Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us (28891 Views)

Esther Unfollows Frodd For Saying_“We Are Just Friends, No Love Interest” / Bbnaija: ‘i Wish I Was A Better Person To Frodd,’ Esther Regrets The Way She Tre / BBNAIJA Esther And Nelson Deep Romance In Bed At Night Out( Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Drnice: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
ProudDick:

So much hatred in your hearts. The same you people always accuse others of hatred.
It's not about hate. It has been like that. Let me give you an example, what's happening to p-square (mr p)? Even in the bible, the children of Israel were warned against marrying outside their fold. Hope, you now understand, sir!
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by ProudDick: 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
Drnice:
It's not about hate. It has been like that. Let me give you an example, what's happening to p-square (mr p)? Even in the bible, the children of Israel were warned against marrying outside their fold. Hope, you now understand, sir!

But Yorubas marry your women without problem. It means you guys are incapable of living peacefully with others. No wonder igbos keep having problems with locals all over the world.
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Carlyboi(m): 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
Kellibae:

Thanks, I'm white Clarkson. grin
Lol., well u might need a visa to meet me
oh ok baby I understand for you then I’m gonna get that visa even if it’s as hard as selling ice to an Eskimo ;Dcan I pm you tho wink
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
Drnice:
stop feeling too important.. the Frodd of a guy can go to hell for all I care.. nobody gives a damn
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
ProudDick:

But Yorubas marry your women without problem. It means you guys are incapable of living peacefully with others. No wonder igbos keep having problems with locals all over the world.
Abeg stop talking to that guy.. they always want to chestbeat over nothing and feel too important.
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Drnice: 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
ProudDick:

Then, your guys should be grateful. Our guys are special cos we propagate seeds for the future, and we must do this with our ladies. They are too precious to us cos of ....
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Drnice: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
Abeg stop talking to that guy.. they always want to chestbeat over nothing and feel too important.
All I see is a Broken Heart. Sorry! Pele!!
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
Drnice:
A ma nke a ofuma! Nevertheless, We Igbo guys have positioned ourselves to marry ONLY Igbo/Biafran Ladies, and so should you ladies. Ndewoo Nwanne Nwanyi!
odinma

1 Like

Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
Drnice:
All I see is a Broken Heart. Sorry! Pele!!

Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by ProudDick: 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
Drnice:
Then, your guys should be grateful. Our guys are special cos we propagate seeds for the future, and we must do this with our ladies. They are too precious to us cos of ....

Be grateful for what? For “buying of” your sisters who are out of reach of your men? A time is coming when Igbo guys will not be able to marry because Yoruba and Hausa are marrying your sisters and your men are too local to marry a Yoruba woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) / "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley / Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.