Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show (23994 Views)

FG To Abolish Petrol Subsidy Before May 29, Attributes Delay To Election, Census / Tinubu Promises To Abolish Parallel FOREX Market (Video) / Sowore Pledges To Abolish The Senate If Elected President In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show by Generalnomercy: 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
Nigerians are indeed idle and unproductive.

Why would someone sit down doing nothing only to destroy what another person has created? That's all Nigerians are good at.

The fools calling on government to scrap bbnaija, have they ever called on the same government out for the incessant killings of the populace?

Have they called on the government to revise it's destructive economic policies killing people in the country?

If you don't like the program, simply change your TV channel to another.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show by Chicastle: 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
Idiots. and how is this the problem of the dwindling economy and lack of technological inclined? poor tertiary institution in the zone? Make them go sit-down
Re: BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show by awoo47: 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
capitalzero:

They can continue the show on four grounds
1. No sexual contents
2. Organizers of the show shoud set aside #100M as awards to three best students in waec in each state of federation
3. Organizers of the show shoud set aside #100M as awards to three best students in each university in the country.
4. Organizers of the show shoud set aside #300M as health trust fund.
if u hv ur own money do that. bbn can do whatever they like with thier money, it's called capitalism

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show by nextstep(m): 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
And it's people like these that are the best patrons of olosho. Make we hear word! angry

BBNaija is a legal business, and unless the law is changed to prevent all kinds of reality shows, this call for abolishing appears borne of pure jealousy. There are many many urgent and pressing matters affecting people's lives, and yet it's this show people are losing sleep over.

And now people are asking what we gain from the show... it's pure entertainment. You want to learn something, read a book, attend a seminar.

Others are stipulating what a business should do with its own money. I mean, you're free to not patronize a business if you don't like it, but you cannot dictate what you - a non-paying customer - wants the business to do.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show by Chicastle: 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
skyblueking:
I've asked myself whole lot of questions concerning this!

Of what gain is BBNaija to our youths?
Is it the romantic scene you learn from?
The vile and erotic speeches?

Seriously, unemployment is a disease...cos its the root..
Only lazy youths clamour to watch it..

Banning it would be the only good thing i know this government has achieved...

If you want to learn something, go to school or churches. Big brother Nigeria is just an entertainment show. they are not there to educate anyone and if you don't like it, don't participate
Re: BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show by UncleJudax(m): 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
Princeton92:
Big Brother (BB) exists in other countries mostly 1st & 2nd world countries but I'm simply puzzled at how our Nigerian politicians make something else their priorities which its never the top 5 of Nigeria's problem!

Wetin our ancestors do baba God na? embarassed cry
We all know that Nigerians are religious only on paper. But this show is utterly useless.
Also, you are neither a first nor second world country.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show by rigarmortis: 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
i dont watch BBN. but banning it is madness, i also dont watch telemundo, so i should cl;amour for it to be banned?

its called entertainment, if you want morals, go to a fellowship near you.

nonsense. the next thing now will be ban football from DSTV.
Re: BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show by djoey89: 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
I am baffled by the stupidity of people. A program airred on a satellite tv with many channels and you can even block it so by mistake you wont watch. They are asking for a ban. Damn. The hypocrisy in this land would not make us go forward.
Re: BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show by donprinyo(m): 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
Am so much appalled to what we have been reduced to.
Re: BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show by Xclusiveme: 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
skyblueking:

Viewing BBNAija is a choice. Nobody is forcing anybody to view immoral act. So stop with this your village sentiment cos u obviously grew up in d village and start reasoning like a human being

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show by Xclusiveme: 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
PropertyBase:
Yes ooo and replace it with something educative... Reality show on scientific projects embarassed

Government doesn't own BBNAija. It's an individual body. So they don't have the right to shut it Down. See misplaced priorities.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show by rickyrex(m): 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
There are so many stations for him to watch
Re: BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show by Femijohn198: 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
They have abandon bobrisky matter looking on BBnaija,Nigeria government should focus on how Nigeria will move to next level there promised us.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show by Xclusiveme: 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
lloyds:
It's really disgraceful. What is the value to society. When one DJ is Shearing N500k to people for having sex and twerking with half unclothedness. Giving N30m, 25m cars for all those profane acts. . In fact making them ambassadors. .

Not everything the West brings we must swallow. This is inappropriate to us.

Nonsense show.

Not everything must be based on good morals. BBNAija is an individual Body. It bought its right to channel station. They have the right to do whateva they want cos it belongs to them. If u want a Show that exhibit good morals then go to youtube or better still create your own Show
Re: BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show by netflicks(m): 6:46pm On Oct 09, 2019
And some folks would have been searching tasha or mercy shower hour on Google lipsrsealed

Some would even complain bbn is crap no shower hour grin
Re: BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show by RICHOLAC(m): 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
babaoo:
The show does not add any value to our economy,infact is shows how people of this generation support immorality.make dem ban the show on any ground there see fit.i Wonder why is the show been stated in Nigeria out of all the countries in Africa. Them see say Na naija mini pass. Me neva hear bbkenya or bbsouthafica
You support to ban this is a welcome idea, but for clarity purpose, within African region it started first in South Africa before Nigeria amplified the whole thing. However, let us raise our voices for government to shutdown it down.
Re: BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show by allstarfestus: 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
Improve the living standard of ppl ... protesting on this is right of in responsible .... ,
Re: BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show by Xclusiveme: 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
babaoo:
The show does not add any value to our economy,infact is shows how people of this generation support immorality.make dem ban the show on any ground there see fit.i Wonder why is the show been stated in Nigeria out of all the countries in Africa. Them see say Na naija mini pass. Me neva hear bbkenya or bbsouthafica

Some people on this forum really reason with their nyash

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show by Sofistcatdmoron: 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2019
skyblueking:

its an entertainment show, what else do you expect
Re: BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show by Xclusiveme: 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
RICHOLAC:
That would be very necessary, you know i actually took time to x-ray that BBnaija there was nothing meaningful about whole show, and what baffled me was the way people queued up at multichoice offices just to recharge thier decoder in other to watch bbn. Banning that show would be the best corruption fight of the year.

You're an Alcoholic.
''Banning that show would be the best corruption fight'' Seriously?? Did ur mama breastfeed u at all or were u adopted from the sewer? Cos u lack incentive
Re: BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show by Xclusiveme: 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
solite3:
Bbn is satanic promoting immoralities.

It didn't say MUST WATCH. That's why u have a remote to choose the channel u want airing on ur TV. So stop with this ur satanic immorality bullshit
Re: BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show by Boyooosa(m): 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
Can somebody talk about the budget pls?

Re: BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show by Xclusiveme: 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
BOBAN2710:
what is entertaining in keeping bunch of LAZY NIGERIAN youths in an enclosure and want me to sittdown and be watching to votes with my hard earn money for boring lifes wen im not a lunatic .

Is it ur watching?? Did u subscribe for their decoder?? Why is another man's choice putting a heavy weight on ur life? You have a life yeah? Live it. Simple
Re: BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show by RexTramadol1: 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
capitalzero:

1. No sexual contents
2. Organizers of the show shoud set aside #100M as awards to three best students in waec in each state of federation
3. Organizers of the show shoud set aside #100M as awards to three best students in each university in the country.

Lol, as good as it sounds

You don't force anyone to put there money somewhere they don't want to

BBNaija also hustled their revenues by making the show engaging enough for the folks that watch it which forces them to vote

You, just organize online poll and see how difficult it is for people to participate, say less what involves money
Re: BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show by Morenikeji070: 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
I said that dat bitch called mercy that won bbnaija will cause a lot of problem and attention from people. My question is what are youths gonna learn from mercy. Instead of the to give the winner to Mike coz smart youths we always wanna see role model not dat bitch ass girl dat won it. We all know dat Mike deserved it but some men who are fools and punkass voted for dat bitch.
Re: BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show by joseph1832(m): 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
rigarmortis:
i dont watch BBN. but banning it is madness, i also dont watch telemundo, so i should cl;amour for it to be banned?

its called entertainment, if you want morals, go to a fellowship near you.

nonsense. the next thing now will be ban football from DSTV.
bro but there's no immorality in football. It's a game and I'm sure you know those who try to influence the game via match fixing if caught are penalize.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying it should be ban.
Re: BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
An unproductive society with at least 120 million dullards, a failed race who has never contributed anything to themselves let alone others don't need big brother.
How do I know , big brother lost its relevance in the west because it was of no value. It's entertainment for ghetto gaggers or social welfare miscreants.
An investment program or talent show will be better, plus bbn is cashing out at the expense of lazy youths who see bet naija,mmm, yahoo plus, prostitution has the only way out of poverty.
A miserable existence.
Re: BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show by pjc(m): 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
I agree absolutely
Re: BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show by RICHOLAC(m): 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
Xclusiveme:

You're an Alcoholic.
''Banning that show would be the best corruption fight'' Seriously?? Did ur mama breastfeed u at all or were u adopted from the sewer? Cos u lack incentive
I am sorry that you sound bitter at my comment, but sir i am not alcoholic, neither did my mum picked me. Learn to respect people's opinions it's part of civilization.
Re: BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show by nauto6: 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
No be small thing
Re: BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show by Xclusiveme: 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
RICHOLAC:
You support to ban this is a welcome idea, but for clarity purpose, within African region it started first in South Africa before Nigeria amplified the whole thing. However, let us raise our voices for government to shutdown it down.

First of, you need to check your sentences before hitting send.
And secondly Government has no right to shut it down.
And Thirdly shutting it down won't bring positive impact to Nigeria.

If the Government wants a program that exhibit good morals, they should set aside money to start their own show biz. Cos Obviously a show with good morals won't sell in Nigeria. We have a lot of good programs on DSTV, Gotv and youtube to view from
Re: BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
capitalzero:

1. No sexual contents
organize ur own... rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandits Attack Kaduna Police Station, Kill Officer In Attempt To Free Detainees / We Will Impeach Saraki – Ahmed Lawan / Army Commander, 5 Soldiers Killed As Troops Clash With ISWAP Fighters In Rann

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.