Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,752 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists (23541 Views)

Two Suspected One-Chance Robbers Escape As Mob Tries To Set Them Ablaze / Abayomi Adigun, AIT Staff Killed By Suspected “One Chance” Operators / Lady Bravely Escaped From Suspected 'One Chance' Kidnappers In Rivers (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by WriterX(m): 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
Apeshy101:
You can share your experience if you have had such before

See
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

I would appreciate if people learn from this, kindly move this to front page.

lolz okay let me drop this one because apart from me and my friend who encourtered the incident no one else have heard of it.

So me and my friend who happens to be our neighbors son went with my dad and my uncle to check out his house that he was building , which was like in a different part of the town that wasn't really developed at that time (let's say my dad was building for the future lol)

so we went there and trust us , we decided to go check out the area, me and my guy , we walked for like fifteen minutes before we came across a road with a few houses and thick bushes surrounding it.

we walked down the road until we decided we were now getting lost and then we heard a Camry just coming up right at us, suddenly I felt a need to run before I even looked at my friend he was already running, the Camry overtook us and one of the dark shaded windows opened and one out of the four men inside starred at me with this reddish eyes that froze me to a stand still.

guess what, that speeding Camry went ahead of us and stopped at the end of the road , they came out and started acting like there car was faulty, we stood there Starring at them at the distance, I was shivering while my friend was panicking what scarred us was they were constantly starring at us, I figured they were waiting for us to come because that was the only road .

Omon, I looked around the bushes that surrounded us and noticed a foot path as soon as they stopped starring at us for a while and pretended to be fixing their car, we both ran into the bush path and honestly I don't know how we found our way through the thorns but ended up just outside the bush some distances away from that junction, I don't know what happened after them cause if you see the race way me and my friend run lollz in the distance we could hear a car racing but Usain Bolt go respect us for that run way we run.

We went back to the site sweating like people who trekked the Sahara and out of fear we didn't tell them what happened.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by WriterX(m): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
Apeshy101:
You can share your experience if you have had such before

See
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

I would appreciate if people learn from this, kindly move this to front page.

lolz okay let me drop this one because apart from me and my friend who encourtered the incident no one else have heard of it.

So me and my friend who happens to be our neighbors son went with my dad and my uncle to check out his house that he was building , which was like in a different part of the town that wasn't really developed at that time (let's say my dad was building for the future lol)

so we went there and trust us , we decided to go check out the area, me and my guy , we walked for like fifteen minutes before we came across a road with a few houses and thick bushes surrounding it.

we walked down the road until we decided we were now getting lost and then we heard a Camry just coming up right at us, suddenly I felt a need to run before I even looked at my friend he was already running, the Camry overtook us and one of the dark shaded windows opened and one out of the four men inside starred at me with this reddish eyes that froze me to a stand still, in my head his eyes were evil.

guess what, that speeding Camry went ahead of us and stopped at the end of the road , they came out and started acting like their car was faulty, we stood there Starring at them at the distance, I was shivering while my friend was panicking what scarred us was they were constantly starring at us down the road like they were waiting for us to come because that was the end of the road .

Omon, I don't know how I saw it but I did see a foot path in the bush beside me stopped starring at us for a while and pretended to be fixing their car as usual we both ran into the bush path and honestly I don't know how we found our way through the thorns but ended up just outside the bush a good distance away from that junction, I don't know what happened after them cause if you see the race way me and my friend run lollz in the distance we could hear a car racing but Usain Bolt go respect us for that run way we run.

We went back to the site sweating like people who trekked the Sahara and out of fear we didn't tell them what happened , my dad would have perfected human anatomy with some good lashes lol.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by Rockstar2014(m): 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2019
Since this step of a place is a well know black spot why is there no police checkpoint around there?
Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by luluosas(m): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
God saved you my brother. It is well
Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by somehow: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
LZAA:
1k from okpara avenue to golf estate is a lie Na enugu i dey Highest na 500 if u negotiate well or 600 I hope this is a fictional series
He said going and coming

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by Apeshy101(m): 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
LZAA:

1k from okpara avenue to golf estate is a lie
Na enugu i dey
Highest na 500 if u negotiate well or 600
I hope this is a fictional series
To and fro

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by Realhommie(m): 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
Happyguy201:
I don't know whether this happens to anyone. People approach me these days asking me to buy food for them. Ladies, men and even children. I don't know what's happening
I've had similar experience on different occasions and it's mostly around any food vendor. I always oblige them since they're not asking for money. Hunger is real my brother, this life no easy.

So please do well to buy them food, you may just be saving some lives. God help us all, Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by don4real18(m): 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
And you didn't report to the police that you were suspicious of their activities when you alighted
Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by Apeshy101(m): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
Femeto:
Ur estate get bridge na wa o.
Not the estate.

That bridge is an underpass,

While the (top section) is Enugu-Onitsha Express way, the (under pass) is a road linking Valley estate to Golf Estate. Valley estate is still under construction and uninhabited.
Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by Apeshy101(m): 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
gypsey:
Well.. Nice fairytale. But Maybe you should buy your own Car, so as not to encounter this kinda Predicament next time.

Ciao! grin
Fairy gini?

I never get money for a ride.

Still working on my brand
Ichie ICT solutions ( a registered web design and development company)
Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by Apeshy101(m): 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
SmartyPants:
OP why didn't you alert the SARS men to investigate them??!
Didn't think about that, just happy to be safe
Guess I was selfish
Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
Apeshy101:

Fairy gini?

I never get money for a ride.

Still working on my brand
Ichie ICT solutions ( a registered web design and development company)
You know? people who are in IT are Millionaires. so where are your millions? cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by Martin0(m): 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
gypsey:
You know? people who are in IT are Millionaires. so where are your millions? cheesy
come oooo grin how far nau? what's the way?
Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by stankezzy: 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
similar thing happened to my neighbor at onitsha near main market Last week , ritualists kept bus and were bringing people under spell into d bus ,although she survived , I can't go into detail because these people have agents everywhere including this forum

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by Apeshy101(m): 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
gypsey:
I go soon reach there. If you get any web design project, Ichie will handle it. Make you self follow support the hustle

Check it out here www.ichiegroup.com

I'm also the publisher of www.news9naija.com.ng
Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by jaxxy(m): 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
Apeshy101:
Early this morning around 6:15 am.

I went to step to check if the "broken down" truck is still there but it was no where to be found.

This just confirmed my suspicion.

My neighbor came over some minutes ago, some we been discussing about the incident but to my surprise, niqga can't really remember how he got into the Keke at the first place.

We been arguing whether it was only him and I were at the back seat or there was someone else besides us.

I have explained but niqqa still can't wrap his head around it.

Even I can't remember any of their faces if I see them now but I would blame it on the darkness of the night.

Pls be mindful of any vehicle you enter. I can't really say these people are ritualists or not, but it's better safe than sorry.

Learn to observe usual things that shouldn't happen in out of routine.

Never doubt your instincts.

You may be wrong sometimes but right most of the times.

Christmas is at the corner, avoid movements at odd hours.

Above all, God saved me.

NB: STEP IS AN UNDER PASS ALONG ENUGU-ONITSHA EXPRESSWAY. IF YOU ARE COMING FROM NEW MARKET, YOU WILL GET TO STEP BEFORE FLYOVER.
ITS A SHORT CUT TO ENTER GOLF ESTATE FROM THE EXPRESS WAY.

I will tell u without any mistake those guys had no place they were going. It was a planned work for one person ambush bt they got confused and thrown off because u were 2. They were definitely going to attack u at the right spot since they know ur drop off point bt luckily u played along and caught them by surprise by dropping off at the sars point. The reason they waited at sm spot was to wonder and argue how they let u guys slip from their hands. Think ur God and lucky stars.
Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by themanderon: 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
LZAA:

1k from okpara avenue to golf estate is a lie
Na enugu i dey
Highest na 500 if u negotiate well or 600
I hope this is a fictional series

Didn't you read where he said to n fro?
Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
Apeshy101:

I go soon reach there. If you get any web design project, Ichie will handle it. Make you self follow support the hustle

Check it out here www.ichiegroup.com

I'm also the publisher of www.news9naija.com.ng
okay. grin
Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
Martin0:
come oooo grin how far nau? what's the way?
big man! how far?!
Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by sisisioge: 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
Chineke! Chai! Biko be careful...no more closing late. Work can wait biko. If they had, at the least, only robbed you off the money you were to remit to madam, I'm sure she wouldnt be so sympathetic. Be guided bikonu.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by Martins6545: 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
DOMINGOPAPI:
Reatualist shocked

Seems you want to kidnap us with your grammar.
[/s]
Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by Xavi2019: 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
I had a similar experience in Enugu last year, I was house-hunting and out of desperation I called a number on a bill that was posted somewhere, the guy claimed to be a house agent.
So, I called him and he gave me directions to his shop, then he brought forms for me to fill, which I did, it all looked so legit, till he asked if I understood igbo, and I told him a half truth that I don't understand igbo (I actually understand igbo in bits courtesy of my ex gf).
He made some calls and spoke to the other person at the other end that he was bringing another person, that they should be sharp...
Afterwards, a Keke carrying one other guy drove to the shop and he asked me to enter so we can go and check out the house...
And they made me sit in the middle, but I wasn't comfortable at all, they looked too young to be house agents, coupled with their rough looks, so I just told them to drop me that I want to pee since they haven't driven far, then I faked a call, and told them I have to leave urgently.....

#sorry for any typos

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2019
Apeshy101:

No vex ohh

I didn't proof read.

Pic1: My street that leads up to step

Pic2: The over view of step ( underpass)
Pic3: The short cut leading up to step
Pic3: where I would have alighted

Don't ever use that route at night again.

It's unsafe..

Btw, Enugu get fine environment.

How many places look like this in Lagos ?
Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by Eleniyan15: 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
Naughtysite:

Don't ever use that route at night again.

It's unsafe..

Btw, Enugu get fine environment.

How many places look like this in Lagos ?
Why Lagos!!! moreover, the fact your area in Lagos is fine does not mean other places are not neat.
Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by Martin0(m): 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
gypsey:
big man! how far?!

mehn I dey eeee,come ooo u see the kind of money wey this big brother show claim say them make? nna eh I dey think of that business oooogrin
Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
Martin0:

mehn I dey eeee,come ooo u see the kind of money wey this big brother show claim say them make? nna eh I dey think of that business oooogrin
yea! go join them naa! cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by dazzysleek(f): 2:52am On Oct 10, 2019
Subscribe to Opay. Its more comfortable, secured & affordable. We dey rock am here In the coal city.
Apeshy101:
Alighted from the bus and boarded a tricycle (Keke) at new Market bound for Ugbo-Odogwu.

The place is usually deserted at by this time and no Keke is site.

Walked over a tricycle with 3 occupants and and the driver making a total of 4 persons.

I was downcast as we were two ( I was in company of my neighbor).
Well, I told the guy that we were too and but the passengers all chorused "no problem" almost in unison.

The three passengers all alighted, one went to sit at the front, the second went to "hang" the at the driver's left side, the third person came down and never entered back, leaving only my neighbor and I to the back seat.

That's where my first suspicion started!

My brother something is not right!
typing...

NB: THE WAREHOUSE IS LOCATED ALONG OKPARA AVENUE, ENUGU WHILE I LIVE AT GOLF ESTATE, GRA. THERE IS NO DIRECT PUBLIC TRANSIT FROM OKPARA AVENUE TO GOLF ESTATE EXCEPT YOU TAKE "KEKE DROP" BUT ITS TOO COSTLY (1K TO AND FRO), SO I PLY OLD PARK-NEW MARKET AND FROM NEW MARKET-OGBO ODOGWU (ALIGHT AT "STEP", TO AND FRO IS 2H) AND STROLL INTO MY STREET IN THE ESTATE.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by Greatzeus(m): 4:48am On Oct 10, 2019
Your write up is filled with unnecessary bullshi t undecided all in the name of trying to be detailed or come as a good writer.
Thank God you are ok though
Re: A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists by Martin0(m): 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
gypsey:
yea! go join them naa! cheesy
hahahahahahahah abigrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chibuzor Ofonedu: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Heroin (Photo) / Man Shot Dead In Kano 17 Days After His Wedding(photos) / Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.