Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) (44186 Views)

OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU / Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by cerpvad(m): 10:04am On Oct 09, 2019
Iya Naira, Kemi Olohunloyo should go and train under this lady for investigative journalism.
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by LabDNA: 10:06am On Oct 09, 2019
Nice one from Kiki!

I advocate that Kiki should help create an online database of lecturers who are corrupt and sexual predators. Students who have been sexually harrased or asked for bribe can go there and write their stories with the full names of the lecturers, department, faculty. Let google do the rest.

No lecturer wants his name popping up on the internet for the wrong reasons when you are researching about them, they only want you to see their publications, articles and journals when you type in their names in the search bar. Trust me, many of them will sit up and zip up.
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by Clinzstan(m): 10:07am On Oct 09, 2019
LabDNA:
Nice one from Kiki!

I advocate that should help create an online database of lecturers who are are corrupt and sexual predators. Student who have sexually harrased or asked for bribe can go there and write their stories.

No lecturer wants his name popping up on the internet for wrong reasons when you are researching about them, they only want you to see their publications, articles and journal when you type in their names in the search bar. Trust me, many of them will sit up and zip up.

This is the second best thing I have heard today. Bless you Bro
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by uuzba(m): 10:09am On Oct 09, 2019
holyidol:
Good but Nigeria is a place that one must be afraid of doing good.
It's still better to do good.
All it takes is for one person to start. Others will follow.
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2019
Bolustical:
To some of you forming anti-sexual harassment activists right now.

Hope you all remember those village and schoolgirls in your PPA and LGA whom you devoured during your respective service years.

Let your conscience choke you.
you talking from your personal experience
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by uuzba(m): 10:12am On Oct 09, 2019
MicroSweet:
The change and revolution Nigeria (and perhaps, the World) craves for will be staged by the women folks.
Na so I dey see am O.
It has to be something so unheard off, so un-African. Something that will take everyone by shock.
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by olumike001(m): 10:12am On Oct 09, 2019
This is the only thing I'm expecting busola dakolo parent should do to affirm the rape,since she said it went viral but they settled it then.

Atleast her parent should affirm it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by uuzba(m): 10:13am On Oct 09, 2019
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...
But what manner of first impression did she make before the lecturer ??

Sheybe she said it is all those, "My father has died. I don't have money for school fees"..
...those type of girls are specifically the ones the lecturer targets. So she must be like that as well.
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by babaoo: 10:15am On Oct 09, 2019
LabDNA:
Nice one from Kiki!

I advocate that should help create an online database of lecturers who are are corrupt and sexual predators. Student who have sexually harrased or asked for bribe can go there and write their stories.

No lecturer wants his name popping up on the internet for wrong reasons when you are researching about them, they only want you to see their publications, articles and journal when you type in their names in the search bar. Trust me, many of them will sit up and zip up.

You might be right though,but the truth is that some of this girl offer themselves to this lecturers. What am imagining is when this lecturers start saying no,will this ladies not start blackmailing them. Some this girl can be so desperate. Am not in support with sex for mark or admission. This situation is more complicated considering the kinda ladies we have nowadays and lectures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2019
Bolustical:

Hope you all remember those village and schoolgirls in your PPA and LGA whom you devoured during your respective service years.

I had to laugh at this ... But then I believe it was toasting sha. And all of them were external students that came for WAEC and they were above 18. It's very hard to see a corper that did not date a student or indigen.
1 YEAR WITHOUT SEX COULD DRIVE A MAN MAD
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by Bluezy13(m): 10:23am On Oct 09, 2019
uuzba:

Sheybe she said it is all those, "My father has died. I don't have money for school fees"..
...those type of girls are specifically the ones the lecturer targets. So she must be like that as well.

Of course.

But I'm more concerned about how she presented herself to the Lecturer.

Did she initiate the conversation??
Did she incite the Lecturer from her mode of dressing ??
Did she make the offer first before the lecturer saw it as an opportunity ??
Did she portray herself as someone who is willing to do anything to have her way in school??
The video didn't show how they started the conversation.
It only shows the part that the Lecturer was making the advances.

Of course, the lecturer should be brought to book, but sometimes it is better we look at things as spectators and not as participants... that's the only way we can estimate the manner of punishment to be served and on who to serve it.
I'm not justifying the immoral conduct of the Lecturer but what led to it should not be overlooked too ??

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by LabDNA: 10:26am On Oct 09, 2019
babaoo:

You might be right though,but the truth is that some of this girl offer themselves to this lecturers. What am imagining is when this lecturers start saying no,will this ladies not start blackmailing them. Some this girl can be so desperate. Am not in support with sex for mark or admission. This situation is more complicated considering the kinda ladies we have nowadays and lectures

No lecturer has the right to accept money and sex as payment for marks. The balance of power between the lecturer and student is generally skewed towards the lecturer, so a student cannot force a lecturer to do such against his/her will.
My Prof failed her own daughter during my Master's degree. Academia is a place where merit should be placed above everything.
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by Femeto: 10:39am On Oct 09, 2019
I am also proud of you.
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by blackboy(m): 10:47am On Oct 09, 2019
Same here mum. Your daughter is a definition of an iron lady. When they said hell has no fury as the wrath of a woman your daughter proved it. Came back for the pay back with a bang!!! Correct babe.
How person go derive joy in frustrating students just to collect money or for sex. They fail they no read they no know book is not an excuse

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by Ulaga12: 10:47am On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
post=82975072:

You have a very valid point here bro.
[/s]
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by Princeofasia: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2019
FuckDaMods:
Mtcheew.. This ugly bitch wan turn celeb now? Attention seeker
i dey tell u o. see ugly olosho o. she should not step on wrong toes though
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by Ekakamba: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2019
Sorry, Prof. grin
FuckDaMods:

It's Prof.
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by Erolow(f): 11:26am On Oct 09, 2019
Akorede02:
There are two type of people to be killed brutally in Nigeria. The corrupted politicians and the rapists. They are both overpowered by greed and lust and it's transmittable.
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
Bolustical:

What dyu mean? Were they not were paid for services rendered?. cool
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by Sufisunni: 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
Proud of you
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by Tywo2018: 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
Say watin happen now say make he know do the Documentary again. Mama careful oo

Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by starstaz(m): 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
Bolustical:

CHOKE!!! OR HOOK US!
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by ericmor: 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
post=82974691:

Is everything okay with you aspiring lecturer?!
Kiki don spoil market for you?
Sorry o

She no spoil any market because those bastard won't stop, they will just be careful. Have u forgotten we in Nigeria, and don't be surprise if they go after kiki cuz those lecturers are evil
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by ericmor: 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
Bluezy13:

Of course.

Did she portray herself as someone who is willing to do anything to have her way in school??

Of course, the lecturer should be brought to book, but sometimes it is better we look at things as spectators and not as participants... that's the only way we can estimate the manner of punishment to be served and on who to serve it.
I'm not justifying the immoral conduct of the Lecturer but what led to it should not be overlooked too ??

Watch the full video
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by Bluezy13(m): 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
ericmor:

Watch the full video
Send me a link.
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by ericmor: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
Bluezy13:

Send me a link.

Don't have it, saw it on a friend phone 2days ago
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by Bluezy13(m): 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
ericmor:

Don't have it, saw it on a friend phone 2days ago
okay
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by Martins6545: 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
FuckDaMods:
Mtcheew.. This ugly bitch wan turn celeb now? Attention seeker
[/s]
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by Martins6545: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
setobaba:
Hypocrites
NO body would gift this one 50M
[/s]
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by EgusiShankly: 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
Bolustical:

lol...
you deserve something special for this post
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by Akorede02(m): 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
isthatso:

when you are embarking on your extermination mission please dont forget police, fake pastors, corrupt judges, corrupt FRSC, corrupt civil servants, Corrupt LASTMA, people who collect who collect bag of rice and 5k from politicians, people who vote for bad politicians, and keep the rest of us in Bondage. In short when you have eliminated 90% of Nigerians, let us know so we can start afresh

Lol
Re: Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
Bluezy13:

Of course.

Na wa for you o. Even if she led him on like you speculated up there, every profession has its ethics, its code of conduct.

Our ignorance of ethics is one of the major problems of this country. People are extremely religious and extremely corrupt at the same time, because they were simply never taught the rules of life outside of a religious framework.

And of course they can see the preacher doing the opposite of what he says on the pulpit, in his private life. So they discount what the holy books say because they know from experience that there is no accounting to anybody within the faith. Until they run foul of the law and end up destroyed like these lecturers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikeogu Oke Is Dead! Winner Of N37m NLNG Prize Dies / Cultists Shoot Final Year Student Dead At Rivers State University (Graphic) / One Year After: Another ASUU Strike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.