Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,451 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type (50544 Views)

Tacha Is Not Seyi’s Type, I Wasn’t Really Worried - Seyi’s Girlfriend Explains / Bbnaija: “so Tacha Is Making Up Without Taking Her Bath” – Fans Blast Tacha / Tuoyo: Tacha Is Proud, Using Juju To Extend Her Stay In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by Ludeem(f): 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
She may be right, since he is in love with her not Tacha
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by RTSC: 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
This girl is the definition of a plain Jane.
Nothing unique about her face.
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by WorWorBoy: 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
PureFace1:

No you are talking about your stupid useless mother that is doing prostitution to feed your hungry pig family.
It took yoh this long to reply me?coward grin grin.

Your foolish mother wh0re her toto for 50 Agbo, nothing is worse than that dude, meaning yo mama have no value at all.
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by RTSC: 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
Elemosho478:

You mean that bleached Instagram stripper is more beautiful than Seyi's girlfriend?

Tacha is a very ugly girl the only beautiful thing about her is bleaching
Guy, forget.
Tacha fine pass am one thousand times.

And tacha is just 23.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by galaxy2020(m): 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
The girl ugly small....Tacha set pass her
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by PureFace1(m): 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
WorWorBoy:
It took yoh this long to reply me?coward grin grin.

Your foolish mother wh0re her toto for 50 Agbo, nothing is worse than that dude, meaning yo mama have no value at all.

You think everyone is jobless and miserable like you that spend all his time on Nairaland ? grin

You are talking about your Pig mama that surrender her loose puna to Aboki so that she can be able to feed you and your Pig family. cheesy

Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by Elemosho478: 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
RTSC:

Guy, forget.

And tacha is just 23.

She is thousand times more beautiful than Tacha

Tacha is not even close to her class

3 Likes

Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by Elemosho478: 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
Omoslim26:

oga that tacha gal is anything stupid, unintelligent, immature but not ugly
it seems like telling yourself the bitter truth is a problem to you

Tacha is very ugly and dirty

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion

3 Likes

Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by Elemosho478: 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
Princeofasia:
yes she is. and no she is not a bleacher. check her real pics , she is golden skin

Are you not talking about the same Tacha?

1 Like

Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by Geminita1(f): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
Thanks guys for defending Seyi's girl friend. She is beautiful and classy and has a man. She is worth protecting.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by asanwafo: 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Denial is the worst form of insanity.
She is not his type and he confessed to Biggie that he was starting to grow something for her?
She is not his type and he was begging for hugs and kisses from her like an adopted lost puppy?

She is not his type and he was licking her ass like peanut butter?
She is not his type and he begged her to share his room and bed?
She is not his type and he got orgasms from just folding her panties?

Seyi's flirtatious ways with virtually all the girls in the house reveals him as a man whose preek has no hole specifications.

I am sure it is because you are a dull lady with zero street-credibility whose insecurity would make her stick to a man no matter what that is why you are still in the 'girlfriend' zone.
Have you asked yourself the reason why he hasn't wifed you yet?

The truth is, it is you who is not his type.
Stay there, your eye will clear when he dumps you soon for your bestie.
Dont tell e u followed this end-time show till the end
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by WorWorBoy: 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
PureFace1:

You think everyone is jobless and miserable like you that spend all his time on Nairaland ? grin

You are talking about your Pig mama that surrender her loose puna to Aboki so that she can be able to feed you and your Pig family. cheesy

Do you know the meaning of worthless? grin grin senseless skull minner I think you need the sense more.

You're useless motherless wh0re her toto for 50# dude, 50# can't even feed a dog, worthless things.

You, of course, you are a skull minner, what else can you do apart from that freak. wink wink

https://asknigeria.com.ng/topic/5243/two-tomb-raiders-arrested-with-a-woman-s-skull

1 Like

Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by BlackAdam55(m): 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
Geminita1:
Thanks guys for defending Seyi's girl friend. She is beautiful and classy and has a man. She is worth protecting.
Beauty is very far from that lady, so having a man is now an achievement? I don't do this but where do you guys craw out from self?
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by Geminita1(f): 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
BlackAdam55:
Beauty is very far from that lady, so having a man is now an achievement? I don't do this but where do you guys craw out from self
She is beautiful and yes having a man is an asset. So you don't know undecided
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by PureFace1(m): 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Do you know the meaning of worthless? grin grin senseless skull minner I think you need the sense more.

You're useless motherless LovePeddler toto for 50# dude, 50# can't even feed a dog, worthless things.

You, of course, you are a skull minner, what else can you do apart from that freak. wink wink

Your Pig family is the meaning of worthless cheesy

I know your Pig mama surrender her loose Puna to Aboki so as to be able to feed you and your hungry pig family. Useless pig family cheesy

Skull Miner calling someone skull Miner.

Typical pig, go and play with your pig family

1 Like

Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by ProudDick: 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Who bleach more than stupid useless, foolish tiger claw face Afonja in Nigeria?

All your women bleach including your mother.
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by ProudDick: 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
RTSC:

Guy, forget.

And tacha is just 23.

Only a fool would believe tacha is 23.

If she’s proud of her dark skin why did she bleach?

1 Like

Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by WorWorBoy: 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
ProudDick:

All your women bleach including your mother.
But you lead in bleaching now, Yoruba people lead when it comes to bleaching

from Toke Makinwa
to Iyabo Ojo and co you all bleach.

And I'm sure your mumu father bleach as well.
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by ProudDick: 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
WorWorBoy:

from Toke Makinwa

Mention one Igbo woman that didn’t bleach at least there millions of dark Yoruba ladies.
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by WorWorBoy: 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
PureFace1:

Your Pig family is the meaning of worthless cheesy

I know your Pig mama surrender her loose Puna to Aboki so as to be able to feed you and your hungry pig family. Useless pig family cheesy

Skull Miner calling someone skull Miner.

Typical pig, go and play with your pig family

You see how stupid, foolish, useless, idiot Mumu Afonja you are, who told you I'm from the east?

stupid thing, I just waste my precious time on you.
Better go mine that your worthless mother skull for giving birth to a m0ron.
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by WorWorBoy: 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by PureFace1(m): 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
WorWorBoy:
You see how stupid, foolish, useless, idiot Mumu Afonja you are, who told I'm from the east?

stupid thing, I just waste my precious time on you.
Better go mine that your worthless mother skull for giving birth to a m0ron.

If you are not from the East then that mean you are even more useless than I thought cheesy.

I am talking to a nonentity and low life from nowhere.

Foolishness, idiocy, and stupidity are all characteristics of your Pig family.

Just because Aboki shit on the pig you call your mama doesn't mean it is like that everywhere grin

Rare picture of you chilling with your pig family tongue

Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by PureFace1(m): 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
WorWorBoy:

from Toke Makinwa

You mean your Pig papa bleached? cheesy

Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Denial is the worst form of insanity.
She is not his type and he confessed to Biggie that he was starting to grow something for her?
She is not his type and he was begging for hugs and kisses from her like an adopted lost puppy?

She is not his type and he was licking her ass like peanut butter?
She is not his type and he begged her to share his room and bed?
She is not his type and he got orgasms from just folding her panties?

Seyi's flirtatious ways with virtually all the girls in the house reveals him as a man whose preek has no hole specifications.

I am sure it is because you are a dull lady with zero street-credibility whose insecurity would make her stick to a man no matter what that is why you are still in the 'girlfriend' zone.
Have you asked yourself the reason why he hasn't wifed you yet?

The truth is, it is you who is not his type.
Stay there, your eye will clear when he dumps you soon for your bestie.
. this post crack me up no be small ..

abeg e get the kind prick wey dey come with hole specification ?
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by PureFace1(m): 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Who told you I'm Igbo? Mumu Afonja. grin grin

So you mean you are a useless nonentity from the middle of nowhere? cheesy

What a Pig
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by WorWorBoy: 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by WorWorBoy: 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by PureFace1(m): 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Nobldy is more stupid than you,your foolish is written all over this thread. grin grin

Senseless Pig from the middle of nowhere calling someone foolish and stupid, what an Irony cheesy

You are the embodiment of foolishness and stupidity yourself

Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by WorWorBoy: 11:48pm On Oct 09, 2019
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by PureFace1(m): 11:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
WorWorBoy:
here is your foolishness, senseless thing.

You are very foolish and a senseless thing

Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by WorWorBoy: 11:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
Re: Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type by PureFace1(m): 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Who told you I'm from nowhere? you are just stupid, and clueless, to figure where I'm from. Too lazy about to do anything apart from skull mining.

I know you love bobrisky because he is a gay Pig like you cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense / "You Are Fat": Halima Abubakar Replies Fan Who Said She Is Too Fat (screenshot) / Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.