Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? (47823 Views)

Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before / Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) / The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by oyinda1599(f): 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
Buckubuck:

Bugan!! kiss
Se mo le je mbe? tongue
Araae lowa.
Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by SuperBlack: 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
PureFace1:

Take your frustration else where

Sorry I'm not Frustrated Sir, I'm ok and feeding good to the Glory and Grace of God
Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by urahara(m): 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
grandstar:

The problem isn't Insoson but rather an unsound economic policy.

Nigeria if left to sound economic has no business manufacturing cars. Peugeot and Volkswagen were already keen to leave the country in the 1980's when the economy was much better talkless of now. The captive market is too small to make car manufacturing (local assembly actually) worthwhile. The country has no comparative advantage in manufacturing cars and no foreign investor would set up a world class plant like has been done in Morocco without a huge captive market. The cars made in Morocco are destined for the EU market.

Pat Utomi suggested that rather than produce whole cars, Nigeria is best to focus on parts of the car industry. Imagine if the country produced 5% of all brake pads used in car manufacturing for instance or 5% of batteries. That is what makes champions.

The FG got it wrong and not Innoson. Innoson just rode on a faulty policy

What gives Morocco a comparative advantage in car production ?
Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by WackyJ1(m): 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
Lowesto:
I think so too

This your data is not real
Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by Ibmswapzer(m): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
marvin906:

you wan give am money
lol.. i just like his pics.. i would love to have collections of it.
Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by marvin906(m): 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ibmswapzer:
lol.. i just like his pics.. i would love to have collections of it.

biorkpink check IG
Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
oyinda1599:
Araae lowa.
Ma binu sinmi. Bebe idi e lo nja mi laya

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by OhiOfIhima: 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
Earthquake1:

What do you know about cars?
Ask google pls
Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by Ibmswapzer(m): 11:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
marvin906:

biorkpink check IG
Alright thanks.
Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by Esejojo: 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
AlhajiAbdul:
To be honest, there are a lot of idiots on this forum
The organizers made it clear that it was N60m worth of prizes and not 60m cash. The prizes on stake were:
1. VVIP ticket to European Final
2. N30m cash
3. Innoson SUV
4. One-year supply of Pepsi products
5. A home make-over
6. A trip to Dubai
7. One year supply of Indomie
8. One year supply of Munch-it

These were the prizes that totalled N60m.

How this dumb OP, AutoJosh, and his idiotic band of cohorts managed to arrive at the fact that the car was monetized at 25m beats my imagination.

No offense intended, but you are the fool here.

Everyone who watched the final show heard when Ebuka explicitly announced on live TV that the SUV was worth N25m.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by seanjy4konji: 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2019
If i stop working now for the next twenty years...Your unborn kids would have to work for another forty years to make or do what have done.mind you i
only watch bbn to update..I watch Aljazeerah,BBC,CNN and Discovery only. And for English, never took me anywhere but my German and hausa knowledge has taken me to where only you can dream or view what t looks like when you open a thread created by a nairaland member call explorers.

Buhari is leading over fools like you who cum when you see dino melaye and his cohorts flaunt your destiny being looted but masturbate with no cum and use your the last 500 naira left n your hand and in life in total to buy airtime to get online to voice rant on someone that can help your life and take you from the miserable dark corner you hav been subjected to by this same buhari...i can bet you are counting days for your minimum wage at the moment.Poverty stricken fellow with mediocre thoughts...Ur last born mate is in wall street driving A chauffeur Lincoln town car to work or Cadillac Escalade and mumu with no bicycle is masturbating over a thrash like innoson war tank..
SuperBlack:

Where have your English taken you to rather than watching of BB9ja nonsense

Where was your English knowledge when Buhari that knew nothing is leading over your head?

Nonsensical Individual
Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by grandstar(m): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
urahara:

What gives Morocco a comparative advantage in car production ?

Why Morocco seems to have a comparative advantage is that the foreign investors with the know-how are the ones manufacturing the cars. Left to Morocco to produce cars and you'll have another Innoson in Morocco.

The foreigners have the skills to make the cars. They are just taking advantage of Morocco's relatively cheap labour. Wages are rising in the Central European countries hence their setting up shop in Morocco. With the large captive EU market open to Moroccan built cars, it was just a matter of time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by Laurene: 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
Gabson001:
That toying Van grin
a low lifer that wants to make mockery of another person's business can't even differentiate between toying and towing.
Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by Gabson001(m): 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
Laurene:
a low lifer that wants to make mockery of another person's business can't even differentiate between toying and towing.
Depression is a very bad disease
I wish you quick recovery
Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by Tallfam(m): 12:53am On Oct 14, 2019
Available Corolla 2004
Tokunbo
Engine tires Ac perfectly
Going 4. 1550million
Money needed ASAP
Contact 09031253511

Re: BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? by zyou(m): 7:07am On Oct 14, 2019
Don't criticize wetin you don't know.... All this Gift cars comes with insurance and workshop maintenance free... Meaning the company will be liable for any fault on the car for a certain years. So if the car is 21million and them sell for 25milli, all other charges is added like customized plate number, vehicle papers, insurance, maintenance free..... Don't criticize, ask how it works..... Be informed!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jerking When Trying To Accelerate My 1998 Honda Accord / 15 Most Loved Cars In Nigeria. / 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.