Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us (28907 Views)

Esther Unfollows Frodd For Saying_“We Are Just Friends, No Love Interest” / Bbnaija: ‘i Wish I Was A Better Person To Frodd,’ Esther Regrets The Way She Tre / BBNAIJA Esther And Nelson Deep Romance In Bed At Night Out( Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by AntiWailer: 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
But u wan fck her ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Carlyboi(m): 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
Kellibae:

It does to me in marriage oh.
that's a no go area
oh so you’re a Yoruba hater or something but you’re on Nairaland anyways I like the big Sean blessings lines on your profile!The family never going anorexic I pay my mortgage and electric!
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Kellibae(f): 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
Carlyboi:
oh so you’re a Yoruba hater or something but you’re on Nairaland anyways I like the big Sean blessings lines on your profile!The family never going anorexic I pay my mortgage and electric!

Lol not a Yoruba hater oh I have some of them as friends... Titi, ayo, Funmi, ola.
But in terms of marriage I don't want to go inter tribal.

Yea and I love Big Sean.. He looks like one of my brothers

1 Like

Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Morenikeji070: 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
Lol your problem
Arysexy:
[[s]quote author=Morenikeji070 post=82984613]Lol don't blame him. That's how they behave where he comes from. Lol..... when yoruba call igbo 419 pepole go say why yoruba don't like igbo. You can see that now. Lol fucking boy fraud nation [/s]

To the trash bin
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Ulaga12: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

Finally Local Frodd don get brain,. after washing pant and bra

[/s]

little wonder yeroba Muslims are not allowed to lead prayer in the midst of Northern Muslims

this is one of the reasons

a yeroba Muslim obsessed with immorality show

1 Like

Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Goalnaldo(m): 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
Leaving up to his nickname fraudulently odd

1 Like

Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Carlyboi(m): 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
Kellibae:

Lol not a Yoruba hater oh I have some of them as friends... Titi, ayo, Funmi, ola.
But in terms of marriage I don't want to go inter tribal.

Yea and I love Big Sean.. He looks like one of my brothers
. Oh ok I get it now so if you meet a Yoruba brother that looks like big Sean you won’t say yes? grin

2 Likes

Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by TruthHurts100: 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
DGynx:
Former Big Brother Naija housemate Frodd has clarify his relationship with fellow housemate, Esther.

The two reality stars were all over each other during their stay in the reality TV show and this has got fans wondering.

Frodd who came third in the show while having his media tour stated that the relationship that exist between them is that of friends alone.

Watch video below;
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ZRFEhhT3e/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www./2019/10/theres-no-love-interest-between-me-and-esther.html

After the kiss at the finale? They just want to create controversy. They want to trend.
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Anban11: 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
donbachi:
Right from day one...i knew dis guy was a fraud.
if he is ur brother,After everything he passed thrubcos of Esther,wud u accept?

2 Likes

Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
LadySarah:
His family must have warned him after all Esther did to him on Bbn embarassed embarassed

True talk, that was terrific,she will use him as waste bin

2 Likes

Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Bomgirl(f): 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
Why are you guys attacking Frodd? When Esther came out and was being interviewed by that date unlocked lady, she was asked about her relationship with him and she kept turning round and round till the lady told her ' stop behaving like a lawyer and answer ' and she just smiled.
She wasn't ready to be serious with Frodd. He most likely came out, watched her interviews and gave himself brain. angry sad

5 Likes

Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by seangy4konji: 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
Nice one...

Not That girl upon all the carenyoy showed.. Has a way of returning it back with words that could break a man.. Very irritating) hag

1 Like

Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Kellibae(f): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
Carlyboi:
. Oh ok I get it now so if you meet a Yoruba brother that looks like big Sean you won’t say yes? grin

Lol, stop being tricky grin
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by donbachi(m): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
Anban11:
if he is ur brother,After everything he passed thrubcos of Esther,wud u accept?
ok oo
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Carlyboi(m): 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
Kellibae:

Lol, stop being tricky grin
Smiles why don’t we talk more I would love to meet you!what’s your beautiful name sweetie my name is Kay
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by sthecy(f): 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
But if she had given you yansh in the house, you would have collected #radarada

1 Like

Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Arewa1408: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
Kellibae:

It does to me in marriage oh.
that's a no go area

Good for you, your choice, your life, however, most people with that kinda mindset usually regret it later. Cos it doesnt end in marriage alone, it has to do with your whole perspective and how you look at others.
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Kellibae(f): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
Carlyboi:
Smiles why don’t we talk more I would love to meet you!what’s your beautiful name sweetie my name is Kay

Lol u can't me me because I'm far from u tongue
My name is Kelly.
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Carlyboi(m): 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
Kellibae:

My name is Kelly.
how did you come to that conclusion tho?hmmmm!i guess from my profile I don’t mind tho I love keeping things open
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by seunfape(m): 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
The combination go be fraudster

1 Like

Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Carlyboi(m): 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
Kellibae:

My name is Kelly.
Btw your name is actually beautiful are you melanin Rowland or white clarkson tho? grin well inasmuch you’re somewhere or planet earth I’m gonna meet you babe tongue
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Eazyll(m): 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by eminex(m): 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
Slow tiger grin grin grin
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Kellibae(f): 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
Carlyboi:
Btw your name is actually beautiful are you melanin Rowland or white clarkson tho? grin well inasmuch you’re somewhere or planet earth I’m gonna meet you babe tongue

Thanks, I'm white Clarkson. grin
Lol., well u might need a visa to meet me
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Princeofasia: 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
donbachi:
Right from day one...i knew dis guy was a fraud.
the guy na yahoo boy na. i know him very well, i was suprised to see him in that house forming what i dont know
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by meobizy(f): 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
Infatuation, die? It is not possible. Those are likely her words he is repeating. He knows very well if he doesn’t say it to build controversy she’ll starve him of the kpekus and that coveted Yoruba booty. People should believe this at their own detriment. Without cameras on them 24/7 they can say and do anything to keep us guessing.

Wetin concern me? My life is a continuous process which the show’s end exposed me to.

Edit: That’s a tacky suit by the way.
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Drnice: 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
In d end we all humans. Tribe shouldn't matter
If I hear! I heard here that the girl is Afonja while the guy is Igbo. Always learn from your root. If you like marry anybody(...a killer) since all are humans. But, God forbid that...
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
Drnice:
If I hear! I heard here that the girl is Afonja while the guy is Igbo. Always learn from your root. If you like marry anybody(...a killer) since all are humans. But, God forbid that...
I'm proudly igbo too nwannem
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Drnice: 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I'm proudly igbo too nwannem
A ma nke a ofuma! Nevertheless, We Igbo guys have positioned ourselves to marry ONLY Igbo/Biafran Ladies, and so should you ladies. Ndewoo Nwanne Nwanyi!
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by ProudDick: 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
Drnice:

So much hatred in your hearts. The same you people always accuse others of hatred.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can It Be True That Emmanuella Comedian Is Pregnant? (photos) / Actress Kate Henshaw Wows In Stunning New Photos / Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.