Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) (43552 Views)

Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Neymar, Coutinho Lead Brazil Squad, Vinicius Out / England Vs Nigeria Friendly: Pre-Match Lunch At Royal Box Wembley Suite / England Vs Nigeria Friendly - 2 - 1 (Full-Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
Dem boys...F*ck tammy and fikayo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by oneTIMEman(m): 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
...and many people will be happy if they eventually win Brazil. Nonsense
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by Inferno001(m): 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
I believe so much In the ability of this team. the youthful look of this team makes me have faith our eagles will be great again..we don't need machineries anymore who are for the money, we need boys who are hungry for success and not has-been-players who only Come to play for the clout and money..wishing you all the best boys!!! go make us proud..

1 Like

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by yashau(m): 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
smiley
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why spend money on another obvious loss?
These friendlies are just a waste of both time and FG resources because they don't in anyway improve the Super Eagles' performance.

Walahi, if I were the President of Nigeria and the minister of sports asked for allocation for such international friendlies, I'd walk him away.

They should play their friendly matches on Pro Evolution Soccer.
lol.. minister of sports have spoken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
majamajic:
I feel like keeping for eagles, seriously

Keeping what? Players boots?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by spiritedtete: 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

These friendlies are just a waste of both time and FG resources because they don't in anyway improve the Super Eagles' performance.

Walahi, if I were the President of Nigeria and the minister of sports asked for allocation for such international friendlies, I'd walk him away.

Obvious reason.. why you cant be the President...

You go stingy pass person wey read economics.

And from your statement( I am very worried about you) you won't be a risk taker... then how do you grow

You and Lalung be brother... samething he said at the world cup.. that why should we waste money when we wont win... and that is the most illiterate, primitive unexpose olodo sport minister Nigeria has ever had.

Now let me school you... Participating in Activities goes beyond winning.. especially sport. Apart from entertaining, it provide Job opportunities, cut accross board... do you know how many millions the media will make from this event only...

It is not just by playing alone... but it also bring in revenue... and promote inter culture. Among people and countries.

4 Likes

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by kapelvej: 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

e pain am grin grin grin
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by bla4(m): 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
If una like make una lose to Brazil e no concern me. Gaskiya
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
I am ALWAYS happy to see Ndidi (omo-iya-elepa).

1 Like

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
majamajic:
I feel like keeping for eagles, seriously

Please the comedy section is across the aisle.
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by ubandawaki: 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
Life is all about taking risk.If we loose according to you it is business as usual so no problem and if we win it is a very great achievement that will be in the book of history still,no problem.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by oghaluwe: 11:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
Now flogging mater
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

*Spits*
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by nasbiafra(m): 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
all this one will stil kun lose to brazil
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
spiritedtete:

Obvious reason.. why you cant be the President...

You go stingy pass person wey read economics.

And from your statement( I am very worried about you) you won't be a risk taker... then how do you grow

You and Lalung be brother... samething he said at the world cup.. that why should we waste money when we wont win... and that is the most illiterate, primitive unexpose olodo sport minister Nigeria has ever had.

Now let me school you... Participating in Activities goes beyond winning.. especially sport. Apart from entertaining, it provide Job opportunities, cut accross board... do you know how many millions the media will make from this event only...

It is not just by playing alone... but it also bring in revenue... and promote inter culture. Among people and countries.
dat one can only be confused abnormal pipu President of Sudan/Somalia
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by majamajic(m): 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

Please the comedy section is across the aisle.
am not that basket as the basket we have already
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by Cherrybae(f): 12:01am On Oct 09, 2019
I cant bet my pointed boobs, Nigeria will won Brazil. Brazil must fell to Nigeria I swore.
See all the ilitrates above not proud of them country.

I wept for frustrated Nigeria youths.

Go Boys and made us prouds

3 Likes

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by Yakarii: 12:04am On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:
I cant bet my pointed boobs, Nigeria will won Brazil. Brazil must fell to Nigeria I swore.
See all the ilitrates above not proud of them country.

I wept for frustrated Nigeria youths.

Go Boys and made us prouds
[/s]
trash trash trash
see as this one take butcher engirishi grin
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by Adetayo1978(m): 12:08am On Oct 09, 2019
I wish the Super eagles the best.
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by DaddyMorenike: 12:09am On Oct 09, 2019
Neekado:

2-0 Brazil wins if Buhari is back in naija.

2-0 Nigeria wins if Buhari has traveled out of naija.

Stake your balls.
Jokes apart bro
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by Olyroks: 12:09am On Oct 09, 2019
Enemy of progress, so playing a friendly match is a waste Abi? angry
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by rapcy(m): 12:22am On Oct 09, 2019
Go Eagles!!! �
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by rapcy(m): 12:22am On Oct 09, 2019
Las Las Na Draw smiley
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by begge: 12:37am On Oct 09, 2019
Pls bet on straight win and over 4.5
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by toprealman: 12:50am On Oct 09, 2019
Kelechi Iheanacho.......
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by FatherBona: 12:53am On Oct 09, 2019
Cheekeaxx:
scammer
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by greypencils: 1:06am On Oct 09, 2019
juman:
Hard work o!

Hard work led each and every player to that level.
i dey tell you...you are looking at millions of dollars in just 4 pictures
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by SaintAlbert53: 1:07am On Oct 09, 2019
Who's going to quote me.. Nigeria win 3:2
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by mymen(m): 1:09am On Oct 09, 2019
Cheekeaxx:

Scammer
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by temitopealabi: 1:10am On Oct 09, 2019
Take control of your money. [url]Afriex.co[/url]
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by netflicks(m): 1:16am On Oct 09, 2019
This game is sure BTS u can stake all ur savings on it...no be me talk am oo
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by zazawaga(m): 1:39am On Oct 09, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Let me educate you,
Friendly games are also revenue generating avenue for both participating teams aside from the exposure and the opportunity to play team with different mentality and strength.
Funds generated from gate fee, TV right(any station that wants to show the game will pay), sponsors and partners are shared sometimes or the invited teams are paid for playing in such match.
if a big brand sponsor the game, they can take care of flight and accommodation of the teams and their officials.
And many more goes into friendly games...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 25 Most Valuable Football Players 2022 / Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy / AFCON: Huges Ngouelondele, DR Congo Sports Minister Beaten On Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.