Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist (19246 Views)

Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara / Nigeria On The Verge Of Bankruptcy - Emir Sanusi / Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by OChimex: 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
paiz:
As long as the budget is used for what it's meant for.

Today is my birthday guy.

May God give us all a long and happy life

show me some love guy

Check my signature

I am not saying the budget is wrong or right, but your notion is not that correct. If something is not done well, it can never take you to a promised land no matter how it is implemented.

No matter how beautifully done you fix a motorcycle tyre on a bicycle it will never take you to your destination.

The same with a house. No matter how good an engineer builds a house, if you don't use the right size of rod, right quantities of gravel, right quantity of cement, my brother the house is a waiting time bomb.
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by OChimex: 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
jahsharon:
Mind your business. Mind Biafra business, leave Nigerians to mind Nigeria's business. Me have an Economic Team consisting of Nigeria's best hands, if they cannot do it, then it can never be done.

Mature criticism faults the assertions with facts and figures not sentimentally attacking the speaker.

About the new Economic team which no doubt consists of seasoned professionals, but they haven't even sat for once to draft an economic blueprint. So they have no input in this budget.
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by Generalnomercy: 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
I don't know whether this happens to anyone. People approach me these days asking me to buy food for them. Ladies, men and even children. I don't know what's happening

When a country is run by people with NEPA bill..

If you know, you know...
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by delawal: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
XaintJoel20:

This is the most clueless government in the history of Nigeria.
but wm still wondering if those who say buhari dey do well dey this country.abi dem dey anoda planet
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by delawal: 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
OChimex:

Mature criticism faults the assertions with facts and figures not sentimentally attacking the speaker.

About the new Economic team which no doubt consists of seasoned professionals, but they haven't even sat for once to draft an economic blueprint. So they have no input in this budget.
what makes u think dt d dunce in aso rock will listen to whatever d team will say. he just constituted that economic team to save face so dt una go feel he is ready to take advice. buhari will not stop until he crashes d economy of this country. havg u ever engaged in a project wit an idea less proud person,u go understand who ur president is

1 Like

Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by ibietela2(m): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Lets be honest with our damn selves... a 10trillion budget with a 2 trillion capital expenditure is quite stupid..

Buhari that promised hell and heaven to reduce cost of governance and increase capital expenditure has changed tone we now have many ministries recreated for people to seat in office and milk us dry

The sad part is my VAT money from my fvcking sweat as a fvcking Lazy Nigerian Youth , will pay for thier recurrent expenditure, yet i dont use most government services for me to be paying politicians and lazy civil servants... i use private clinics, schools, and generate most of the power used for my business yet they want us to fund thier lifestyle

Na so we see am o
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by ibietela2(m): 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
post=82973571:

Be your brother's keeper.
God loves a cheerful giver.

Share your BBQ across Nigeria na,
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by ACHILLES45: 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
I don't know whether this happens to anyone. People approach me these days asking me to buy food for them. Ladies, men and even children. I don't know what's happening

MY BROTHER, A WOMAN HAD TO BLOCK MY BIKE JUST TO FLAG ME DOWN, HER REQUEST WAS JUST TO GET 5K FOR THE TREATMENT OF HER VERY SICK CHILD IN A VERY CRITICAL CONDITION. I COULDNT HOLD MY TEARS.
MAY GOD PUNISH ALL APC SUPPORTERS.
AMEN.

1 Like

Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by JonDon12: 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
jahsharon:
Mind your business. Mind Biafra business, leave Nigerians to mind Nigeria's business. Me have an Economic Team consisting of Nigeria's best hands, if they cannot do it, then it can never be done.

Dont we Igbos pay into the budget. Where do they get the money for their useless budget if not from the old Eastern Region. Everybody has a right to critique the budget.
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by somtookeke(m): 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2019
*Gov Abiodun assents Ogun 2020 budget*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/gov-abiodun-assents-ogun-2020-budget.html

*Like, Share, Comment*

1 Share

Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by Obiobidgbo14: 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
If the Hausa/fulanis will be giving Nigerians democrats the likes of Yaradua, let them hold power forever. South are greedy set of people.How can a section of the South belief that whenever power returns to South is always theirs to grab it.They never consider person that will render good governance, adhere to principles of democracy .They will tell u that rotten egg is sweet because of their selfishness
As far as it favors cabal among them , of course not everybody among them understand that they are been used,
They are sophisticated selfish greedy with sealed conscience ready to betray anyone.
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
festacman:

"I lack hindsight", "I am sentimental", "my opinion is unintelligent" all because I did not say what an Atikulated balloon head wanted to hear.

I proudly stand by my opinion: we are not threatened by Atikulated economists because the economists working with Buhari are from top drawer. Deal with it.

Are they? Border closure? Unwarranted taxes?
Crippling economy? Low purchasing power?

Top drawer my a**...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes / Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun / NYSC: Sanwo-Olu Government To Involve Corpers In Construction Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.