Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,427 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type (50543 Views)

Tacha Is Not Seyi’s Type, I Wasn’t Really Worried - Seyi’s Girlfriend Explains / Bbnaija: “so Tacha Is Making Up Without Taking Her Bath” – Fans Blast Tacha / Tuoyo: Tacha Is Proud, Using Juju To Extend Her Stay In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by PureFace1(m): 11:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
WorWorBoy:
what are you typing? grin grin

You have no brain to figure it out anyway

You are just a stupid pig cheesy
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by WorWorBoy: 11:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by PureFace1(m): 11:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Just showing you how foolish you are grin grin

Mumu Yoruba clown

Carry your bleach bleach Afonja go.

You are the embodiment of foolishness

Chief clown calling others clown

Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by WorWorBoy: 12:00am On Oct 10, 2019
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by ProudDick: 12:07am On Oct 10, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Who told you I'm Igbo? Mumu Afonja. grin grin

Who told you I’m Yoruba? Mumu osu.
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by godofuck231: 1:12am On Oct 10, 2019
Look at the background , the girl spoke the truth , 1 dollar tramp vs elite gentle man

1 Like

Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by Tphal12(m): 1:17am On Oct 10, 2019
Reasonable men ,don't do rude babes
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by Legendguru: 1:30am On Oct 10, 2019
ohh
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by PureFace1(m): 1:32am On Oct 10, 2019
WorWorBoy:
What are you typing? here is your foolishness senseless thing.

Mumu, you can't read. Habge carry senseless go give your creator, cause only him can help you.

worthless things from worthless cunt mother. grin grin

You mean you are a worthless thing from your worthless pig mother cheesy
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Denial is the worst form of insanity.
She is not his type and he confessed to Biggie that he was starting to grow something for her?
She is not his type and he was begging for hugs and kisses from her like an adopted lost puppy?

She is not his type and he was licking her ass like peanut butter?
She is not his type and he begged her to share his room and bed?
She is not his type and he got orgasms from just folding her panties?

Seyi's flirtatious ways with virtually all the girls in the house reveals him as a man whose preek has no hole specifications.

I am sure it is because you are a dull lady with zero street-credibility whose insecurity would make her stick to a man no matter what that is why you are still in the 'girlfriend' zone.
Have you asked yourself the reason why he hasn't wifed you yet?

The truth is, it is you who is not his type.
Stay there, your eye will clear when he dumps you soon for your bestie.

What she means by type is that Tacha is clearly from a lower social pedigree. Even if he chops her he can’t dump her for Tacha. Hear Tacha speak,hear Seyi’s gf speak, clear as daylight...levels! You don’t leave Ikoyi to go to ajegunle or iyana ipaja to look for wife! That is the meaning of not his type.
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by ayokellany: 6:35am On Oct 10, 2019
All this foolish Igbotic rant does not negate the fact that Tasha is a career olosho with no manner dignity or education. Make you wail from hell to hellfire, Seyi made his choice sticking with this lady.

Tasha is my favourite housemate but na to fucq n dump. Stay there make mumu de mumu you. And yes you can add stinking hoe to the Tasha mix just as your life stink of endemic foolishness, acute bigotry n irredeemable hate 4 those who don't care if you rot in hell.

[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Denial is the worst form of insanity.
She is not his type and he confessed to Biggie that he was starting to grow something for her?
She is not his type and he was begging for hugs and kisses from her like an adopted lost puppy?

She is not his type and he was licking her ass like peanut butter?
She is not his type and he begged her to share his room and bed?
She is not his type and he got orgasms from just folding her panties?

Seyi's flirtatious ways with virtually all the girls in the house reveals him as a man whose preek has no hole specifications.

I am sure it is because you are a dull lady with zero street-credibility whose insecurity would make her stick to a man no matter what that is why you are still in the 'girlfriend' zone.
Have you asked yourself the reason why he hasn't wifed you yet?

The truth is, it is you who is not his type.
Stay there, your eye will clear when he dumps you soon for your bestie.
[/s]
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by intelligent95(m): 8:12am On Oct 10, 2019
DonBenny77:

1 the ability to behave in a calm controlled way even in a difficult situation
with dignity.
She's a popular hoe richer than me using the latest I phone with plenty dumb perverted followers like you but I hear she stinks and is a gold digger and her boobs is all over Instagram. Would you rather gimme your sister's handle to see if she has dignity?
u have said it all, stupid ass nigga, Tacha is this, Tacha is that, but u still use ur old blind phone to check her latest post. Shame on you idiot, by d way if u are not a billionaire you cannot have my sister so go DOUBLE UR HUSTLE broke ass
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by TemmyT002(m): 11:56am On Oct 10, 2019
Ayoswit:
Is she a celebrity now? undecided

Yep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK / Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense / "You Are Fat": Halima Abubakar Replies Fan Who Said She Is Too Fat (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.