Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist (19234 Views)

Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara / Nigeria On The Verge Of Bankruptcy - Emir Sanusi / Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:49am On Oct 09, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
I don't know whether this happens to anyone. People approach me these days asking me to buy food for them. Ladies, men and even children. I don't know what's happening
Be your brother's keeper.
God loves a cheerful giver.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 09, 2019
Na Nigerians dey mumu nah

1 Like

Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by Lorenzop: 8:50am On Oct 09, 2019
#2 trillion for capital expenditure out of #10trillion....Indeed Buhari is working. May y'all that voted for this man enjoy this next level. Una never see anything, its just starting.

We ain't ready as a nation, almost every thread on nairaland is filled with comments of hate and ethnic bigotry, and I ask....how will this country make a headway like this....If you think this ethnic bigotry don't exist amongst the elite then think again. 2023 never reach them northerners are ready to hold on to power. Smh to you lots of ethnic bigotry. This govt you try so hard to defend and justify don't give a damn about you. No politician is worth your support, they don't care about you. Tell the NASS members to reduce their salaries.... Watch them kick against it asap......una eye go soon clear undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by bizhop01: 8:52am On Oct 09, 2019
Some idiots here will name the man PDP,
by the time China fully buy nigeria that is when Nigerian eyes will open

2 Likes

Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by toprealman: 8:52am On Oct 09, 2019
jahsharon:
Mind your business. Mind Biafra business, leave Nigerians to mind Nigeria's business. Me have an Economic Team consisting of Nigeria's best hands, if they cannot do it, then it can never be done.
Sums up the problem with Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by Eteka1(m): 8:52am On Oct 09, 2019
This man has said nothing. Who told him that 90% of the money in the budget is to be used to pay salaries of 2 million workers or that only FG determines where roads and water projects can be built? The 36 states have their own respective budgets and can decide to build water projects and roads without any hindrance from FG. Everyone now wants to talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by Ulaga12: 8:54am On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
post=82973571:

Be your brother's keeper.
God loves a cheerful giver.
[/s]
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by Commentor: 8:54am On Oct 09, 2019
Economist or philosopher?

1 Like

Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by brexit: 8:54am On Oct 09, 2019
Nigerians always claim what they are not, these days people say they are this and that without the prerequisite qualifications, for having said this he is not an economist he lacks the jargon
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by biobio111: 8:55am On Oct 09, 2019
Buhari will surely finish Nigeria with debts and there are not trying to work with this huge budget, there will end up embezzled 75% of 2020 budget if approved by legislative and executive. I will not be well with Nigeria Leaders.

2 Likes

Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 09, 2019
spot-on!
govt of foooools,
by thieves,
for numbskulls!

2 Likes

Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by Just2endowed2(m): 8:59am On Oct 09, 2019
biobio111:
Buhari will surely finish Nigeria with debts and there are not trying to work with this huge budget, there will end up embezzled 75% of 2020 budget if approved by legislative and executive. I will not be well with Nigeria Leaders.

Lol....omo na to create your way legally

1 Like

Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by 2pacamarushakur(m): 8:59am On Oct 09, 2019
Iconworld:
Figure head in power. Shebi cerficate is not important. The Chinese will come for our assets in years to come
You are not far from the truth

1 Like

Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by SenecaTheYonger: 9:00am On Oct 09, 2019
MountainView:
This Government has turned Nigeria into a big debtor, imagine a country that owes more than N6.4T worth of debt,
and yet, we can't boast of 20hrs power supply.

There was indeed a country embarassed embarassed

Are you sure it's not more than that? Because 6 trillion is nothing.
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by seunjungle1(m): 9:00am On Oct 09, 2019
Buhari jeopardising your future and you are opening teeth.
Fool you be!

jahsharon:
Mind your business. Mind Biafra business, leave Nigerians to mind Nigeria's business. Me have an Economic Team consisting of Nigeria's best hands, if they cannot do it, then it can never be done.

1 Like

Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by pointstores(m): 9:02am On Oct 09, 2019
Naw
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by Pinkybush: 9:02am On Oct 09, 2019
Hahahahaha. Chai! Mr Odilim Enwegbara don't let Buhari NL e-rat hear what you've just said, else they will come for you and tag you IPOB.
But be ready 'cos they will soon come for your head.
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by Cyoung4real(m): 9:04am On Oct 09, 2019
jahsharon:

Your mumu is top notch

2 Likes

Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by Lexusgs430: 9:05am On Oct 09, 2019
Absolutely......
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by donprinyo(m): 9:05am On Oct 09, 2019
Pdp government highest budget still remains 6tr max and nigerians were complaining its too high. Na Bubu fit una. Thunder fire anybody dat complains.

2 Likes

Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by grandstar(m): 9:07am On Oct 09, 2019
Buhari is simply leaving a massive debt burden for the next administration.

He should have cut the civil.service down to the bone in his first term and also.completely remove the subsidy on fuel and deregulate the price.

The economy has entered one chance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by adedayourt(m): 9:07am On Oct 09, 2019
It's a budget of backwardness

Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by XaintJoel20: 9:09am On Oct 09, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
I don't know whether this happens to anyone. People approach me these days asking me to buy food for them. Ladies, men and even children. I don't know what's happening

It's not the fault of some of them.
The level of poverty is increasing by the second and many people are having difficulty eating once a day.
Please help those you can.
Thanks...
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by BanevsJoker(m): 9:10am On Oct 09, 2019
bizhop01:
Some idiots here will name the man PDP,
by the time China fully buy nigeria that is when Nigerian eyes will open
Nigerians should even start learning Chinese...to improve chances of employment when they come to collect.
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by gurnam: 9:10am On Oct 09, 2019
Even before opening the thread, I had a fair idea of where the doomsayer will be from.

Las las, you people will throw away your Nigerian identity for your new born identity
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by BanevsJoker(m): 9:12am On Oct 09, 2019
Eteka1:
This man has said nothing. Who told him that 90% of the money in the budget is to be used to pay salaries of 2 million workers or that only FG determines where roads and water projects can be built? The 36 states have their own respective budgets and can decide to build water projects and roads without any hindrance from FG. Everyone now wants to talk.
Add the lawmakers' salaries to the rest of the Civil servants' salaries and read that again. Most of the budget is on recurrent expenditure.
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by Lampass(m): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2019
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by slowice(m): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2019
Our politicians ll run this country aground unless we shun tribal and religious politics, rise and defend our country...... There ll be no Nigeria in years to come
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by Lampass(m): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka: Atiku Won’t Apologise For ‘yoruba, Igbo President’ Comment / President Tinubu Arrives In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, To Attend Saudi Summit / Tunji-Ojo: Automatic Passport Application Process To Start January 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.