Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo (4337 Views)

Please, Advise Me On This Banking Job I Got / Kindly Advise Me From Your Experience / NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo by Bluehill1051: 6:00am On Oct 10, 2019
Estate management, you know how many Real estate marketing job I don decline.
U get luck say na ur line, u don't even need to see vacancy notification, just enter anyone, them go rush you like indomie

1 Like

Re: Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo by TissuePaper: 7:56am On Oct 10, 2019
NoGender:

Please. Shut up!!
bahahaha messiah u harsh o grin
Re: Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo by beylinko(m): 9:31am On Oct 10, 2019
@op.. someone said you should seek God, please do and you would be glad you did. It is never in man to direct himself, never. In God lies the answer to the next phase of Your life.
Few years ago I was in your shoe not knowing what next to do. I sort God's face like someone suggested to you and he came to me..
Stay and Tarry under the word in the Land and your profiting will appear to all men was God's word to me.
I did, and 5years after, the blessings cannot be quantified in value..
Did I mention the Land is a northern state?

1 Like

Re: Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo by lereinter(m): 9:42am On Oct 10, 2019
Every finish line is the beginning of a new race
Re: Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo by lereinter(m): 9:46am On Oct 10, 2019
Limitless72:

oga stop typing epistle here......
The Chinese and Europeans don't clinch extremely to this religion you feel is ultimate. but the quality of life of an average Chinese or European is better than yours.
You just saying seek God seek God... what do you mean by that.... Are you trying to say he goan fast 7 days and pray.. Then he has to wait for one imaginary sign to pop up..... Tell us what you meant by seek God...

Drop realistic advice here....
Ideas, business ideas, market steeps, how to raise capital, development programs, et al
Tell him how he would succeed ....

Not saying seek God and when someone counters such advice you go haywire..

Do not compare China and Europe with Nigeria or Africa

Ogun WA Ni Africa

The devil is sitting in Africa

To succeed na prayers even with all your qualifications and competence
Re: Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo by Birniwa(m): 10:02am On Oct 10, 2019
First, work on your written and probably spoken English. No one will take you seriously let alone hand over to you a job if you keep roaming everywhere with this ill-spoken and pidgin English that its usage has always been attributed to uneducated people only found in Nigeria.
Re: Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo by franchasng: 10:32am On Oct 10, 2019
Hier:
This thing is still funny to me, bur its a phase in my life, yea, job, I don won get headache sef. I need job ooo. grin looool, see as I dey laugh myself, I can't still believe my eyes cry grin, but all is well. I need a job. I studied Estate Management, finished from Obafemi Awolowo University, concluded my NYSC recently, a week now, batch C and my email is avwegconsult@gmail.com

Currently in Oyo State

If you are a bit good looking and tall, start snapping cute photos now and be uploading on your facebook and start adding American and European ladies (40yrs above oh no try the teenagers & below 35yrs grin) as friends and be nice to them, maybe you can get a wife from there so they can help you japa from Nigeria asap as you are still young and fresh, stop chasing any Nigerian lady for now, unfriend all the Nigerian girls u have now on your facebook....join foreign dating sites and forums, I see you leaving this country cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo by OdenKelechi(m): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2019
Hier:
This thing is still funny to me, bur its a phase in my life, yea, job, I don won get headache sef. I need job ooo. grin looool, see as I dey laugh myself, I can't still believe my eyes cry grin, but all is well. I need a job. I studied Estate Management, finished from Obafemi Awolowo University, concluded my NYSC recently, a week now, batch C and my email is avwegconsult@gmail.com

Currently in Oyo State

You serve for oyo state?
If yes, which local government you been dey?
Re: Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo by OdenKelechi(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2019
NoGender:

Please. Shut up!!
grin grin you quick vex o
Re: Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo by moststylish(m): 11:19am On Oct 10, 2019
franchasng:
If you are a bit good looking and tall, start snapping cute photos now and be uploading on your facebook and start adding American and European ladies (40yrs above oh no try the teenagers & below 35yrs grin) as friends and be nice to them, maybe you can get a wife from there so they can help you japa from Nigeria asap as you are still young and fresh, stop chasing any Nigerian lady for now, unfriend all the Nigerian girls u have now on your facebook....join forum dating sites and forums, I see you leaving this country cheesy cheesy
nice one
Re: Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo by Hier(m): 11:55am On Oct 10, 2019
Henry22:
Go and learn something that can be putting food on your table........ Welcome to favour market

I have been considering that option sir, I notice a lot of advert this days are asking for marketing this, marketing that, I am looking considering looking for a placement even if its intern that I can get two or three year experience, at least to boost my CV. Other options here and there that am considering.

Forgive me to ask, work to put food on the table, suggest some pls, am sorry to ask that if it offends you
Re: Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo by Hier(m): 11:59am On Oct 10, 2019
herlecks:
Seek direction from God on what next. Your future is in His hands. Seek Him before taking any step! He knows better, He knows your purpose in life, let Him reveal it.

"What your hand findeth to do" was all I heard when I prayed. God just told me to be contented with the little I can get now. I submitted my CV to a Secondary School and there are higher chances I would be considered, the pay not up to 30k, but a little above 25. Oyo State (Saki) is the location

1 Like

Re: Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo by Hier(m): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ladylite:

With all that is happening in naija... You really came here to show that you are not yet WOKE?

Really?? A job?
Just Over Broke (J. O. B)

BRO IF YOU DIDN'T LEARN A TANGIBLE SKILL IN NYSC THEN YOU WASTED YOUR ONE YEAR,

GO AND LEARN A SKILL AND NEVER TRUST CONNECTIONS FROM ANYONE... THEN START SMALL AND YOU WILL HAVE Transport fare for the job interviews.

Go and buy clothes in Onitsha and package them well and sell in banks....

Do recharge and get paid...

Do importation..

Do laundry of people..

Whater will raise the cash in your pocket...

I believe you had a dream or vision for your life.... Oya it's time to hustle and fulfill it. Run from woman ooo else your BP may become your GP

Wake up, where all I see every morning in my PPA is cows and huts and farmers holding sickles and children trying to catch fishes from a drianage loool, There was no iota of moral, I am just adjusting, its really demoralizing where I served. Funny enough, our light got spoilt, no access to TV for about 3 months up. We use to have this DSTV at least

I served in a rural area and SAED and skill learning was out of our reach. Not my fault I will say, thanks for the tips you gave. Business ideas need capital to grow. I will do one or two jobs to raise enough capital, thats the phase I am. I saved during my NYSC days about 30k or so, my sis needed about 40k to balance her school fee, else it should be about 70k

Laundry was one of those business ideas I picked up long long ago. But the problem still remains capital. I think I can do laundry and photocopying, printing and this hardbinding together.
Re: Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo by Hier(m): 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
NoGender:
Estate Management. Great!

What did you graduate with?? There may be an important time-tasking job for you.

Thanks sir, I understand all the paper and field work that comes with real estate. Concerning what I finished with, all I know is, I do put in my best, but the results I get doesnt commensurate with what I finished with.
Re: Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo by Hier(m): 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
FunnyDude:

Follow this thread for guidance

https://www.nairaland.com/4605959/how-make-above-40k-every

Thanks so much, would look into them together with the other link
Re: Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo by Hier(m): 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
subtlemee:
Find trade undecided if not you'll die of hunger

The start up capital is the reason I need a job, at least to get a little saving or what do you suggest. Business dont just boom in one week, you know, though I am considering going into stationaries as in printing and photocopying and spiral binding, I live in a student area
Re: Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo by Hier(m): 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
Maverickking1:
Bro, truth b told it won't be easy to get a job in the Nigeria of today. But I'm trusting you learnt a few skills in the course of your service because they may become useful to you now. All the same, i wish you the very best in the labor market.

I was posted to a rural area sir, redeployment was not an option to consider too. Most rural area including mine doesn't have assess to SAED
Re: Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo by Hier(m): 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
ikezuora4689:
Go buy better shoe with confirm Sol....with umbrella and hold enough change for pure water
grin
Re: Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo by Hier(m): 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
shotin:
Hmm, no be only you, I'm in the same dilemma now, but I'm gonna make it. Don't be despair, trust in God and put everything in his hand and don't be afraid to start small and finally, never and never venture into crime no matter how bad things are. We will make it bro... One love

Loool, abi now, I wont do crime last thing, my dad has a shop if worst come to worst, more over there are enough school around if it would have to be teaching. follow back bro
Re: Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo by Hier(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
funny but true

yea, I have a heart for trade till the extent of importation, I just need enough capital to go into trading, well, I get it now, I will start laundry and get enough capital to go into a much more bigger biz
Re: Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo by Hier(m): 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
Flexjor:
Believe and trust in God you will get the right job
He never sleeps, He never slumber, Paul once said, and I believe this is the word God is giving me now

Philippians 1:19 For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ,

Everything would eventually work out fine, seriously, I have this inner peace. I know things woud work out fine like I said.
Re: Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo by MrHighSea: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
herlecks:
Those who know how to seek God are the ones living the better life. If making it here is by hustle, those aboki are supposed to be the richest because they labour hardest. If God is not your priority, your life is worthless and that money you seek will destroy you. They seek to make wealth, they gather all the riches, then they die halfway into their journey. Oh. What has money accomplished for them? Has money bought them eternal life? They get to the end of their lives to discover how worthlessly they have pursued vain things, then they lament, "I could have, I should have."
Abokis are hardworking and worship their God tenaciously, but why them never blow?
Until they worship your God?

Pls fly away.

2 Likes

Re: Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo by OttHin: 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
Savageously savage. What!!!!!

Henry22:
Go and learn something that can be putting food on your table........ Welcome to favour market
Re: Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo by OttHin: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
Re: Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo by shotin(m): 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hier:

Loool, abi now, I wont do crime last thing, my dad has a shop if worst come to worst, more over there are enough school around if it would have to be teaching. follow back bro
. done that. Yes o, teaching might be a good start, at least with the little money you will be receiving as salary, you can use that to travel if there is any job interview. Never despise the day of small beginning, it's just a matter of time bro.

1 Like

Re: Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo by herlecks(m): 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hier:

"What your hand findeth to do" was all I heard when I prayed. God just told me to be contented with the little I can get now. I submitted my CV to a Secondary School and there are higher chances I would be considered, the pay not up to 30k, but a little above 25. Oyo State (Saki) is the location
Be content with what you have, my bro. God always has a plan. Give glory to God for providing that one, He who made that is able to do more. Just keep following Him every step of the way. Don't lose sight of Him. Your mates will come to say "yes sir" to you later. Those who forsake their God will serve those who cling to Him. It's always been like that. Let God prepare you for something big by starting small, if you seek Him, He takes your plan and gives you His own plan. He always does that. But guess what? His plan will take you to places you never dreamed of!

1 Like

Re: Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo by Satan66(m): 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
herlecks:
Seek direction from God on what next. Your future is in His hands. Seek Him before taking any step! He knows better, He knows your purpose in life, let Him reveal it.
will seeking god put food on the man's plate?
Mumu
Re: Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo by herlecks(m): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
Satan66:

Mumu
This one must be thinking he's living by his own strength, he thinks he sustains himself. Who gives the strength with which you go about your day? What if He withdraws the light of the sun? You'll all die worthless death. Who makes the plants grow? Who sends rain from above? Your papa in village? If He lives you to your strength, you'll only remain dead meat. Go ask those who are half dead in the hospital, they'll tell you more about these things. If God has not blessed your hustle you will only die poor. Your rebellion against Him means nothing, He doesn't even recognise you, you will only waste your life, it means nothing to Him. Your very breath is in His hand, He withdraws it whenever He wills and no one can arrest Him. He feeds you, provides for all your need. You are only blind to what He does, daily, every second, in your life, you're only blind, ungrateful being. He feeds His people using ravens! What do you know, ignorant! He feeds every human being.
Re: Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo by herlecks(m): 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
Satan66:

Mumu
This one must be thinking he's living by his own strength, he thinks he sustains himself. Who gives the strength with which you go about your day? What if He withdraws the light of the sun? You'll all die worthless death. Who makes the plants grow? Who sends rain from above? Your papa in village? If He leaves you to your strength, you'll only remain dead meat. Go ask those who are half dead in the hospital, they'll tell you more about these things. If God has not blessed your hustle you will only die poor. Your rebellion against Him means nothing, He doesn't even recognise you, you will only waste your life, it means nothing to Him. Your very breath is in His hand, He withdraws it whenever He wills and no one can arrest Him. He feeds you, provides for all your need. You are only blind to what He does, daily, every second, in your life, you're only blind, ungrateful being. He feeds His people using ravens! What do you know, ignorant! He feeds every human being.
Re: Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo by Limitless72(m): 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
lereinter:

Do not compare China and Europe with Nigeria or Africa
Ogun WA Ni Africa
The devil is sitting in Africa
To succeed na prayers even with all your qualifications and competence

You get point shaa... Bad belle full 9ja
Re: Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo by Satan66(m): 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
herlecks:
This one must be thinking he's living by his own strength, he thinks he sustains himself. Who gives the strength with which you go about your day? What if He withdraws the light of the sun? You'll all die worthless death. Who makes the plants grow? Who sends rain from above? Your papa in village? If He lives you to your strength, you'll only remain dead meat. Go ask those who are half dead in the hospital, they'll tell you more about these things. If God has not blessed your hustle you will only die poor. Your rebellion against Him means nothing, He doesn't even recognise you, you will only waste your life, it means nothing to Him. Your very breath is in His hand, He withdraws it whenever He wills and no one can arrest Him. He feeds you, provides for all your need. You are only blind to what He does, daily, every second, in your life, you're only blind, ungrateful being. He feeds His people using ravens! What do you know, ignorant! He feeds every human being.
Baba you can keep worshiping your non existent god.
Re: Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo by herlecks(m): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
Satan66:

Baba you can keep worshiping your non existent god.
You must be one of those kids Satan has hoodwinked into doing his little biddings, errand boys. How many souls have you sacrificed? What's your rank now? He will use, dump and destroy you, your future, your family and everything meaningful in your life. You will perish if you don't repent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Got An Invite From Learnania Please Check This Out. / Apm Terminal Recruiting! / Chi Interview: What They Pay Graduate Trainees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.