Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,468 members, 7,812,431 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Sky-b Is Not Dead Acording To An Interview With His Sister Faith Ogunka. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sky-b Is Not Dead Acording To An Interview With His Sister Faith Ogunka. (384 Views)

My Death Rumor - Sky B Speaks / Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) / Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sky-b Is Not Dead Acording To An Interview With His Sister Faith Ogunka. by Eastboy123: 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
Yesterday, news came out that popular nigerian musician Sky-B has died in Owerri and was said to have died of heart attack..
but it seems the music star sky-b is still alive after an audio record of his sister faith ogunka in an interview with nonso isiguzo said that the news broke out after his brother played a role in a movie were he passed on.
and has urge nigerian to avoid the remour with has caused high blood pressure to their mum yesterday haven had that his son has died.
LONG LIVE SKY-B
Re: Sky-b Is Not Dead Acording To An Interview With His Sister Faith Ogunka. by tayebest(m): 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
Low budget skibii grin grin grin
Re: Sky-b Is Not Dead Acording To An Interview With His Sister Faith Ogunka. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
Una Don come again
Re: Sky-b Is Not Dead Acording To An Interview With His Sister Faith Ogunka. by paiz: 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
kiss
Re: Sky-b Is Not Dead Acording To An Interview With His Sister Faith Ogunka. by nzeobi(m): 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
Has he changed his mind
Re: Sky-b Is Not Dead Acording To An Interview With His Sister Faith Ogunka. by nwamabo247(m): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
which one we go belive again dead or alive.i pray he is alive.
A cry for help dear nairalanders plz help me out in any way you can in this my destiny destroyer condition see my signature link thread for details .thanks

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Artist Insults Rema For Claiming He Was Suffering Before The Fame / Edafe Great Fires At Nigerians Wishing To Be Like Dangote / Work And Happiness: Heavily Armed Police Officers “gbese” With Burna Boy [watch]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.