... exactly
Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by chukwuibuipob: 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
sad why NOT make a fake phone kal to unknown soldier/ police.Call like "Attention INSPECTOR CHIDI/SERGEANT MADU" bla bla bla.And watch d baztards dive
Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
DLuciano:
Op just learning how to write script!
How?
Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
Apeshy101:

No vex ohh

I didn't proof read.

Pic1: My street that leads up to step

Pic2: The over view of step ( underpass)
Pic3: The short cut leading up to step
Pic3: where I would have alighted
Op why would you take such risk by that time, you and I know that "Step" is the striking point of all the thieves living at Iva valley and Aguabor
Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by Amarisa(f): 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
LZAA:

Na enugu i dey

He said to n fro...also when its late,drivers seems to increase transportation..

Op thank God you are safe..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
LZAA:

Na enugu i dey
cheesy bro don't comment in a hurry, read again she said to and fro

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by tillaman(m): 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
Thank Goodness you are safe!! That short cut looks desolate please avoid that road like a plague especially at Odd hours
Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by spencekat(m): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
sacx:
Had a similar experience sometime in Jos. Time was barely past 8:30pm, but as is commonplace in the town, people are wont to get indoors that early. After alighting from a taxi along Bukuru express, I needed to take a bus going towards Bukuru market. The road was dark and deserted, very few vehicles going either way. Finally I saw a bus and immediately flagged it down. My first suspicion was that the bus wasn't painted in the usual colour transporters there use. But then, there were a few exceptions.

I hopped in and the bus accelerated. At this point I could notice there were all young boys of same age grade in the bus, and they all seemed to know each other. They were conversing in their local language that was alien to me and were making some kind of noise. Not many meters from the point where I boarded, the driver made a sudden sharp U-turn, and I knew I was in for it. I asked the one I perceived to be the conductor what they were doing and why the turn? His response was a mystical laughter that seemed to be coming from the depth of hell shocked.

I didn't have time to argue, I counted 1, 2, and did Jack Bauer out of the bus. I landed hard on the coal-tar and flipped a couple of times with my head scratching badly. As soon as I regained myself, I stood up, picked my wallet that fell off me and took to my heels grin. The guys did stop and were commanding me back to the bus. Me I nor send o, I ran till I got home. Only realised I had sustained injuries after I reached.
Wow!God really helped you.You tried too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by Angelacruz: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
Following...u are a good writer
Apeshy101:
The driver stopped on the gas and the "Keke" came to life, with little roaring it soared.

A million thoughts ran through my mind.

I turned to my neighbor, we locked eyes. I could read his mind from the expression on his face!

Dude was thinking same thing with me.
Na there I confirm say "we don enter".

A millions ways out started running through mind in split seconds,

Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by Captiveportal: 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ember month things
Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by shilz(f): 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
Happyguy201:
I don't know whether this happens to anyone. People approach me these days asking me to buy food for them. Ladies, men and even children. I don't know what's happening
if you can,buy the food for them.most times when I accept to buy the food for them,they come up with one excuse or another why I should give them the money,at that point I just walk away.for some of them it isn't hunger but laziness.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by 2shure: 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
Seems u use hemp. Wetin u dey type. Stop watching too much american comedy, watch scifi action. Sars this,sars that. Abi u smoked loud before u enter the keke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra / Police Apprehend Notorious Toy Gun Robbery Suspect In Enugu / Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.