Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,343 members, 7,853,529 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. (2878 Views)

Two Nairalanders Having Fun ;) / Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) / ———— ————— — Please If Am Waiting For Love Where Should I Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 06, 2010
Singing Arise Arise oh thread grin
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by MsPotato(f): 8:14am On Nov 06, 2010
Rhymez, I think and believe we already have 2 Nairaland whom o married. I oould be wrong though

1) Mr Siena and Mrs Siena (Mrs Siena changed her ID name after she got married)

2) dibolic and (I forggoten wheats her ID name but I know she is a Nairalander too). By the way, dibolic and I were friends for a very long time and I know he found his love here. wink
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by Rhymez(m): 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2010
^ms potato. Thats nice. What about you dame? grin
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by MsPotato(f): 4:05am On Nov 07, 2010
Rhymez:

^ms potato. Thats nice. What about you dame? grin

I met mine before we both joined Nairaland but he is also a Nairalander but he doesnt post much. And you? cheesy
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by annawhite(f): 6:22am On Nov 07, 2010
Ms. Potato:

I met mine before we both joined Nairaland but he is also a Nairalander but he doesnt post much. And you? cheesy
protect him frm d ladies here on NL
REALITY101:

Singing Arise Arise oh thread grin
REALITY u and ur funny comment!
U r one hell of a guy
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by MsPotato(f): 6:28am On Nov 07, 2010
annawhite:

protect him frm d ladies here on NLREALITY u and your funny comment!

LMAO! U are not serious Anna! grin grin grin
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by annawhite(f): 6:31am On Nov 07, 2010
Ms. Potato:

LMAO! U are not serious Anna! grin grin grin
yes nau! Mrs Eve,dat a name i wnt 4get in a hurry
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by MsPotato(f): 6:34am On Nov 07, 2010
annawhite:

yes nau! Mrs Eve,dat a name i wnt 4get in a hurry

What does Mrs Eve have to do with this? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by annawhite(f): 8:48am On Nov 07, 2010
Ms. Potato:

What does Mrs Eve have to do with this? shocked lipsrsealed
tryin 2 take ma man LOL!
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2010
[s] chei!!eve wan snatch away anawhyte im Hot,dis 1 na serious case [/s]
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by Rhymez(m): 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2010
@ms potato. I was actually interesting in Tanimz but she is kinda scared. grin
my cousin actually has a love in Nairaland. Good for her.
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by 190: 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2010
you are all cordially invited 2 the traditional naming ceremony of 190 and omolola

time: 9am prompt
venue: Transcorp hilton hotel and towers abuja
resception at hotel London in UK
Free transport to and fro for first 200 attendees

Date: Feb 14th 2011

come one come all

Rice and beans very plenty!!
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by MrsEve: 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2010
Who is the inductee of THIS NAMING CEREMONY?
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by MsPotato(f): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2010
annawhite:

tryin 2 take ma man LOL!

She steals your man? Ehen! LOL! Are u serious or just pulling ma legs? cheesy Cause I know she is a married woman smiley

Rhymez:

@ms potato. I was actually interesting in Tanimz but she is kinda scared. grin
my cousin actually has a love in Nairaland. Good for her.

Why is she scared
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by annawhite(f): 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2010
Ms. Potato:

She steals your man? Ehen! LOL! Are u serious or just pulling ma legs? cheesy Cause I know she is a married woman smiley

she is hounding ma man DSENSE! grin grin grin grin grin grin
JUST A JOKE
EVE IS MALADY ANYTIME ANYWHERE
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by mediatrix8(f): 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2010
Hmmm missing someone here, the jolly and yet annoying fellow, MR CORK,MR CORK,Where are you? Are you still alive?
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by MsPotato(f): 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2010
annawhite:

she is hounding ma man DSENSE! grin grin grin grin grin grin
JUST A JOKE
EVE IS MALADY ANYTIME ANYWHERE

Awwwww. . . Thats lovely. Than u and me are on the same page grin
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by Dsense(m): 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2010
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by Mygoldie(f): 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2010
@POSTER,keep waiting, tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by Omolola1(f): 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2010
he will wait 4rever
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by Dsense(m): 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2010
Let's earn him d hope naw grin
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by annawhite(f): 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2010
D-sense:

Let's earn him d hope naw grin
hi aw r u doin
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by Dsense(m): 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2010
annawhite:

hi aw r u doin
I'm fine sweery,where av u been ?
How's ur weekend sofar.I miss u .

By THE WAY I TOLD U THAT I'VE NOT BEEN ABLE TO UPDATE MA PROFILE ,SO HOW DO U DO URS?.
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by annawhite(f): 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2010
u sure abt misin me,dnt tink so,else u wnt b gettin ur groove wit other ladiesLOL!
CLICK ON PROFILE,THEN CLICK THE SECOND OR FIRST OPTION,CNT REMEMBER THE EXACT INSTRUCTION,
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by Dsense(m): 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2010
annawhite:

u sure abt misin me,dnt tink so,else u wnt b gettin your groove wit other ladiesLOL!
CLICK ON PROFILE,THEN CLICK THE SECOND OR FIRST OPTION,CNT REMEMBER THE EXACT INSTRUCTION,
Hey sweety,It worked for changing location only but not for ma pic uploading or removing.I've always wanted to remove ma pics bcoz of some msgs i receive from ppl ''Ladies''.
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by sashaa(f): 12:50am On Nov 08, 2010
@poster, i remember seeing a thread somtime ago where a male nairalander was thanking NL for d opportunity of meeting his would be wife. Can't find d thread but d girl is 'hot stepper'. Their wedding's already fixed. May have wedded even!
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by sashaa(f): 12:51am On Nov 08, 2010
@poster, i remember seeing a thread somtime ago where a male nairalander was thanking NL for d opportunity of meeting his would be wife. Can't find d thread but d girl is 'hot stepper'. Their wedding's already fixed. May have wedded even!
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by spikedcylinder: 1:12am On Nov 08, 2010
Nairalanders are getting married, they are just not inviting y'all cuz of the infamous bickering y'all have so perfected. cheesy
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 08, 2010
I FINK THE POSTER AHEAD OF ME IS MAKING A POINT
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by floxyrangy: 7:36am On Nov 08, 2010
It might interest you to know that in December, Hotstepper is getting married to a guy she met on Nairaland. I cannot recall his ID,though so yes,Nairaland has brought people together positively.
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by SALady(f): 7:40am On Nov 08, 2010
Any good matches yet people
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by chiegemba(f): 7:51am On Nov 08, 2010
It might interest you to know that in December, Hotstepper is getting married to a guy she met on Nairaland. I cannot recall his ID,though so yes,Nairaland has brought people together positively.

dats majorly positive. . . . wink

Any good matches yet people
I believe dere might b . . . . probably more time needed cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Today's Definition Of Marriage Is A Lie. Monogamy Is Fake! / My Girlfriend Said Am Too Poor-money Ritual As Solution? / Are Nigerian Men Really The Best Men In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.