Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution (1382 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno / Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution by Gina2019(f): 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
So many times we often hear ladies say poverty lead them into prostitution. As far as I am concern, it's a lame excuse.

I was talking to a colleague of mine at work and we were discussing this same issues. The reason why I said it's a lame excuse is because there's no such word.

It's just laziness and poverty mentality. I was on XVIDEO yesterday and what I saw was so shocking. I saw black and white beautiful girls doing prostitution.

Now, i was wondering if U.S a country with stable economy can still make these black and white girls go into prostitution then there's no excuse for nigerian girls.

IT'S A CHOICE!

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution by pharrell8(m): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
On point here.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
Nice analysis; likewise gambling doesn't necessarily depict joblessness/laziness

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution by dukeprince50: 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
Most girls here do it to get money, even US do it to get money.

No girl will fvck random men for free, If all they want is sex, its simple to get it, a girl will easily get sex than a guy would.

If u want sex, just dress provocatively and go to a guys house, out of every ten guys, eight will want to sex you but its not same thing with guys, guys need to spend to get sex, girls knew this and use it to their advantage.

Now op, what were u doing on Xvideo?

Though I also know a guy, a friend of mine here in nigeria who never have sex with girls cos of fear of STD but he will bargain $800 which is almost N300k just for them to suck his dck, he spends more than $2000 monthly just for that and girls are willing to do it just for the money.
Do u think it was a choice or the sake of money

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution by Gina2019(f): 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
dukeprince50:

No girl will fvck random men for free, If all they want is sex, its simple to get it, a girl will easily get sex than a guy would.

If u want sex, just dress provocatively and go to a guys house, out of every ten guys, eight will want to sex you but its not same thing with guys, guys need to spend to get sex, girls knew this and use it to their advantage.

Though I also know a guy, a friend of mine here in nigeria who never have sex with girls cos of fear of STD but he will bargain $800 which is almost N300k just for them to suck his dck, he spends more than $2000 monthly just for that and girls are willing to do it just for the money.
what I am trying to say is that, there's a different between doing things for money and also making an excuse that poverty lead you to it.

If you want to live an expensive life, then you must be ready to work your ass out for it. Good things don't come easy.

I was on XVIDEO when my friend told me most girls that do prostitution are ugly. I tried to find out myself which is not true.
Re: Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution by Gina2019(f): 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
Oregbe17:
Nice analysis; likewise gambling doesn't necessarily depict joblessness/laziness
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution by theTransporter: 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
dukeprince50:

He is definitely a yahoo boy
Re: Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution by dukeprince50: 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
theTransporter:

He is definitely a yahoo boy
he is not, he inherited a big business from his dad who is crazy rich, his dad has business both in south Africa and Nigeria, The boy is just in his late 20's without a working brains. He finished his studies, came back to Nigeria and lost both parents in an accident after two years. He was a lucky fool

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution by AryEmber(f): 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
Oh well, what do I know? I'm not going to blame anybody though,not in their shoes

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution by chigoizie7(m): 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
I get your point, poverty is never the reason.

If you want to be a prostitute, come out openly and own it up, just do not blame it on poverty. Whatever we do is a choice.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution by We4all: 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
Gina2019:
what I am trying to say is that, there's a different between doing things for money and also making an excuse that poverty lead you to it.

If you want to live an expensive life, then you must be ready to work your ass out for it. Good things don't come easy.

I was on XVIDEO when my friend told me most girls that do prostitution are ugly. I tried to find out myself which is not true.

Justifying your reason for visiting the X-rated video site, is the same way most girls justify their reasons for prostituting themselves. Some people in dire need of money commit atrocities just to survive, but prostitutes only sell their bodies and the only one who gets hurt is them.

I am not an advocate of prostitution, but the bitter truth is, if not for the age long 'trade', most girls would be dead by now from hunger. A greater number of ladies indulge in this 'trade' cos they see it as the last resort and should never be condemned for that.

Most of them actually strived to earn a decent living, but things never worked out and they had to do something to survive anyways.

If you have never starved for days, or be publicly disgraced for your inability to pay back a debt, or never watched your mom pass away cos you couldn't afford her medical bills, then you have no right to condemn a prostitute. Most of them have seen it all and are simply just trying to survive.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution by Gina2019(f): 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
We4all:

Justifying your reason for visiting the X-rated video site, is the same way most girls justify their reasons for prostituting themselves. Some people in dire need of money commit atrocities just to survive, but prostitutes only sell their bodies and the only one who gets hurt is them.

I am not an advocate of prostitution, but the bitter truth is, if not for the age long 'trade', most girls would be dead by now from hunger. A greater number of ladies indulge in this 'trade' cos they see it as the last resort and should never be condemned for that.

Most of them actually strived to earn a decent living, but things never worked out and they had to do something to survive anyways.

If you have never starved for days, or be publicly disgraced for your inability to pay back a debt, or never watched your mom pass away cos you couldn't afford her medical bills, then you have no right to condemn a prostitute. Most of them have seen it all and are simply just trying to survive.

what if they are no customers?
Re: Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
Gina2019:
So many times we often hear ladies say poverty lead them into prostitution. As far as I am concern, it's a lame excuse.

I was talking to a colleague of mine at work and we were discussing this same issues. The reason why I said it's a lame excuse is because there's no such word.

It's just laziness and poverty mentality. I was on XVIDEO yesterday and what I saw was so shocking. I saw black and white beautiful girls doing prostitution.

Now, i was wondering if U.S a country with stable economy can still make these black and white girls go into prostitution then there's no excuse for nigerian girls.

IT'S A CHOICE!
it's not your place to judge.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution by Gina2019(f): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
funmisticqueen:
I ain't judging anyone. Are you saying the high rate of prostitutes in Nigeria is caused by only poverty?
Re: Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution by dukeprince50: 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
funmisticqueen:
u are here again? Feminist
Re: Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution by dukeprince50: 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
Gina2019:
I ain't judging anyone. Are you saying the high rate of prostitutes in Nigeria is caused by only poverty?
not necessarily poverty but a way to survive, girls won't do prostitution if money is not involved.
Re: Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution by Gina2019(f): 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
not necessarily poverty but a way to survive, girls won't do prostitution if money is not involved.
I know someone who bleeps every cat and dog for free.
Re: Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
Yeah Op you are right it a lame excuse for any girl to say that poverty lead her to prostitution

Have seen a girl whose parents are stinking rich and she still follow her friends to olosho joint at night

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
Gina2019:
I am saying it's not your place to judge and think you are better off
Re: Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution by tck2000(m): 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
Re: Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution by Prinnce1: 6:39am On Jan 09, 2020
they are insatiable.. the long for things the can't afford but through prostitution the can achieve it. Prostitution with girls is the same as arm robbery with guys. Am not judging but have seen plenty of girls from rich homes doing it just to meet up with her peers
Re: Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution by Gina2019(f): 8:24am On Jan 09, 2020
funmisticqueen:
I am saying it's not your place to judge and think you are better off
I ain't judging. I am just saying the fact.
Re: Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution by Jodha(f): 8:25am On Jan 09, 2020
Until yhu wear the shoes....yhu wouldn't know how bad they hurt...

Don't judge..
Re: Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution by lavylilly: 8:32am On Jan 09, 2020
After sex, she Start's drawing something invisible with her fingers on your chest, get up bro, she wants to ask for money.
Re: Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution by MedicH: 8:34am On Jan 09, 2020
You are not in any way better than those on the streets. Please shut it and mind your own little business.
Re: Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution by nwachukwu9(m): 8:35am On Jan 09, 2020
Jesus Christ did not judge the Adulterous woman but he forgave her sin. Sin is sin, you have no right to judge anyone. Dont be surprise on the last day, this prostitute may make heaven while those who judge them may be habouring unforgiveness in their hearts and make hell. As far as am concerned sin is sin, you are not better off than her because non is righteous. Stop judging. We all know that prostitution is caused by a spirit,once the spirit is removed she would be free. But that doesn't give you the right to say it is not poverty, because the spirit can use poverty to make you do things against your will.But those who have their minds set on God cannot be moved by what the evil spirit gives them. I would stop here
Re: Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 09, 2020
In this present age, poverty has led many ladies into prostitution. The temptation that arises daily from both married and unmarried men who are willing to spend heavily on ladies too cannot be ignored. It takes a disciplined lady who is not greedy to be able to resist them.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution by Gina2019(f): 9:24am On Jan 09, 2020
geraldinai:
In this present age, poverty has led many ladies into prostitution. The temptation that arises daily from both married and unmarried men who are willing to spend heavily on ladies too cannot be ignored. It takes a disciplined lady who is not greedy to be able to resist them.
Can you listen to yourself? It takes someone who's not greedy to be able to resist the temptation. Is that now poverty?
Re: Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution by Gina2019(f): 9:25am On Jan 09, 2020
MedicH:
You are not in any way better than those on the streets. Please shut it and mind your own little business.
How am i not better than them? Am not the one who's greedy or want expensive shit. Shut yourself and stop talking shit.
Re: Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution by Gina2019(f): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2020
Jodha:
Until yhu wear the shoes....yhu wouldn't know how bad they hurt...
I
Don't judge..
Sis, it's a choice. Period.
Re: Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution by AfroKnight: 10:08am On Jan 09, 2020
Prostitution is a choice. Poverty didn’t choose it for them. The ladies chose it. And they should own it.

(1) (Reply)

The Mistry Of Bamuda's Triangle / Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.