Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type (50545 Views)

Tacha Is Not Seyi’s Type, I Wasn’t Really Worried - Seyi’s Girlfriend Explains / Bbnaija: “so Tacha Is Making Up Without Taking Her Bath” – Fans Blast Tacha / Tuoyo: Tacha Is Proud, Using Juju To Extend Her Stay In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by Carmit(m): 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
flowx:

I suppose to call "stinking idiot"

But something is telling me that he's going to report me.

So therefore, I'm not going to call him idiot again because I too cherish this my account. angry grin angry grin

OGA.... Thou Art Heartless grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by DonBenny77(m): 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
bentlywills:
But you sef ugly nh
ugly but has dignity, tacha has lost hers.
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by Centcanada: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
Wahala.
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by Ulaga12: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

i like her confidence in her man

[/s]
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by Centcanada: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ok
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by chiboy1116: 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
This frodd guy , looks and acts savage always . His reaction always amuses me .
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by intelligent95(m): 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
who is dis one? because you now have celebrity boyfriend, you are now TRASH TALKING MTHEWWW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by solsticey2k3(m): 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
Can people just stop attacking this babe undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by Mercy2006(f): 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
bentlywills:
But you sef ugly nh
Haba,take am easy na,how she take ugly?

2 Likes

Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by bentlywills(m): 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
DonBenny77:

Uncle dignity how you take know....
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by DonBenny77(m): 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2019
bentlywills:

Uncle dignity how you take know....
You lack basic comprehension son!

You don't know the meaning of dignity.
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by Cherrybae(f): 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
Very ugly dirty broke girl. Your mates are married with kids you are busy comparing yourself with Tacha.
Is seyi Tacha type
Nonsense

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by intelligent95(m): 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
Guy go and check take a look at Tacha's profile then come back and check yours
DonBenny77:
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by femi4: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ayoswit:
Is she a celebrity now? undecided
you have a problem with that
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by flowx(m): 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
Cherrybae:
Very ugly dirty broke girl. Your mates are married with kids you are busy comparing yourself with Tacha.
Is seyi Tacha type
Nonsense

Die hard Tacha fan spotted...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by Ulaga12: 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:
Is seyi Tacha type
Nonsense
[/s]
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by PureFace1(m): 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
Seyi's babe is just black and cute unlike that overbleached balloon call Tacha
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by DonBenny77(m): 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
intelligent95:
Guy go and check take a look at Tacha's profile then come back and check yours

1 the ability to behave in a calm controlled way even in a difficult situation
with dignity.
She's a popular hoe richer than me using the latest I phone with plenty dumb perverted followers like you but I hear she stinks and is a gold digger and her boobs is all over Instagram. Would you rather gimme your sister's handle to see if she has dignity?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by donaldde2: 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
Na wa o .. see what BBN have caused now ... who is dis wan again?
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by PureFace1(m): 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
bentlywills:
But you sef ugly nh

But you know you sef ugly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
Tacha is more classic than you please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by slimmax: 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
flowx:

I suppose to call "stinking idiot"

But something is telling me that he's going to report me.

So therefore, I'm not going to call him idiot again because I too cherish this my account. angry grin angry grin
Bad guy, he got the message, I like your smile �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by DonBenny77(m): 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
Mercy2006:
Haba,take am easy na,how she take ugly?

Don't mind the fool because tacha shows him boobs and ass, hass 800,000 dumb followers and twerks on international television.

1 Like

Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by PureFace1(m): 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
Cherrybae:
Is seyi Tacha type
Nonsense

Your frustration should have been directed at Tacha

Because it is only Tacha that fit your description above

Tacha is a ugly broke and dirty girl.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by Angelfrost(m): 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ayoswit:
Is she a celebrity now? undecided

Dear sister, help me ask Instagram o... The mediocrity we promote in this nation is mindboggling.
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by MoneyMan5: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
WINDSOW:
Seyi babe just dey. She is neither fine nor ugly. Infact, she is confused!

Seyi's babe is beautiful

You guys just worship light skin too much in Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
nextstep:
Aunty, type or not, does not mean chopping will not happen oh grin
Word to the wise...

E go be like film trick, make she they run mouth.
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by Criticaltemp: 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
Shot fired..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by MoneyMan5: 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
Oyikoha:
Condition fit make monkey say sheep ugly....
Seyi will soon dump you grin
Tacha is not even your class

You mean that rude overbleached Dirty Tacha and Instagram stripper is in the same class with Seyi's babe?

Tacha is no where close to Seyi's babe class

Tacha is a Pig

8 Likes

Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by grandstar(m): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
This girl na confirmed ajebutter. Tacha na ajepaki. You see the way this one is talking and you think Tacha can match this.

This one wey don dey sleep in AC before she was born. This is the type of lady the Tach's of this useless class riven world we live in aim to become. At least, if not them, then their children

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by Chukapage(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
See forehead first shocked shocked this girl go dey head ball pass Ororo Ronaldo ooo grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense / "You Are Fat": Halima Abubakar Replies Fan Who Said She Is Too Fat (screenshot) / Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.