Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? (47825 Views)

Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before / Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) / The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by waternogetenemy: 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
SIT ON YOUR ASS, AND THINK GOD WILL EVER ALLOW A LAZY FOOL PULL DOWN, ONE THAT HAVE SUFFERED AND LABOURED VERY HARD TO GET TO WHERE HE IS TODAY.

THERE IS A REASON GOD CUT PEOPLE LIFE SHORT.

JUST SAYING.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by TundeBricklayer: 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
LegendHero:

Bro this is not a matter of making thesame design, INNOSON is like a franchise of the BAIC.

Innoson on their Wikipedia page said they produced 70% of their car parts locally, and that is the greatest lie ever invented by man.

All the models of their cars are re-coupled products of other cars, down to the car rim. The only thing Innoson produced locally is their logo.

I still respect Innoson hustle coz at least people begin from somewhere first, with time he will pick up and start manufacturing cars on their own someday.

So what do you call this process

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by SuperBlack: 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
A Free Gift, and the person who received the gift ain't even complaining,

Among all the lazy Nigerians that's complaining, nor is related to this Mercy of a Girl,

Lazy Yoots

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by Biodun556(m): 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
chrizdave:
Innoson is assembling parts and rebadging ‘em

Na wa o

Innoson says it produces 70% of it's vehicle.

Which should we believe now
Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by waternogetenemy: 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

DONT MIND DEM, IVM THAT IS IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING FROM HAND MADE TO AUTOMATED FACTORIES.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/11/03/innoson-inaugurates-automated-vehicle-manufacturing-plant-unveils-2019-pick-up-ivm-granite/

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by TundeBricklayer: 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
LegendHero:

b]

This is assembling plant, Innoson is full manufacturing plant he may copy others it doesn't change the fact he's into manufacturing

Pictures of assembling plant

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by waternogetenemy: 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

This is assembling plant, Innoson is full manufacturing plant he may copy others it doesn't change the fact he's into manufacturing

Pictures of assembling plant

HAND MADE ARE EVEN MORE EXPENSIVE THAN AUTOMATED MANUFACTURING.

HAND MADE ARE ALSO BETTER QUALITY AND STONGER.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by TundeBricklayer: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
LegendHero:

b]
Here is Innoson plant

Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by LegendHero(m): 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to downplay Innoson importance, because we all love made in Nigeria shouldn’t make us blind to realities.

Innoson got all their car parts from other nation (China, etc.), then ship them to Nigeria and assemble then in their auto plant and resell to the African market.

Innoson said they produced 70% of their car parts locally, that is a lie the devil will be ashamed of.

It’s good that they can couple cars together coz as they increase in their engineering skills, there will be a time when they will be able to produce car parts locally.

Saying the truth most times is not hate but you guys always believed anyone that says anything contrary to your stance is hating.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by SuperBlack: 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
seanjy4konji:
i wont buy that dust bin for 3 million naira..would rather be happy they take another 5 million and gvie me cash to go buy a real machnes myself..21 mlllon what??

i wll buy a Sedan,Suv and still have plenty change in the bank...

You don't even have the 3m to buy from Innoson not to talk about 25m, so shot your mouth
Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by waternogetenemy: 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
LegendHero:

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to downplay Innoson importance, because we all love made in Nigeria shouldn’t make us blind to realities.

Innoson got all their car parts from other nation (China, etc.), then ship them to Nigeria and assemble then in their auto plant and resell to the African market.

Innoson said they produced 70% of their car parts locally, that is a lie the devil will be ashamed of.

It’s good that they can couple cars together coz as they increase in their engineering skills, there will be a time when they will be able to produce car parts locally.

Saying the truth most times is not hate but you guys always believed anyone that says anything contrary to your stance is hating.
[/s]

GO AND READ THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MANUFACTURING AND ASSEMBLY PLANT.

THEY JUST SHOWED U PICTURES AND U STILL CANNOT COMPREHEND.

IF UR TYPE ARE JOURNALIST IN NIGERIA, AM NOT SURPRISE THAT BUHARI IS THE TYPE OF PRESIDENT WE PRODUCE IN 2019.
Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by Sambaby7640: 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Yes she was,

Mercy should report them to EFCC, how can they sell that Chinese NEPA Car for 25 million

Only a Dunce would buy a 2.4L i configuration four cylinder engine with 143 horsepower and 150km/hr top speed for N25million $60,000, when Toyota ,Audi and Nissan V8 engine for far less

Imagine if 800va i better pass my neighbor Tiger generator is produced by innosson they would call it 500k

are you comparing brand new tear nylon to tokunbo cars? Use brain na
Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by waternogetenemy: 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
MANUFACTURING.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by PureFace1(m): 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Just look at how they are trying to give innoson bad name. People wey no get ordinary Keke assembly factory o. No wonder so many Nigerian industries are folding.

Yes so many Nigerian Industries are folding because they are cheating people

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by SuperBlack: 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
PureFace1:

You guys are only supporting Innoson because he is Igbo

If he was a Yoruba or Northerner you would be the one crying fowl.

25 million for that car is too much
What is your own Ote$ manufacturing? How Good is your Brother's Glo Network?
Dangote's Indomie how good it is? Lazy poorYoot

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by waternogetenemy: 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
ASSEMBLING.

Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by LegendHero(m): 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
waternogetenemy:

HAND MADE ARE EVEN MORE EXPENSIVE THAN AUTOMATED MANUFACTURING.

HAND MADE ARE ALSO BETTER QUALITY AND STONGER.

Are you okay sir? Do you think cars are leather shoes?

Is Benz made by hand ? Or the rugged GWagons are hand made!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by mercyviv(f): 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
EFCC should be invited to probe the BBN accounts. It's obvious there's corruption going on in the organization. grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by TundeBricklayer: 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
LegendHero:

b]
These are process of Innoson Haice bus covered by BBC

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by waternogetenemy: 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
LegendHero:

Are you okay sir? Do you think cars are leather shoes?

Is Benz made by hand ? Or the rugged GWagons are hand made!

IT WAS ONCE MADE BY HAND, THEY CUT COST OF PRODUCTION BY GETTING MACHINES TO DO IT.
Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by PureFace1(m): 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
SuperBlack:

What is your own Ote$ manufacturing? How Good is your Brother's Glo Network?

Dangote's Indomie how good it is? Lazy poorYoot

There is no doubt GLO is not very good but I'm still using the same GLO network.

Many Igbo have said a lot of Negative things about GLO and you don't see Yoruba people all over the internet screaming it was because he is Yoruba.

How many people are even supporting GLO as a Nigerian brand?

But you want us to support Innoson

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by solmusdesigns: 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
Sambaby7640:
are you comparing brand new tear nylon to tokunbo cars? Use brain na

Oga am comparing New cars... check online and see how much the brand new cars i mentioned are starting at, even xle edittion.,, we are talking about a whooping $60,000

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by LegendHero(m): 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
waternogetenemy:

IT WAS ONCE MADE BY HAND, THEY CUT COST OF PRODUCTION BY GETTING MACHINES TO DO IT.

Are hand made cars stronger than machine made cars?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by waternogetenemy: 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
LegendHero:

Is hand made cars stronger than machine made cars?

HANDMADE ARE BETTER QUALITY.

UNLESS U CLAIM ROBOT ARE BETTER THAN HUMANS.
Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by LegendHero(m): 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
waternogetenemy:

HANDMADE ARE BETTER QUALITY.

UNLESS U CLAIM ROBORT ARE BETTER THAN HUMANS.

Nawa o. Bro okay I’m not gonna indulge you again.

But don’t say this again on an online forum if you don’t want people to mock you.

Gracias.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by Ekwensu1: 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Oga am comparing New cars... check online and see how much the brand new cars i mentioned are starting at, even xle edittion.,, we are talking about a whooping $60,000
[/s]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by waternogetenemy: 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
LegendHero:

Wahala wa o. Bro okay I’m not gonna indulge you again.

But don’t say this again on an online forum if you don’t want people to mock you.

Gracias.

LISTEN, U CAN GET HUMANS TO GUIDE THE MACHINES TO PERFORM A CERTAIN TASK OR U CAN HAND THE DEVICE TO A ROBOT TO DO SO UNDER PROGRAMME.

THE MAIN REASON FOR USING ROBOT IS TO CUT COST, IT DONT MEAN THE ROBOT DO IT BETTER THAN THE HUMAN.

Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Dude, have you seen legos before? Or model planes? A set of pieces with an instruction manual.

There is no design involved on the part of the person assembling.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by ihustlehard: 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
but that nnoson suv looks better than other ones on that list
Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by LegendHero(m): 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
waternogetenemy:

LISTEN, U CAN GET HUMANS TO GUIDE THE MACHINES TO PERFORM A CERTAIN TASK OR U CAN HAND THE DEVICE TO A ROBOT TO DO SO UNDER PROGRAMME.

THE MAIN REASON FOR USING ROBOT IS TO CUT COST, IT DONT MEAN THE ROBOT DO IT BETTER THAN THE HUMAN.

Robot have precision, they are faster, and they can work without fatigue.

In manufacturing, you need to be fast in delivering your product and meeting demands. What an automated system can do in 4days might take human 1 month to complete. Now tell me why a sane manager will go for human assembling when a robot can achieve the same thing at a faster pace.

Why is China the manufacturing guru now, they have learnt to speed up the procurement, manufacturing, distribution such that a China can produce high number of products in just a few day to break the market.

Reason why people may still be using hand to produce cars these days is because they might not have that much income to get those mega machines. Also, there are still some part of cars that can only be manufactured by hand but those are just fittings.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Just look at how they are trying to give innoson bad name. People wey no get ordinary Keke assembly factory o. No wonder so many Nigerian industries are folding.

No one is giving innoson a bad name. He is doing what so many Nigerians do. Selling an inferior product at an inflated price.

Keep in mind you are only seeing pictures of the car in the showroom. I do not want to imagine what that chinko contraption will be like after 6 Months in naija roads. If the car was priced at 10 to 15 million, maybe.

I said it earlier Korean cars are 2/3 price of Japanese cars. Chinese cars like baic, which are not sold in any country that considers car safety important are 1/3 the price.

It is just your typical naija scam

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by ihustlehard: 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
LegendHero:

Robot have precision, they are faster, and they can work without fatigue.

In manufacturing, you need to be fast in delivering your product and meeting demands. What an automated system can do in 4days might take human 1 month to complete. Now tell me why a sane manager will go for human assembling when a robot can achieve the same thing at a faster pace.

Why is China the manufacturing guru now, they have learnt to speed up the procurement, manufacturing, distribution such that a China can produce high number of products in just a few day to break the market.

Reason why people may still be using hand to produce cars these days is because they might not have that much income to get those mega machines. Also, there are still some part of cars that can only be manufactured by hand but those are just fittings.
you are not absolutely correct,
Bentleys ,, Rolls Royce and mercedes Maybach cars are hand made hope you know that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jerking When Trying To Accelerate My 1998 Honda Accord / 15 Most Loved Cars In Nigeria. / 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.