Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) (43566 Views)

Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Neymar, Coutinho Lead Brazil Squad, Vinicius Out / England Vs Nigeria Friendly: Pre-Match Lunch At Royal Box Wembley Suite / England Vs Nigeria Friendly - 2 - 1 (Full-Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by oforjide: 7:25am On Oct 09, 2019
Dshocker:
Nigeria on their way to Singapore to lose against Brazil for sure....
bros forget, that team has vision,did u watch their game against ukraine, they were on point in that match. let join hand together and suppose this team, it isn't easy to play a friendly match with braizille and with the crops of players the coach invited for this match I strongly believe they will give brazil a good fight. UP SUPER EAGLE

1 Like

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by Lordjb: 7:28am On Oct 09, 2019
Okay
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by Khaleell001(m): 7:55am On Oct 09, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why spend money on another obvious loss?
These friendlies are just a waste of both time and FG resources because they don't in anyway improve the Super Eagles' performance.

Walahi, if I were the President of Nigeria and the minister of sports asked for allocation for such international friendlies, I'd walk him away.

They should play their friendly matches on Pro Evolution Soccer.

You obviously know nothing about football and the way friendly matches are arranged.
The friendly were arranged at the behest of the CFB (Brazil football federation).
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by mabea: 8:03am On Oct 09, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

These friendlies are just a waste of both time and FG resources because they don't in anyway improve the Super Eagles' performance.

Walahi, if I were the President of Nigeria and the minister of sports asked for allocation for such international friendlies, I'd walk him away.

This guy sef
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by Philinho(m): 8:06am On Oct 09, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If Nigeria should play well,you should endeavor to swallow your vomit.Thanks
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by obantin: 8:20am On Oct 09, 2019
You are madi sha.�� Na kwale Igbo you smoke?

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by Naija247blog: 8:40am On Oct 09, 2019
Let us just lose first............. I wouldn't find it funny at all.... See the way they are allllll smiling like as if they are going to play Cameroon again........

Mey we jor lose first sad
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by Starboytwo(m): 9:01am On Oct 09, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

rubbish
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by briggson07(m): 9:38am On Oct 09, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No wonder your surname is corruption...you don't have time but you will have time to steal
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by seangy4konji: 9:55am On Oct 09, 2019
God knows how much they paid for that business class klm to Singapore..
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by Delaw00(m): 11:57am On Oct 09, 2019
When is the match slated please?
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by Onyi90(m): 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Go and cure ur acute Ignorance on Google. Wish u quick recovery.

Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) by saintokwuluora(m): 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nigerian govt has no hand at all in organising friendly matches for Super Eagles. NFF has a match promoter whose job it is. They even ensure that the players travel and accommodation costs are covered while the Federations involved also earn match fees all from the pocket of match sponsors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 25 Most Valuable Football Players 2022 / Africa Vs Europe Football Match In 1997 (Throwback Video). / Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.