Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner (72775 Views)

Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car / Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards / Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner by bennynaza(m): 10:23am On Oct 09, 2019
Aren't we done with this bbn yet?
Re: BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 09, 2019
donstan18:
The only reason they are condemning the car is because it's Nigerian made or should i say made in Igbo land, because if you check the people condemning it on that comment section with the names "Omo Akin and omo=Banty", you'll understand me better.

Most of them don't have wheelbarrow to their names, but they are busy laughing and complaining for Mercy who is an ambassador of one of the best car production company in Africa.

Nwanne, whether you like it or not, sensible people are proud of Innoson Motors!
Ogbeni u are missing the point

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner by Ayofaks(f): 10:24am On Oct 09, 2019
Haters everywhere tongue
Re: BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner by nairavsdollars(f): 10:25am On Oct 09, 2019
Her manager said she will sell it because it is too masculine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner by sammchuck1: 10:25am On Oct 09, 2019
If Dangote doesn't react then why should I? Poverty I bind you!
Re: BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner by aalangel(f): 10:25am On Oct 09, 2019
I like the car.
Re: BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner by seangy4konji: 10:27am On Oct 09, 2019
Shh3kukuma have small muscles...

By end of next year.. She and Arnold Schwarzenegger go den compete who get muyu pass..
Re: BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner by Anambralstson: 10:27am On Oct 09, 2019
JoanHicks:
Car meant for war grin

Re: BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner by A305: 10:27am On Oct 09, 2019
Looks like limited edition of Hummer 2, see my signa ture for a lexus
Re: BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner by emmabest2000(m): 10:28am On Oct 09, 2019
Imo people right now.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner by taurusdude0(m): 10:30am On Oct 09, 2019
This here is the reason why we can never grow as a country it's a produced in naija car and it's free why are people complaining. Na G wagon of chinaija grin grin but seriously buy naija grow naija
Re: BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner by chinchonglee(m): 10:31am On Oct 09, 2019
We use every slightest opportunity in dis country to show how much a tribalist we can be.

All i see here is yoruba pple condemning the car while igbo pple re appraising the car.

Am an igbo boy who has travelled to different parts of the country. Yoruba pple re always condemning the igbos and the igbos too re condemning the yorubas. Hausas will only condemn other tribes wen dey re been treated wrongly.

Lets stop dis sh*t called TRIBALISM. Our elites deceived us into it so as to continue looting us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner by Funboi: 10:31am On Oct 09, 2019
Menance:
Although I think the car is not for a lady but the IVM G40 is a rugged and very beautiful car. Since her fans and critics don't think the car is good for her why not get a different car for her.
Ur head is there
Re: BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner by naijadrivablog: 10:31am On Oct 09, 2019
This is the average Nigerian disdain for locally produced goods.

They would prefer BBNAIJA to give her a 2005 Toyota Corrolla than this SUV.

Is it not IVM that sponsored BBnaija by giving the winner the IVW G80, or you think they bought it?

If Mercy Eke doesn't need it, she should give it to me.

Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner by Dpharisee: 10:32am On Oct 09, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

I used to think that u are sensible before, must u bring in tribalism into everything? It would have been better if u had stopped at 'because it is made in Nigeria' it would have sounded more mature than going further to bring in tribe.

Most of the commenters are utterly tribalistic, don't pretend

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner by omenka(m): 10:36am On Oct 09, 2019
donstan18:
The only reason they are condemning the car is because it's Nigerian made or should i say made in Igbo land, because if you check the people condemning it on that comment section with the names "Omo Akin and omo=Banty", you'll understand me better.

Most of them don't have wheelbarrow to their names, but they are busy laughing and complaining for Mercy who is an ambassador of one of the best car production company in Africa.

Nwanne, whether you like it or not, sensible people are proud of Innoson Motors!
Oga!! Away with that persecution complex. Nobody is criticizing it because it is igbo or Nigerian made, the car is simply not worth that price.

Ask yourself, would you use half your money's worth to buy a car? Any car for that matter, let alone, a car like this.

BBN scammed the young lady jor. How could they rake in over 6billion form the show and then all the winner gets is this for 25 mill?

Would have been alot more appropriate of they had said the winner wins 30 million AND a car from Innoson, rather than saying 60million, 25 mill of which would be spent on a car from Inno.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner by ibolord(m): 10:36am On Oct 09, 2019
Nice car, but the tyres no match the car. It skipped leg day.
Re: BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner by F117nighthawk: 10:37am On Oct 09, 2019
When a system never appreciate its own this is the result,your useless country where God created u doesn't have any good value when it comes to developments and manufacturing,stealing looting and corruption is the trademark that is glorified. yet someone is producing local brand to put Nigeria back on the world stage and dumb ass people are crucifying his brand.if na all those useless China fake products una go wan die to own them,the good news is INNOSSON MOTORS dey make his billions,while the critics continue to wallow in abject poverty, una mumu never do

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner by Ulaga12: 10:41am On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
post=82976178:
Na wa o....

Make dem let this babe enjoy her car in peace nah!
[/s]
Re: BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner by King44(m): 10:43am On Oct 09, 2019
for me I see nothing wrong with the car the only thing I would add is innoson should work on some cars that has nice flashy body that is flexible not hard when u see from afar with a lil bit if style partner with BBN next season and present the car let's c if there is sense in their complains or not nig likes flashy luxurious things innoson can make it happens

congrat mercy
F u Tunde n co for you nonsense criticism
Re: BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner by JubrinElSudan: 10:44am On Oct 09, 2019
Menance:
Although I think the car is not for a lady but the IVM G40 is a rugged and very beautiful car. Since her fans and critics don't think the car is good for her why not get a different car for her.
That was the car up for grab. What if it was a guy that won?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner by crazycrypto710: 10:45am On Oct 09, 2019
BBNaija & IVM most be kidding. *spits on thread *
Re: BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner by Lillee: 10:46am On Oct 09, 2019
Birdeyeview:
I see nothing wrong in the car... Besides na FREE
free ke
Re: BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner by Ulaga12: 10:47am On Oct 09, 2019
omenka:
Oga!! Away with that persecution complex. Nobody is criticizing it because it is igbo or Nigerian made, the car is simply not worth that price.

Ask yourself, would you use half your money's worth to buy a car? Any car for that matter, let alone, a car like this.

BBN scammed the young lady jor. How could they rake in over 6billion form the show and then all the winner gets is this for 25 mill?

Would have been alot more appropriate of they had said the winner win 30 million AND a car from Innoson, rather than saying 60million, 25 mill of which would be spent on a car from Inno.
you're right my love

nothing wrong with the car in fact it's top notch
the only problem i have with that car is the price
come on that car not worth it

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner by KingAzubuike(f): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2019
Ulaga12:

you're right my love

nothing wrong with the car in fact it's top notch
the only problem i have with that car is the price
come on that car not worth it
It's worth it.... If it was a gwagon nobody would have complained.. gwagon itself is an extremely ugly and rough looking vehicle but nobody will say anything coz it's gwagon.. that vehicle presented to her is totally worth it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner by proprince(m): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2019
Rugged car for a rugged lady.

Stupid critics that have never own a tyre.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner by truehero(m): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2019
What is wrong in promoting local content? Those who condemn it is suffering from neo-colonialism.

Nigeria must move on hate it or not.
Re: BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner by Lordjb: 10:52am On Oct 09, 2019
Okay
Re: BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner by emmylight4u: 10:53am On Oct 09, 2019
TACHA GO HEAR AM...THIS CAR IS ENOUGH FOR THEIR WAR���������
Re: BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner by Ulaga12: 10:53am On Oct 09, 2019
KingAzubuike:

It's worth it.... If it was a gwagon nobody would have complained.. gwagon itself is an extremely ugly and rough looking vehicle but nobody will say anything coz it's gwagon.. that vehicle presented to her is totally worth it.
how much is brand new gwagon and can you compare both by quality

Oga inasmuch innoson is trying don't even try to rate them anything close to benz

omenka my love i hope I'm communicating?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner by Isnow: 10:55am On Oct 09, 2019
coz it was assembled in south east as well as in nigeria..d afonjas no value am
Re: BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner by 2sexycom(m): 10:59am On Oct 09, 2019
donstan18:

Even though I am igbo and would support Innoson, a savvy business man should take such critism serious and try to improve on it.

When people complain about your product, they are showing where to improve on it for FREE, without consultation fees. That is a gem right there.

I made multiple phone calls today and request from customers made me see where and what I need to add to my product to enhance its value.

That car actually needs some face-lift to be honest. Aesthetically speaking it looks poor but that doesn't mean it won't be strong to serve Nigerian road.

MY opinion as I am entitled to it.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Having Fun In His Mansion In California With His Team (pics, Video) / Chioma Rocks Cleavage-baring Gucci Outfit To Davido’s 02 Arena Concert (Photos) / Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.