Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy (47885 Views)

Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) / Iyimide Oluwatosin Gets Car Prize From Ooni Of Ife As Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy by perryy(m): 10:21am On Oct 09, 2019
Inferior man. Only things in Osaka are ok. Whhy didn't you commit suicide seeing that u were born here ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy by jerryweb2: 10:21am On Oct 09, 2019
Big brother made a lot of money, YES. But please dont insult INNOSON. YOU are a wannabe irrelevant IDIOT. MUGU 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy by kenzysmith: 10:21am On Oct 09, 2019
festacman:

Is Mercy the winner complaining? Are you privy to the contract she signed prior to becoming housemate? Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy by omenka(m): 10:21am On Oct 09, 2019
Truth be told, this shit is a scam. Ain't no way that car is worth that much. I hope she reserves the right to sell or keep it. If Innoson can repurchase it for 20mill, I believe she'd be willing to sell and get something else.

Thisncant even be the best of the cars Innoson produces.

Feel they just put that price tag on it in order to cut off a huge chunk of the prize money that is due the winner. Otherwise, who in their right senses would buy that car for such a crazy amount? sad

The only way this could make sense is if they told us shes entitled to free services from the company for five years.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy by waternogetenemy: 10:21am On Oct 09, 2019
pavoda:
If you locally assembled a Gwagon, then the Value should drop by 20% shocked

INNOSON OR IVM IS NOT FOR POOR MAN.

GO TO THE EAST THIS CHRISTMAS, ALL THE BIG MEN WANT A PIECE OF A LOCALLY MANUFACTURED VEHICLE TO RUN AROUND WITH IN TH EAST.

INNOSON OR IVM KNOW HIS MARKET AND THAT IS Y HE IS MAKING IT.

I MYSELF, WEN I REACH EAST THIS CHRISTMAS, I DEY ON INNOSON JEEP.

WEN I FINISH, I PARK IT IN MY HOUSE AND LEAVE IT THERE.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy by kenzysmith: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2019
festacman:

Is Mercy the winner complaining? Are you privy to the contract she signed prior to becoming housemate? Why are you crying more than the bereaved?
my bro d tin tire me
Re: Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy by Domclem(m): 10:22am On Oct 09, 2019
If na me be Mercy, I 4 kukuma tell dem make dem giv me de 25mil instead of de car.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy by Afamed: 10:23am On Oct 09, 2019
kunmiiii:

grin wetin do the car bros?
The outlook designs of that SUV is not good enough for Innoson public marketing purposes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy by waternogetenemy: 10:26am On Oct 09, 2019
SEE THE TYPE OF PEOPLE THAT CAN AFFORD LOCALLY MANUFACTURED.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy by SamgoldBaba: 10:27am On Oct 09, 2019
My own car no dey street for now So, I no fit mock anybody (for) now
Re: Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy by Sirwallace(m): 10:28am On Oct 09, 2019
You read comments here and you think goodluck and buhari is our problem?
Everybody knows china produce substandard goods and yet they still use their stuff and ship it to Africa for y"all to use and nobody is complaining..

The bajah, i pass my neighbour down to electronics are used by most of the stupid nigerians like that Tunde headnut and nobody gives a crap about that.

Bunch of retards around here.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy by waternogetenemy: 10:28am On Oct 09, 2019
SO WEN WE HERE FAILURES, LIKE TUNDE EDNUT, WE LAUGH.

HE CAN ONLY THOW STONE OUT OF JEALOUSY AND ENVY, WATELSE?

TRIBALISM CAN NEVER FINISH. YET, HE WILL NEED AN AIR PEACE TO SAVE HIM IN SOUTH AFRICA.

LMAO!

NEXT INNOSON (IVM) WILL LAUNCH THIS, MAKE E DEY PAIN UNA DEY GO.

Re: Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy by Adrian98(m): 10:28am On Oct 09, 2019
I'm really tired of this tunde ednut guy
Re: Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy by Princedapace(m): 10:29am On Oct 09, 2019
Sincerely, millions of Nigerians are really sick. Innoson was part of the sponsors of the show. I am not even a fan of BBN. I hate the show. But all these nonsense rant only shows how shallow some people are in this country.
Innoson sponsored the show and invested millions into the show. I'm sure part of the agreement to sponsor the show was to use Innoson made cars as part of the prize money. It is a contract and Innoson did that to also promote their brand.

The company can't invest millions into such show and Gwagon will be used as prize money. It doesn't make business sense. No company will do that. So allow the lady enjoy part of her win. She can buy another car and be using and only use Innoson car during official events or based on agreement she had with the organizers..

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy by Rizan3349: 10:33am On Oct 09, 2019
This guy is trying to use Mercy to trend! Smh!!

But wait ooo, who dash him celebrity? Someone who has less than 8 000 followers.

It is very sad we dont value what we have , badmouthing product that gives many employment opportunity.

Can we remind this fool that we are yet to see people under his payroll ?
Can he, Ednut afford to buy G wagon ?
If not because of his Selfish interest he should have known that innoson motors is the biggest automobile industry in Africa . Can we tell him that innoson is the highest employer of labour in automobile industry in Nigeria?
The problem we have here is not really the leaders but we followers.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy by positive11: 10:36am On Oct 09, 2019
Anyone that is not happy with the gift should get her better one
Re: Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy by Tex42(m): 10:40am On Oct 09, 2019
one of the tragedies of SM / IT... idiots and nonentities can just pick up their gadgets and spew rubbish into public cyberspace.

who is Ednut again? a musician? drummer?... just a dense nitwit trying so hard to remain relevant.

see the problem with inferiority complex, u'll never appreciate and rate ur own even when it is better than others'.

nothing pesin no go see for SM... a generational failure/kamikaze like Ednut thinks he has an opinion.

unpatriotic idiot!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy by 9jaRealist: 10:40am On Oct 09, 2019
immortalcrown:
The challenges of being a public figure, especially in Nigeria.

Anything you do as a celebrity will be hyped.

Many people have used strong words to mock the car. But Tunde's own statement is the topic of public discussion.

It’s for the same reason that celebrities get PAID for using/endorsing what many others pay to use...

For better or for worse, public figures bear a certain public responsibility...
And arguably even some accountability to the public that effectively puts food on their tables. He’s DUMB!
>
Re: Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy by SenecaTheYonger: 10:45am On Oct 09, 2019
festacman:
This is massively thoughtless from loquacious simpleton who failed serially at sundry endeavours in Nigeria and had to run to US to babysit kids at home while his woman worked. Ednut is simply an ingrate and unpatriotic snake.

Denigrating our local brand is pure madness . How did Ford, Mercedes Benz, etc start? Could they have reached the height they have attained today if they were encouraged by home country?

The show was not called Big Brother Naija for nothing. It is supposed to be Nigerian show driven by Nigerian brands.

Leave the _retard. If he had seen the first car Ford ever made, he would have laughed himself to death, but look at them today.
Re: Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy by Xclusiveme: 10:45am On Oct 09, 2019
This stupid boy has come again
Re: Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy by Xclusiveme: 10:46am On Oct 09, 2019
I don't see anything wrong with the car
Re: Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy by Ulaga12: 10:46am On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

Sakamaje biggie packaged innoson SUv for 25 million
[/s]
Re: Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy by Ulaga12: 10:46am On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
post=82975697:
All of us @ will always support locally made products.

People get bad mouth sha.....

Haaan Haaan
[/s]
Re: Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy by kunmiiii: 10:47am On Oct 09, 2019
Afamed:

The outlook designs of that SUV is not good enough for Innoson public marketing purposes
Ok, I understand you, the aesthetic value and product concept of their cars needs improvement.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy by SURElee(f): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2019
Sebi this Tunde ednut was a musician? What happened to his career as a musician? Baba D, Azadus I know, but Tunde ednut I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy by Afamed: 11:07am On Oct 09, 2019
kunmiiii:

Ok, I understand you, the aesthetic value and product concept of their cars needs improvement.
Yes my brother. I wish Innoson and other indeginous manufacturers will continue to grow from strength to strength.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:08am On Oct 09, 2019
MobilityExpress:
How can Innoson sell a Low budget Hummer 3 / 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser imitation for 25m? grin, this SUV no suppose worth pass N5m. Nawa oh lipsrsealed

dem don scam Mercy of 20m
Re: Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy by Carmit(m): 11:17am On Oct 09, 2019
vizkiz:
True

That car is just a glorified trash can.

Alaye o buru gan oo

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy by Zuriel100(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2019
make tunde ednut go sleep.... if for say na foreign car him no for talk.... d car is even bigger than his career
Re: Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy by chriscrosss(m): 11:26am On Oct 09, 2019
This guy doesn't know is problem...what is wrong with you man..must you talk...

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy by slowice(m): 11:28am On Oct 09, 2019
Chai but Nigeria cannot grow at all.... Nigerians don't appreciate process they just want to see miracle all the time. I still remember how tecno phone look like few years ago but look at how were rushing it now.... Innoson ve a good start and can only grow to a big brand with our support. Even people like tunde who should know better re acting like kids

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) / Ijeoma Agu: "I Can Act Nude To Pass A Message" (Photo) / Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.