Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) (73574 Views)

Groom And His Plus-Sized Bride Dance Into Wedding Venue In Style (Photos) / Dwarf Guy With Swag Rocks Tall, Beautiful Young Lady (Photos) / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
tillaman:
Super size!
Welcome to my country where we Obesity is seen as a Sign Of wealth and good health
The lady better help him if she truly loves him!!
He’s a walking time bomb
Happy marriage life though
[/s]

how did you know it happened in Nigeria or they're Nigerians?

common sense pls
Re: Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) by tillaman(m): 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
Adebowale89:
[s][/s]

how did you know it happened in Nigeria or they're Nigerians?

common sense pls
same common sense didn’t tell you I never stated Nigeria in my comment!!
Oga Swerve

Re: Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
He should do exercise o, how did he even become that big?
Re: Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) by 989900: 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
Samfloxin:
How is this woman going to carry this man bikonu?

Doggie.
Cowgirl.
Reverse Cowgirl.
Spooning.
Etc.

Bye now.
Re: Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
tillaman:
same common sense didn’t tell you I never stated Nigeria in my comment!!
Oga Swerve
[s]

sane people knows welcome to your country shows you're referring to Nigeria. ain't that stupidity boring to you

guy you need at least common sense
Re: Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
They should concentrate more on loosing Weights , otherwise they will die of Obesity related illnesses before they Marriage even began.

1 Like

Re: Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) by tillaman(m): 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
Adebowale89:
[s][s]

sane people knows welcome to your country shows you're referring to Nigeria. ain't that stupidity boring to you

guy you need at least common sense
duly noted thanks!!
Regards to your loved ones
Re: Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
The question is how long before that overworked heart wears out, and his sugar control system packs up??!...

If we talk now, some hypocrites will accuse us of "body shaming"... Smh.
Re: Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) by jasman1: 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
Beautiful! Always look for someone who respects and treats you right and I sincerely wish them well
Re: Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) by Ludeem(f): 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
So beautiful �
Re: Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) by sugarboy212(m): 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
This could only be love.

Fairfield Apartments, Abijo, Ajah, Lagos is selling fast- premium location, notable landmark features such as Novare Lekki Mall, Lagos Business School and so on. Wonderful Lakeside Living. 2 bedroom apartments sells for 10.5 million , 3 bedroom apartments sells for 12 million , 3 bedroom penthouse sells for 15 million, all available for sale. Buy one and win an all expense paid trip to Dubai, buy 6 apartments and get a free 2 bedroom apartments. Mortgage plans for 5 and 10 years available. Call me now/ whatsapp for more details +2348023536207/+2347055533718.
Re: Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) by frozen70g(f): 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
Samfloxin:

By nature, a woman is designed to carry a man without feeling the weight but men hardly does it
Re: Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) by Vivianaustin(f): 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
This woman don die be dat

1 Like

Re: Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
Y em head small

1 Like

Re: Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
Davida33:
This is not normal
Show me a Nigerian woman who can marry this kind of man and I will tell you of a woman who has plans with her side lovers.
Re: Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) by maasoap(m): 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
tillaman:
Super size!
Welcome to my country where Obesity is seen as a Sign Of wealth and good health
The lady better help him if she truly loves him!!
He’s a walking time bomb
Happy marriage life though

Obese people are everywhere and we have people like that in other countries too who didn't see anything bad in it. Just yesterday on Facebook, I watched a video of a white woman proudly displaying her huge stomach

1 Like

Re: Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
Old and outdated news, no different from this forum.
Re: Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
Samfloxin:
That is d essence of different sex styles grin
Re: Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
Chaiii
Re: Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) by liverpudian9(m): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
Abatialapa
Re: Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) by SamgoldBaba: 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
starbuck:
That him suit is a 10 yard material grin grin grin.... His tailor left a lot of allowance for him because he knows he would still add
Erù Town Council
Re: Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) by uzonna22: 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
cool
Re: Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) by torvickof1312(m): 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
Madam your ALERM na SNORING.
Re: Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) by dontbothermuch: 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
starbuck:
That him suit is a 10 yard material grin grin grin.... His tailor left a lot of allowance for him because he knows he would still add
cheesy
Re: Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) by Ghokes(m): 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
Samfloxin:

Izza small sturvs now,
sometin dat she has bin carrying since since
Re: Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) by mercyviv(f): 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
The tailor that made the tux should be given a Grammy's ...what?!! grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like

Re: Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
mamajj17:

There are better Styles apart from Missionary dear grin grin grin when ACTION starts we Women no dey feel am wink
respect ma. I salute your experience and years of service ma

1 Like

Re: Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 6:46pm On Oct 09, 2019
notoriousbabe:
respect ma. I salute your experience and years of service ma
My dear u go kill Person ooo grin grin grin, laugh won kill me here! One love my dear wink
Re: Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
Davida33:
This is not normal
what are you insinuating? so fat people shouldn't find love again
Re: Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) by armadeo(m): 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
Guy looks like king pin from the spider man comics
Re: Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
Samfloxin:
my guy leave matter for Mattias, she go carry-am .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Tips On How To Forget Someone / "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / #10yearschallenge: Busty Nigerian Lady Who Claims To Be 22 Has Got People Talkin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.