Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

You Might Disagree - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Might Disagree (246 Views)

Is It Acceptable To Withhold Tithes If I Disagree With The Pastor? / Still On Tithing – I Disagree With Daddy Oyedepo! / Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Might Disagree by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 09, 2019
I am truly at a Religious crossroads right now! I think the older I get the more I kind of grow out of religion! I just have a lot of questions that religion doesn’t have answers to. When I ask questions it’s always, this is beyond your understanding! Just have faith, at the same time I strongly believe that Every question must have a definitive answer!
Anyone ever noticed that all over African countries, the education system is a disaster, Administration is corrupt, health is deplorable, but Religion is doing pretty well! Why is that??
Blacks rebel against their own brothers and against everything except religion. We are certainly at a point where we think we are more RELIGIOUS than the white colonials who brought us the concept! In the UK for instance 45% don’t even believe in God, and yet they prosper! Nigeria is filled with superstitions, religious indoctrination, lack of proper education. And literally the highest country on earth with the most churches and yet it’s riddled with backwardness, hatred and violence. How exactly did we get here?? Anyone who understands this should please explain! Even in the Bible there are a lot of things that with our current understanding of physics is not possible! Like this notion that in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth and it was complete darkness! We know for a fact that’s not true! I could go on buh I would like to hear what you guys think! Or is it just me that is facing this struggle
Re: You Might Disagree by blackpanthar: 10:17am On Oct 09, 2019
Odogu9195:
I am truly at a Religious crossroads right now! I think the older I get the more I kind of grow out of religion! I just have a lot of questions that religion doesn’t have answers to. When I ask questions it’s always, this is beyond your understanding! Just have faith, at the same time I strongly believe that Every question must have a definitive answer!
Anyone ever noticed that all over African countries, the education system is a disaster, Administration is corrupt, health is deplorable, but Religion is doing pretty well! Why is that??
Blacks rebel against their own brothers and against everything except religion. We are certainly at a point where we think we are more RELIGIOUS than the white colonials who brought us the concept! In the UK for instance 45% don’t even believe in God, and yet they prosper! Nigeria is filled with superstitions, religious indoctrination, lack of proper education. And literally the highest country on earth with the most churches and yet it’s riddled with backwardness, hatred and violence. How exactly did we get here?? Anyone who understands this should please explain! Even in the Bible there are a lot of things that with our current understanding of physics is not possible! Like this notion that in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth and it was complete darkness! We know for a fact that’s not true! I could go on buh I would like to hear what you guys think! Or is it just me that is facing this struggle

You never were really a deep christian... you only followed DOGMA.

calm down and read the bible for yourself and you will sadly discover even GOD IS NOT RELIGIOUS. GOD HATES RELIGION AND DIDNT CREATE IT.

You need not be distracted by those who do not serve God and are prospering.... GOD IS NOT USED FOR PROSPERITY EITHER.... any human can prosper without a deity.

PROSPERITY IS BASED ON SIMPLE PRINCIPLES... God established one of the most basic principles of prosperity... its called SOWING and REAPING... SEED, TIME AND HARVEST.

UK, DUBAI, CHINA, USA and other top nations all practiced this exact PRINCIPLE and they succeeded, pls check HISTORY.

Dubai closed their borders several years ago and INVESTED IN THEMSELVES till they became a wonder to the world.... CHINA DID SAME...

so the fact that people around you do not have answers should not make you believe there is NO ANSWER.... go out, change environment, change church, change those you spend time with, change what you watch... AND YOU WILL FIND SIMPLE ANSWERS TO EVERY SINGLE QUESTION YOU HAVE.

Lastly, since I already established that you can be prosperous without GOD then you should be inquisitive as to why we serve God.... BROTHER LET ME BE PLAIN.... there is LIFE AFTER DEATH o

Of all acclaimed deities, ONLY ELOHIM has proven to be in charge of life after death and that is why it is WISE to know him and to be close to him... so that you do not DIE FULL OF YOURSELF and wake up on the other side EMPTY FOR ETERNITY.

I wish I could say more, but if you really want to be balanced, contact me I can answer all your questions and more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Might Disagree by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
blackpanthar:

You never were really a deep christian... you only followed DOGMA.

calm down and read the bible for yourself and you will sadly discover even GOD IS NOT RELIGIOUS. GOD HATES RELIGION AND DIDNT CREATE IT.

You need not be distracted by those who do not serve God and are prospering.... GOD IS NOT USED FOR PROSPERITY EITHER.... any human can prosper without a deity.

PROSPERITY IS BASED ON SIMPLE PRINCIPLES... God established one of the most basic principles of prosperity... its called SOWING and REAPING... SEED, TIME AND HARVEST.

UK, DUBAI, CHINA, USA and other top nations all practiced this exact PRINCIPLE and they succeeded, pls check HISTORY.

Dubai closed their borders several years ago and INVESTED IN THEMSELVES till they became a wonder to the world.... CHINA DID SAME...

so the fact that people around you do not have answers should not make you believe there is NO ANSWER.... go out, change environment, change church, change those you spend time with, change what you watch... AND YOU WILL FIND SIMPLE ANSWERS TO EVERY SINGLE QUESTION YOU HAVE.

Lastly, since I already established that you can be prosperous without GOD then you should be inquisitive as to why we serve God.... BROTHER LET ME BE PLAIN.... there is LIFE AFTER DEATH o

Of all acclaimed deities, ONLY ELOHIM has proven to be in charge of life after death and that is why it is WISE to know him and to be close to him... so that you do not DIE FULL OF YOURSELF and wake up on the other side EMPTY FOR ETERNITY.

I wish I could say more, but if you really want to be balanced, contact me I can answer all your questions and more.
I agree with you, thou I think you missing the point.i guess what am tryna say is we Africans need to change our narrative. Because Blacks our primary goal is Heaven and Afterlife. Other races focus on improving themselves whereas we on the other hand are focused on Jesus and his return! Check FP on NL and will you see people debating on weather is ok to pay tithe or help the needy! And you have someone quoting the Bible. I see things like this and I they shake head. Baba if u like quote bible from now till next year, I will not in my right state of mind give a pastor money in the name of tithe. Pastor lik ayedopo is ridding on a private jet and I will be giving him money to fund his luxury life style while me na economy I they enter smh

(1) (Reply)

Our Only Hope / Cleric Chukwuemeka Odumeje Gets Doctorate Degree In Gregory University / Co Participant For Shiloh 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.