Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) (44191 Views)

OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU / Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by Ulaga12: 9:31am On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
post=82974611:

Supported!
[/s]
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by seangy4konji: 9:33am On Oct 09, 2019
I wish I could giv a Bleep
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by Ulaga12: 9:35am On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
post=82974605:
All of us @ are also so proud of Kiki Mordi.

We dey her back gidigba!
[/s]
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by FuckDaMods: 9:35am On Oct 09, 2019
Ekakamba:

Mr. Boniface, are you stable now? grin tongue
It's Prof.
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by Akorede02(m): 9:37am On Oct 09, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

Is Buhari Amongst these group??

Only God knows.
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 9:37am On Oct 09, 2019
How much is Manna's Barbecue?

To Kiki, you've brought hope to ladies facing sexual harassment

You did it not for yourself but for others in that condition

Quite selfless!

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by BOBAN2710: 9:39am On Oct 09, 2019
ur state of brain is in sambisa forest
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 9:43am On Oct 09, 2019
post=82974691:

Is everything okay with you aspiring lecturer?!
Kiki don spoil market for you?
Sorry o
Not so.Those demons will devise anoda way from d gridlock and continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by capitalzero: 9:44am On Oct 09, 2019
historica:
Her own experience, she gave lecturers sex but did not receive any mark. As a result she ended up dropping out, that's why she is currently bitter.

deluded

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:44am On Oct 09, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
Not so.Those demons will devise anoda way from d gridlock and continue.
You have a very valid point here bro.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by MicroSweet(m): 9:45am On Oct 09, 2019
The change and revolution Nigeria (and perhaps, the World) craves for will be staged by the women folks.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by timibare(m): 9:45am On Oct 09, 2019
post=82974605:

We dey her back gidigba!

Give it up for the WOMAN OF THE YEAR 2019.
for the first time u made me proud on here....thumbs up
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by kay29000(m): 9:45am On Oct 09, 2019
Bolustical:
To some of you forming anti-sexual harassment activists right now.

Hope you all remember those village and schoolgirls in your PPA and LGA whom you devoured during your respective service years.

Let your conscience choke you.

grin cheesy
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by Ulaga12: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
post=82975072:

You have a very valid point here bro.
[/s]
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by YorubaNinja: 9:48am On Oct 09, 2019
post=82974605:

We dey her back gidigba!

Take am angry

Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:48am On Oct 09, 2019
timibare:
for the first time u made me proud on here....thumbs up
Clap for yourself!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 09, 2019
Akorede02:
There are two type of people to be killed brutally in Nigeria. The corrupted politicians and the rapists. They are both overpowered by greed and lust and it's transmittable.

when you are embarking on your extermination mission please dont forget police, fake pastors, corrupt judges, corrupt FRSC, corrupt civil servants, Corrupt LASTMA, people who collect who collect bag of rice and 5k from politicians, people who vote for bad politicians, and keep the rest of us in Bondage. In short when you have eliminated 90% of Nigerians, let us know so we can start afresh
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by Clinzstan(m): 9:52am On Oct 09, 2019
post=82974605:

We dey your back gidigba!

I dey ya back Bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by Zane2point4(m): 9:52am On Oct 09, 2019
Men that cant decipher a ploy.

Just like a beautiful female voice calling me on phone, I'll hang up cos its not normal.

Even if u must fall for a temptation, must it be from an average looking grl like kiki...

If you don't hv pekky looking boobs, nice rounded hips, straight legs, and chocolate in completion, you can't lure me grin
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by Clinzstan(m): 9:53am On Oct 09, 2019
isthatso:

when you are embarking on your extermination mission please dont forget police, fake pastors, corrupt judges, corrupt FRSC, corrupt civil servants, Corrupt LASTMA, people who collect who collect bag of rice and 5k from politicians, people who vote for bad politicians, and keep the rest of us in Bondage. In short when you have eliminated 90% of Nigerians, let us know so we can start afresh

Supported
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by Ulaga12: 9:54am On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
post=82975187:

Clap for yourself!
[/s]
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by iswallker(m): 9:55am On Oct 09, 2019
her account of her experience In a Nigerian university is hazy at best.... undecided

according to her, a lecturer withheld her result in a course for two semesters as though she did not sit for the exam....

how is that even possible - did you appear at the exam venue, did you sign an attendance form, did you submit your script, what score was awarded you..all these are questions she failed to answer... sad then who did she report these incidents to... cheesy my guess is that she repeatedly failed a course and then she approached the lecturer, who in turn demanded for sex - seeing that she was unable to consent to the demand, she dropped out... kiss

she has been bitter ever since. but the question is this - are you able to sit for the exam and pass without recourse to help from the lecturer. the lecturer definitely did not pick on a script that scored >50% - it was the student that approached him for help having failed repeatedly...

having said this, the lecturers in Lag played into her hands because of their obsession for skirts otherwise how would a total stranger approach you and you begin to interact with them in the way they did....its unimaginable. kiki succeeded. their careers and family are gone down the drain....
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by Clinzstan(m): 9:59am On Oct 09, 2019
historica:
Her own experience, she gave lecturers sex but did not receive any mark. As a result she ended up dropping out, that's why she is currently bitter.

Confused human rice u no even reach beans
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by femi4: 10:00am On Oct 09, 2019
oshe11:
How are We sure that Message was from her "Mum"

Well, lemme keep "mum"
how are we sure that you have brain

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by babaoo: 10:01am On Oct 09, 2019
isthatso:

you no add fake Alfa

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by Omoslim26: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2019
anambraamaka:
She is a heroine
no I disagree. she is a COCAINE
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by Clinzstan(m): 10:02am On Oct 09, 2019
iswallker:
her account of her experience In a Nigerian university is hazy at best.... undecided

according to her, a lecturer withheld her result in a course for two semesters as though she did not sit for the exam....

how is that even possible - did you appear at the exam venue, did you sign an attendance form, did you submit your script, what score was awarded you..all these are questions she failed to answer... sad then who did she report these incidents to... cheesy my guess is that she repeatedly failed a course and then she approached the lecturer, who in turn demanded for sex - seeing that she was unable to consent to the demand, she dropped out... kiss

If sombori can say this then I pity Nigeria.

Ni*ger really?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. / Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus / 48-Year-Old Sunday Dare Asefon Emerges NANS President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.