Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta (3135 Views)

Two Naked Chicks Seen Walking Around The Street(pictures) / Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall / Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
Boy seen walking barefooted after giving up his slippers to girl in Abraka, Delta State

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ZrxrHnESA/?igshid=1snxwkfrasigq

Re: Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
Lol
Re: Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
But men are trash
Re: Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta by donbachi(m): 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
Every car get spare tyre...why she no carry her own.
Re: Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta by habsydiamond(m): 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
And some people will call this love.. all i see is that the guy is suffering from brain damage...why can't he kuku carry the girl than remove his slippers.. na this kain of guy the lady dey use maaga store him name for phone

1 Like

Re: Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta by Newguyhere: 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
foolishness at its peak undecided
Re: Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta by Forzap: 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
the power of kpekus grin grin grin
Re: Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta by Skmoda360(m): 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
But men are trash
Are you for real? But you be woman now?

2 Likes

Re: Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta by kazyhm(m): 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
Lol.....this is their fantasy but don't be deceived, reality is what they want
Re: Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
But men are trash
Loud it bro.
Awon feminists and boss ladies won't see this now.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
J111333:
Loud it bro.
Awon feminists and boss ladies won't see this now.

1 Like

Re: Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta by Nuclear99(m): 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
Some guys mumu Sha.....

Re: Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta by Riele(f): 11:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
Oh no.

This can't be love.

Though,I'm waiting for one male nairalander to walk barefooted for me.

1 Like

Re: Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta by Amarabae(f): 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
And what's wrong with it

1 Like

Re: Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta by ValCon888: 11:46pm On Oct 09, 2019
But she will still dump him and fùck the guy that has a car.
Re: Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta by liquidfaya: 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
If it was my brother I would slap him so hard he'll land right back in mama's womb.

1 Like

Re: Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 10, 2019
Not the right choice for him, but its cute. Forget the guys above, the might both love each other. Too much negativity here.
Re: Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta by Akanoaaa(m): 1:25am On Oct 10, 2019
He needs hot slap to restore his memory
Re: Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta by makeherscream(m): 1:37am On Oct 10, 2019
It must be love it might be love it may be love

Love they say is everlasting wink
Re: Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta by Omar09(m): 3:27am On Oct 10, 2019
makeherscream:
It must be love it might be love it may be love

Love they say is everlasting wink

Love isn't everlasting.

Love is a platform for deceit. And the loser is one who creates it.
Re: Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta by makeherscream(m): 4:06am On Oct 10, 2019
Omar09:

Love isn't everlasting.

not true .the truth is true is hard to find this days but love is everlasting if you find it

1 Like

Re: Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta by Psalm2423(m): 4:26am On Oct 10, 2019
makeherscream:
not true .the truth is true is hard to find this days but love is everlasting if you find it

Not true, there’s nothing like love. It’s just a platform for deceit, that’s why one person tends to let go easier than the other after a breakup.
Re: Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta by Psalm2423(m): 4:35am On Oct 10, 2019
Omar09:

Love isn't everlasting.

The craze is in Delsu grin grin. He no want make them use car carry him babe if she walks barefooted. Waytin Ochuko no go see for Abraka? shocked

He’s kinda doing the right thing (which is wrong), but if he’s the boyfriend, then why is the girl ashamed of walking barefooted? After all, she’s only trying to look good for the person eating the kpekus.

Las las, they might be family, the sister is the oldest and she has kolobi the footwear from her brother. It’s not a big deal.

But don’t do mister nice guy for anybody o. I once jumped into a dirty pond to push the tricycle my girlfriend was inside. grin My loafer that day could’ve paid her school fees, but we still broke up.

So today, let’s just say that boy is a relative and wants his sister to look normal. After all if girl no wear slippers for Abk, I go join people talk say them done use her do money so she done mad. grin grin So in Abraka it’s normal. In Abuja, no!
Re: Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta by makeherscream(m): 4:41am On Oct 10, 2019
Psalm2423:

Not true, there’s nothing like love. It’s just a platform for deceit, that’s why one person tends to let go easier than the other after a breakup.
really hmmmm maybe in Nigeria
Re: Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 10, 2019
them for share the slippers one one leg..
that girl is wicked..

well e fit be pxssy my nxgga dey find.
Re: Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta by Tallesty1(m): 8:14am On Oct 10, 2019
liquidfaya:
If it was my brother I would slap him so hard he'll land right back in mama's womb.
If he's my son, I will withdraw him from school, cut off Al his allowances and send him to a Yoruba man to learn motor mechanic.

Stupid thing.

1 Like

Re: Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta by Omar09(m): 8:29am On Oct 10, 2019
makeherscream:

The love from God which is one I have decided to sought after. But love from man, that shi.t ain't real
Re: Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta by Omar09(m): 8:30am On Oct 10, 2019
Psalm2423:

The craze is in Delsu grin grin. He no want make them use car carry him babe if she walks barefooted. Waytin Ochuko no go see for Abraka? shocked

He’s kinda doing the right thing (which is wrong), but if he’s the boyfriend, then why is the girl ashamed of walking barefooted? After all, she’s only trying to look good for the person eating the kpekus.

Las las, they might be family, the sister is the oldest and she has kolobi the footwear from her brother. It’s not a big deal.

But don’t do mister nice guy for anybody o. I once jumped into a dirty pond to push the tricycle my girlfriend was inside. grin My loafer that day could’ve paid her school fees, but we still broke up.

So today, let’s just say that boy is a relative and wants his sister to look normal. After all if girl no wear slippers for Abk, I go join people talk say them done use her do money so she done mad. grin grin So in Abraka it’s normal. In Abuja, no!

Let's believe she's his sister. If not that boy, hmm.

1 Like

Re: Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta by tillaman(m): 8:34am On Oct 10, 2019
They still call men Scum
Re: Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta by 24kmagic: 9:36am On Oct 10, 2019
I see
Re: Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta by luvyaself95(m): 9:40am On Oct 10, 2019
Mumuness at it peak.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Never Forgive Myself / How Can I Use This Animal To Make Money? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4) * / Men Are Just So Unfortunate!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.