Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself (6302 Views)

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
I cheated on my fiancee and I've been sad and depressed since then. I can't forgive myself. To make matters worse the lady I cheated with is now on my neck disturbing claiming to be in love. Please help me out of this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
grin you are a hypocrite.

5 Likes

Re: Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself by NwaAmaikpe: 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
shocked

This is very wrong.
People like you are why there are so many broken homes and fvckboy husbands who are woman-wrappers.

Your fiance deserves somebody better and you really should be ashamed of yourself.
Not for cheating on your wife-to-be, but for being depressed because you cheated on your wife-to-be.

Who does that?
So what will you do when you eventually get married to her and cheat on her?

Like I said earlier,
Your fiance deserves a real man with iron balls, not an immature neophyte with cracked balls of glass who can't successfully lead a double-life while singing Illbliss's "Anamachikwanu" with a straight face.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself by Jayslicky: 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
shocked

Tell her not to blame you but your penis, tell her that the penis has a mind of its own, your heart still loves her and that is what is important.

Penis would always get what it wants, stop trying to fight a lost battle, your girlfriend should be interested in your heart that loves her rather than your penis.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself by tillaman(m): 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
You don’t have to feel bad!!
You can manage the situation,
Make sure you contain the situation in such a way that you will have 2 coochies for you alone
Re: Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself by lessonsoflife: 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
Sorry you hear?
Re: Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
stupidity:
grin you are a hypocrite.
I am worse. I am extremely disappointed in myself.
Re: Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

Tell her not to blame you but your penis, tell her that the penis has a mind of its own, your heart still loves her and that is what is important.

Penis would always get what it wants, stop trying to fight a lost battle, your girlfriend should be interested in your heart that loves her rather than your penis.
I knew what I was doing was wrong. How I still went ahead with it I don't understand. cry I can't tell her, thinking about the repercussions, all the investments, families, trust, everything will be shattered. cry
Re: Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
The lady just sent me a long text message telling me how she loves and I shouldn't break her heart. She has been sending me messages since it happened. I am trying not to be rude.
Re: Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself by RoyalBlu(f): 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

No Sir!

She has the right to be interested in all of him.

Cheating shouldn't be encouraged at all.

I'm sure the new girl singing love songs to him now musta be skinny dived.

And what's the result of skinny diving? Orishirishi infections.

OP please forgive yourself and tell the new girl off.

If your girl has been loyal to you, please do well to keep it real with her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
Crespostakes:
The lady just sent me a long text message telling me how she loves and I shouldn't break her heart. She has been sending me messages since it happened. I am trying not to be rude.
Why did you do it then. Its weird when guys say they just cheat. How do you make love to another woman without entangling both your emotions. And how do you go ahead when you claim to have have someone else you are about to promise yourself to?
Its to complicated really. And its a mindless act with no thought given. My advice cut things off with the other woman. Warn her seriously not to keep in touch. You threatened your relationship, bear the result. Hope she doesnt get with your wife to be. In case though, im waiting for part 2 of this story.

5 Likes

Re: Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
Crespostakes:
Be decieving yourself. If you like dont be bold and tell her off. Be there doing mr nice guy.

6 Likes

Re: Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself by tayebest(m): 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
Crespostakes:
I knew what I was doing was wrong. How I still went ahead with it I don't understand. cry I can't tell her, thinking about the repercussions, all the investments, families, trust, everything will be shattered. cry

Konji na confirm bastard grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself by Pusyiter(m): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
Wonder why you guyz are commenting
The OP is only but an attention seeker undecided
Re: Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
RoyalBlu:

No Sir!

She has the right to be interested in all of him.

Cheating shouldn't be encouraged at all.

I'm sure the new girl singing love songs to him now musta be skinny dived.

And what's the result of skinny diving? Orishirishi infections.

OP please forgive yourself and tell the new girl off.

If your girl has been loyal to you, please do well to keep it real with her.
I used protection. First time I'll be cheating and this will surely not happen again.
Re: Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
Pusyiter:
Wonder why you guyz are commenting
The OP is only but an attention seeker undecided
, I don't need your attention it's of zero use to me.

1 Like

Re: Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
Blackivy27:
Be decieving yourself. If you like dont be bold and tell her off. Be there doing mr nice guy.
I will do this now. Thank you
Re: Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
Tell your woman before she finds out from that crazed woman.
Re: Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Tell your woman before she finds out from that crazed woman.
she can never find out unless I tell her. And if I do that will probably end my engagement
Re: Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself by RoyalBlu(f): 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
Crespostakes:
I used protection. First time I'll be cheating and this will surely not happen again.

It's a good thing you used protection. Please just work on your self control.

Everything will work out fine.
Re: Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself by Tomide007: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
Shit happens....live with d product of ur action.
Re: Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
Crespostakes:
she can never find out unless I tell her. And if I do that will probably end my engagement

Keep fooling yourself bro, instead of facing the consequences of your actions. If it was indeed a mistake from your part then you would find ways to repent and come clean with your partner but the fact that you are trying to be sneaky and slick about it all and KEEP hurting your woman (like a damn snake) shows us all that you ain't serious about this shiit.

Again, if you are remorseful and tell your woman, you may have a chance to fix this, rather than if/when she finds out from strangers. You are a selfish person only thinking about yourself here.

6 Likes

Re: Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
Tomide007:
You need to tell ur fiancee and here's how to go about it..........After a month , tell ur fiancee that u feel like committing suicide, she'll be begging to know why. Then tell her after a week of being serious about it .....she'll forgive u. Bottom line don't tell her that you're sorry about what u did but show her.
Telling her is of no use it will only destroy the trusts she has for me. I am moving out of this location in few weeks non of these will matter
Re: Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Keep fooling yourself bro, instead of facing the consequences of your actions. If it was indeed a mistake from your part then you would find ways to repent and come clean with your partner but the fact that you are trying to be sneaky and slick about it all and KEEP hurting your woman (like a damn snake) shows us all that you ain't serious about this shiit.

Again, if you are remorseful and tell your woman, you may have a chance to fix this, rather than if/when she finds out from strangers. You are a selfish person only thinking about yourself here.
I am remorseful I have admitted my mistakes I am yet to forgive myself. I'll tell her when I do because my conscience still disturbs me
Re: Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself by Martinez39(m): 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
Crespostakes:
I cheated on my fiancee and I've been sad and depressed since then. I can't forgive myself. To make matters worse the lady I cheated with is now on my neck disturbing claiming to be in love. Please help me out of this.
*removes your shirt and ties you to a pole. Gives you 47 lashes using my belt. Gives you a customised man utd number 7 jersey with SIMPanzee printed as the name*

Tell the girl you slept with that there can't be anything between both of you and be frank about it. Continue with your present relationship and keep your mouth shut. Go and sin no more.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
Martinez39:

*removes your shirt and ties you to a pole. Gives you 47 lashes using my belt. Gives you a customised man utd number 7 jersey with SIMPanzee printed as the name*

Tell the girl you slept with that there can't be anything between both of you and be frank about it. Continue with your present relationship and keep your mouth shut. Go and sin no more.
smiley
Re: Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself by Kevsmart88(m): 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
All of U calling him names have no right if you have never cheated in your lives...enough...Am definitely not in support of his irresponsibility but anyone,I repeat anyone can make same mistake...Good thing is you're remorseful enough to hate urself for ur actions....pick urself up,talk to ur fiancee about it if u truly wanna spend the rest of ur life with her,that's the only way u can make things right and spell it out clearly to the other lady you're in a relationship unequivocally....wish u luck .....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
Crespostakes:
explain better. you just summarize it without details
Re: Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
Oma307:

explain better. you just summarize it without details
I have gotten the advice I needed thank you
Re: Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
You're feeling how you are supposed to feel.

2 Likes

Re: Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
Blackivy27:

Backhand slap will do u some good. "I don't want to be rude". Tell d new girl that u can't stand it conscience against ur poor fiancee. Tell her to back off to avoid a major heartbreak.

1 Like

Re: Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself by islandmoon: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
I know how you feel, you are feeling this way because she has not cheated on you before , the only way you can feel better is to make her cheat on you also and nab her red handed!! so , just post her number here and I will let you know the hotel I'm taking her to so you can walk in on us when I'm on top of her in the middle of action.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My World In One Pix / F*CK: Men Learn How To F*ck Or Else [18+] / Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.