Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,988 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us (28887 Views)

Esther Unfollows Frodd For Saying_“We Are Just Friends, No Love Interest” / Bbnaija: ‘i Wish I Was A Better Person To Frodd,’ Esther Regrets The Way She Tre / BBNAIJA Esther And Nelson Deep Romance In Bed At Night Out( Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Nwannem better don't be unfortunate! What kinda nonsense talk is this
So he should follow an afonja,everything na strategy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by tillaman(m): 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
Correct!!
Way to go Frodd the babe already made it clear that she’s jus not into Frodd, he’s not her type!! Frodd wey don sabi sey all the girls go dey turn up for him backyard now!! BBN be like fanny magnet for the guys

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Cycvkab: 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
sad
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by JerryJJZ(m): 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Parents should be mindful of the names they give to their children

Why won't Frodd be FRAUDulent?

No sane NIGERIAN parent will name a child FRODD.. Or those it have a meaning to the Eastern people?? So, the dude gave himself the name
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
The person that made dis Esther portrate really tried, look at the smiles. I so much love it/her.

I can use it in my office instead of buhari

1 Like

Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Arewa1408: 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
LadySarah:
His family must have warned him after all Esther did to him on Bbn embarassed embarassed

Really, break it down for us that do not understand or have the full picture. What exactly did she do to him?

1 Like

Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by slowice(m): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
Eyes don open..... Esther never loved him

1 Like

Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by unbitchable(m): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Nwannem better don't be unfortunate! What kinda nonsense talk is this
what's your stress?. He has found out that the girl has long moved on without him. he can't do shit.

1 Like

Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by ChristmasBells: 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
This guy should be called Fraud not frodd
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by tunary(m): 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
Na so. before you know him go put am inside
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by solmusdesigns: 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
grin

Finally Local Frodd don get brain,. after washing pant and bra

3 Likes

Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by VillageHead: 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
Na so!

If she had won the big prize, you would have sang a different song.
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by aladetosin(m): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
The girl never loved him.Having been Nelson was in the house,would she av given Frodd any chance?Even after her eviction,she never talked about Frodd openly so what's the fuss all about.She never reciprocated the feelings back.Let her pack well jare

5 Likes

Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by naijaauction100: 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
Get in Here,amazing deals for you
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by aladetosin(m): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
The girl never loved him.Having been Nelson was in the house,would she av given Frodd any chance?Even after her eviction,she never talked about Frodd openly so what's the fuss all about.She never reciprocated the feelings back.Let her pack well jare.

1 Like

Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Angelfrost(m): 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
Jayslicky:
Esther and frodd are useless to the Nigerian economy.

Add the winner of the show, runner up, viewers, Ebuka the host, and dstv. undecided
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Ulaga12: 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

Finally Local Frodd don get brain,. after washing oant and bra

[/s]
go and read your hadith
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by wink2015(m): 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
DGynx:
Former Big Brother Naija housemate Frodd has clarify his relationship with fellow housemate, Esther.

The two reality stars were all over each other during their stay in the reality TV show and this has got fans wondering.

Frodd who came third in the show while having his media tour stated that the relationship that exist between them is that of friends alone.

Watch video below;
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ZRFEhhT3e/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www./2019/10/theres-no-love-interest-between-me-and-esther.html

WHAT A NAME !

Fraud ?
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Arysexy(m): 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
Esther doesn't deserve Frodd. She is always bitter and frowns face like she chew bitterleaf, I almost stopped voting for Frodd bc of Esther. The girl use the fresh and odd (Frodd) dude do yeye for BBN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by martowskin1(m): 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
Charmingrascal:

So ur sense didn't tell u that is a nickname

5 Likes

Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
Charmingrascal:

His parent didn't call him that. He gave himself that name

1 Like

Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Morenikeji070: 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
Lol don't blame him. That's how they behave where he comes from. Lol..... when yoruba call igbo 419 pepole go say why yoruba don't like igbo. You can see that now. Lol fucking boy fraud nation
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Arysexy(m): 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
Charmingrascal:

Frodd = Fresh and Odd ( His Nickname he gave himself)

1 Like

Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
Strategy 101!!

1 Like

Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Arysexy(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
[[s]quote author=Morenikeji070 post=82984613]Lol don't blame him. That's how they behave where he comes from. Lol..... when yoruba call igbo 419 pepole go say why yoruba don't like igbo. You can see that now. Lol fucking boy fraud nation [/quote][/s]

To the trash bin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So he should follow an afonja,everything na strategy
In d end we all humans. Tribe shouldn't matter
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by webizone(m): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
JoanHicks:
Dude wanna run from that short and always unhappy girl

As he came out of the house he has seen many girls lined up for him grin
Something tells me you are among.
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
This nigg finna made it obvious once and for all grin
Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by KlausMike(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
The babe nor gree! but nothing special, fish plenty for ocean grin

1 Like

Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Kellibae(f): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
JoanHicks:
Dude wanna run from that short and always unhappy girl
As he came out of the house he has seen many girls lined up for him grin

Exactlyy thought, it was shameful seeing a handsome guy like him mess himself up in the house because of an undeserving girl

3 Likes

Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Kellibae(f): 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
In d end we all humans. Tribe shouldn't matter

It does to me in marriage oh.
that's a no go area

1 Like

Re: Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us by Kellibae(f): 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
JerryJJZ:

No same NIGERIAN parent will name a child FRODD.. Or this it have a meaning to the Eastern people?? So, the dude gave himself the name

That's not his name, it's a nickname he gave himself.. Coming from FResh & ODD"
It's also his clothing brand name

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) / Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood / Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.