Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist (19245 Views)

Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara / Nigeria On The Verge Of Bankruptcy - Emir Sanusi / Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by pikaelite(m): 9:15am On Oct 09, 2019
paiz:
As long as the budget is used for what it's meant for.

Today is my birthday guy.

May God give us all a long and happy life

show me some love guy

Check my signature

You shouldn't be asking for love if the budget is being used for the appropriate thing bro

1 Like

Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by BanevsJoker(m): 9:16am On Oct 09, 2019
grandstar:
Buhari is simply leaving a massive debt burden for the next administration.

He should have cut the civil.service down to the bone in his first term and also.completely remove the subsidy on fuel and deregulate the price.

The economy has entered one chance
Was subsidy removal not his excuse for hiking fuel price to 145 Naira? Are there different versions of fuel subsidy removal? Unless you're accusing your President of lying and deceiving the entire country. Do you want to be arrested for treasonable felony? Be reasonable fellow mi.

1 Like

Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by TIGERSKY: 9:29am On Oct 09, 2019
Stupid foolish and uneducated economical economist. Is this how you will want to run your biaflan economy if given the opportunity as a country
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2019
festacman:
President Buhari will implement this budget and there is absolutely nothing ATIKULATED economists would do about it.

Listen to yourself sir. You just seem to lack hindsight. If you thought without sentiments, you wouldn't have dropped such unintelligent opinion.

2 Likes

Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by festacman(m): 9:38am On Oct 09, 2019
Isaacmacdon:

Listen to yourself sir. You just seem to lack hindsight. If you thought without sentiments, you wouldn't have dropped such unintelligent opinion.
"I lack hindsight", "I am sentimental", "my opinion is unintelligent" all because I did not say what an Atikulated balloon head wanted to hear.

I proudly stand by my opinion: we are not threatened by Atikulated economists because the economists working with Buhari are from top drawer. Deal with it.
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by ayomide8990(m): 9:54am On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
jahsharon:
Mind your business. Mind Biafra business, leave Nigerians to mind Nigeria's business. Me have an Economic Team consisting of Nigeria's best hands, if they cannot do it, then it can never be done.
Must you display your Madness here.

2 Likes

Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by Beat123(f): 9:54am On Oct 09, 2019
jahsharon:
Mind your business. Mind Biafra business, leave Nigerians to mind Nigeria's business. Me have an Economic Team consisting of Nigeria's best hands, if they cannot do it, then it can never be done.
mind you leaking mouth!

1 Like

Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 09, 2019
MountainView:
This Government has turned Nigeria into a big debtor, imagine a country that owes more than N6.4T worth of debt,
and yet, we can't boast of 20hrs power supply.

There was indeed a country embarassed embarassed

There was a country .... I weep for the present and the future generations of this country...
Buhari has suceeded In grounding the economy of this nation... I'm not surprised because I didn't expect any good thing from him... Can any good things come out of buhari administration?

2 Likes

Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by olanrewaju99(m): 9:57am On Oct 09, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
I don't know whether this happens to anyone. People approach me these days asking me to buy food for them. Ladies, men and even children. I don't know what's happening

You're right the country is very tough and people are loosing their job everyday even the ones working are still finding it hard to get their daily bread. Let's be our brothers keeper in any little way you can.. its wise to beg than to steal. God will bless our hustle.
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by MikelIbe: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2019
PDP was slandered as reckless , but they cleared Nigeria's debt and we were simply owing nobody. Both internally and internationally.

APC the saint then came in 2015 and behold they kept plunging the whole nation into debt and more debt,...both internally and externally. Imagine 6.4 trillion naira.. This country is in deep shit.

1 Like

Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by MikelIbe: 10:04am On Oct 09, 2019
A debt of 6.4 trillion and nothing to show for it ? God have mercy.
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by WriterX(m): 10:07am On Oct 09, 2019
grin
chrisifeanyi:
I don't know whether this happens to anyone. People approach me these days asking me to buy food for them. Ladies, men and even children. I don't know what's happening
grin
chrisifeanyi:

Oga things are getting out of hands already.
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by WriterX(m): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2019
Nigerian is going to be another Greece very soon if we keep borrowing like this.
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by WriterX(m): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2019
festacman:

"I lack hindsight", "I am sentimental", "my opinion is unintelligent" all because I did not say what an Atikulated balloon head wanted to hear.

I proudly stand by my opinion: we are not threatened by Atikulated economists because the economists working with Buhari are from top drawer. Deal with it.

you're wrong sir, do a proper search and you will understand why the economy is on a downhill .
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by Pavarottii(m): 10:19am On Oct 09, 2019
jahsharon:
Dumbest post...

1 Like

Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by festacman(m): 10:21am On Oct 09, 2019
WriterX:

you're wrong sir, do a proper search and you will understand why the economy is on a downhill .
Nigerian economy is on a downhill because for 16 years of PDP governance, money budgeted for inflated projects were embezzled. Do you know that a 16 year old person is a candidate for UTME? Now imagine when the parents of that child did not pay his education and development in the early years. What situation do you think that child would be 16 years later. Look, I don't support Buhari blindly. Disruption is necessary and only a strong personality as Buhari would do that as effectively as possible.
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by delawal: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2019
chrisifeanyi:

DTS d inthing now. many parents can't feed their children again. u see hungry kids roaming d streets, why won't they join crime. this govt is a govt of doom
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by Mccullum: 10:30am On Oct 09, 2019
We will be seeing different economic analysts on this appropriation bill as it has happened in the past, let's watch as more are still on their way coming.
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by delawal: 10:30am On Oct 09, 2019
XaintJoel20:

It's not the fault of some of them.
The level of poverty is increasing by the second and many people are having difficulty eating once a day.
Please help those you can.
Thanks...
so can we say d buhari govt is working. do he need to crash everyone to poverty line b4 we start feeling his claimed change abi next level
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by Urchman200: 10:35am On Oct 09, 2019
jahsharon:
this is the only thing ur low IQ could comprehend?what is the difference between u and the amajiris on street? Parents will borrowing money to send some people to school, without knowing is better to send them to mechanic workshop were they thoroughly belong everybody must not go to school.

2 Likes

Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by Emyogalanya: 10:48am On Oct 09, 2019
jahsharon:
to think i went back to check where you found "Biafra" in all the talk. Well the last sentence in your own post Sums up the man's message
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by Orjioorji(f): 10:48am On Oct 09, 2019
jahsharon:
i wish your leaders in Nigeria will ask him to mind his Biafra, i wish you will not attack MNK when. next he speaks of Biafra, i wish your govt will not collect tax and revenue from them because they are Biafra, i wish you will join the campaign for Biafra freedom so that they can go in peace, and leave you to enjoy your Nigeria.
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:49am On Oct 09, 2019
jahsharon:

When will common sense fall on you?

Get well soon
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by XaintJoel20: 10:50am On Oct 09, 2019
delawal:

so can we say d buhari govt is working. do he need to crash everyone to poverty line b4 we start feeling his claimed change abi next level

This is the most clueless government in the history of Nigeria.
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by WriterX(m): 10:58am On Oct 09, 2019
festacman:

Nigerian economy is on a downhill because for 16 years of PDP governance, money budgeted for inflated projects were embezzled. Do you know that a 16 year old person is a candidate for UTME? Now imagine when the parents of that child did not pay his education and development in the early years. What situation do you think that child would be 16 years later. Look, I don't support Buhari blindly. Disruption is necessary and only a strong personality as Buhari would do that as effectively as possible.

I am neither subjective nor objective to the administration of th3 current nor the past government but the current government ability to manage the country is and should be questioned.
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by festacman(m): 11:09am On Oct 09, 2019
WriterX:

I am neither subjective nor objective to the administration of th3 current nor the past government but the current government ability to manage the country is and should be questioned.
You have every right to question the government policies and you also reserve the right to disagree with the way the government is doing certain things. But that's all you can do until next election. However, every government comes with its ideas, policies and strategies and will be judged by them after their stay in office. Even the policies of the best of governments are questioned especially by so called opposition groups which want to take over government.
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by Promise47(m): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Lets be honest with our damn selves... a 10trillion budget with a 2 trillion capital expenditure is quite stupid..

Buhari that promised hell and heaven to reduce cost of governance and increase capital expenditure has changed tone we now have many ministries recreated for people to seat in office and milk us dry

The sad part is my VAT money from my fvcking sweat as a fvcking Lazy Nigerian Youth , will pay for thier recurrent expenditure, yet i dont use most government services for me to be paying politicians and lazy civil servants... i use private clinics, schools, and generate most of the power used for my business yet they want us to fund thier lifestyle

bro I want to join you in our business pls I no get work I beg pls call me 09039056134
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by solmusdesigns: 11:22am On Oct 09, 2019
Promise47:
bro I want to join you in our business pls I no get work I beg pls call me 09039056134

i just texted you on whatsapp
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by Ulaga12: 11:29am On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

i just texted you on whatsapp
[/s]
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by Neoteny(m): 11:47am On Oct 09, 2019
And when their type are given ministerial or agency portfolios, they engage in the same profligate consumption and do nothing but become rich
Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by SoNature(m): 11:48am On Oct 09, 2019
A305:
The word bankruptcy is just being thrown around loosely these days. First sign of bankruptcy is the collapse of the country banks but all banks seems very healthy and our ecomony seems stable but needs growth period but see my signature for the lexus

I think it has to do with the context

For instance, in the US, courts declare companies bankrupt upon the requests of those companies. This means it cannot meet its financial obligations, including tax payment

I think the appropriate word to be used in place of insolvency is insolvency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Governor Rescues Woman From Mob Action / Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video / The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.