Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend (1377 Views)

Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband / Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos / Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by kidap: 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
Nigerian man took to Twitter to call out his friend who he accused of sleeping with a lady he introduced to him.

According to him, he got suspicious of the affair after he saw his friend rocking his girlfriend in a video she shared with the caption #lynkupwithjameson.

Upon hacking his girlfriend's phone, he discovered that she has been exchanging nudes and sleeping with his friend way before she got introduced to him.

Read the tweets below;

Source: https://gidifeed.com/nigerian-man-calls-out-his-friend-for-sleeping-with-his-girlfriend/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by DonBenny77(m): 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
That word should be modified to "frenemy".
On a second thought maybe Your guy wan use her chop your money small maybe you are stingy. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by NGRsenate: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
Chaii

But guys guys guys!

As a real g, no guy and girl are just friends. You cannot trust a girl that was introduced to you by your guy.

Abi I go get fine babe wey I never knack and I go just give you the paro like that?

And then, even if some guys are benevolent like that, chances are they’ll get toxically jealous if you eventually start dating or having an intimate affair with her.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by ladilawal82(m): 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
Na real wa
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Duchessree(f): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
Eya, sorry o... we should really be careful of people we call our friends o, cause some as you turn your back to them, they won't mind driving a dagger through you.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by General0847: 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
He's a learner. He was already his bitch before they were introduced, instead of fvcking the bitch the idiot was busy catching feelings. The insecure fool went as far as invading the girl's privacy by reading her messages.
This one doesn't deserve to get laid. May the sharper man continue to enjoy the pvssy. Until you pay her bride price, she is for the taking.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
dont date girls introduced to u by ur male friends.99 percent chance is he is still chooping her behind d scene and wants to use her to manipulate u to his satisfaction .i laugh at guys who beg their friends to look for girl for them or give them the number of their female friend.u get ur own mouth to talk to a girl and get ur own girlfriend nau...why ask ur friend to give u a girl undecided.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
General0847:
He's a learner. He was already his bitch before they were introduced, instead of fvcking the bitch the idiot was busy catching feelings. The insecure fool went as far as invading the girl's privacy by reading her messages.
This one doesn't deserve to get laid. May the sharper man continue to enjoy the pvssy. Until you pay her bride price, she is for the taking.
even if he pay brideprice the friend go still smash d girl.brideprice is no guarrantee for faithfullness.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
... yet he didn't put his lowlife deceitful "girlfriend" on blast too?!?!?!?!

[img]https://media./images/5fa8ba9593451a400013f2c343dfaed5/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by General0847: 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
lefulefu:
even if he pay brideprice the friend go still smash d girl.brideprice is no guarrantee for faithfullness.
LoL! True. I meant he hasn't even paid bride price and he is complaining.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
The friend is clearly not his friend.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Kendumazy(m): 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
They both magaed him. Kiki must be sharing the money with the betrayer. Inside life!
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by WalkerMichael(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
Lol. The dude that was called out is my colleague in school. This is hilarious grin grin inside life...

Kiki sef na animashaun
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
General0847:

LoL! True. I meant he hasn't even paid bride price and he is complaining.
oh i get u grin.maybe when he marries her and she still messes up he will more than complain cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by General0847: 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
lefulefu:
oh i get u grin.maybe when he marries her and she still messes up he will more than complain cheesy
Maybe he will ask for a refund of the money he paid cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by mezarddinny: 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
any babe that won't allow you to smash in 2 weeks after dating is scam, that is if you love and want to wife her, but if na just dating, Bleep her that day or the next o
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by YorubaNinja: 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
NONSENSE! Friend broke the 'G' code. angry

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution / Quick And Frequent Erection / Looking For An Incompetent Men?? Look No Further Nairaland Got Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.